The Caddy Shack

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Caddy Shack

...not your typical golf forum

+25
Dixon Cox
mtz4life
Mongrel
Big Dave
The Ghost of FD
Hubijerk
BBQpig
SoonerBS
Player
msal13
californiataxes
FreakOfNature
Dirtsquirrel
Fluffy
Poe4soul
jmtbkr
12pierogi
Horseballs
Kiwigolfer
jetdriver
Lord Helmet
Golfaholic
JonT
Olderplayer
Lorenzzo
29 posters

Club Ho'ing

Mongrel
    Mongrel

Club Ho'ing  - Page 7 Empty Re: Club Ho'ing

Post  Mongrel Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:01 pm

If those top lines were any thicker, they'd be fairway woods.
    FamousDavis
    FamousDavis
    Admin

Post  FamousDavis Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:32 pm

Mostly German wrote:If those top lines were any thicker, they'd be fairway woods.

They aren't nearly as beefy as the Cobra FP irons you bought.
    Mongrel
    Mongrel

Post  Mongrel Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:47 pm

FamousDavis wrote:
    Mostly German wrote:If those top lines were any thicker, they'd be fairway woods.

I didn't buy them. My wife bought them off Ebay for me for Christmas. I had never seen them in person before I picked them out. After hitting them in a field, I liked them OK. Then I rebuilt my swing in accordance with the teachings of a PGA pro teacher I met on the Internet. After mastering his swing, I then went back to the field a couple of days ago with my Mizuno MX 20's and, after hitting them with my newly rebuilt swing, have decided to sneak the FP's back into their Ebay shipping box without my wife seeing and pack the MX 20's into my bag for my upcoming Florida golf trip.
    FamousDavis
    FamousDavis
    Admin

Post  FamousDavis Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:52 pm

Mostly German wrote:
    FamousDavis wrote:

I didn't buy them. My wife bought them off Ebay for me for Christmas. I had never seen them in person before I picked them out. After hitting them in a field, I liked them OK. Then I rebuilt my swing in accordance with the teachings of a PGA pro teacher I met on the Internet. After mastering his swing, I then went back to the field a couple of days ago with my Mizuno MX 20's and, after hitting them with my newly rebuilt swing, have decided to sneak the FP's back into their Ebay shipping box without my wife seeing and pack the MX 20's into my bag for my upcoming Florida golf trip.

Sounds like a solid covert operation to me. I like the look of the G25 but I can understand why some people don't. I've never been a fan of the MX line of irons but I do like the MX-19 irons, of which I recently bought a set for $69. Problem is, they are two inches longer than standard with Dynalite S300 shafts.
    Mongrel
    Mongrel

Post  Mongrel Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:38 pm

FamousDavis wrote:
    Mostly German wrote:
    FamousDavis wrote:

Sounds like a solid covert operation to me. I like the look of the G25 but I can understand why some people don't. I've never been a fan of the MX line of irons but I do like the MX-19 irons, of which I recently bought a set for $69. Problem is, they are two inches longer than standard with Dynalite S300 shafts.

Nobody is likely to buy those at two inches over. Best bet is to cut them to spec and regrip them. I got my MX 20's from Ebay for $69 with the Dynalight R300 shafts which I wanted but they were two inches over. When I took the first grip off, I saw that someone had inserted two inch aluminum butt extensions. So I just cut them off at the end of the original shaft and voila.
    Fluffy
    Fluffy

Post  Fluffy Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:43 am

FamousDavis wrote:It's rare that I spend over $200 on any set of irons but the new Ping G25 may be what breaks the camel's back. It's about time. Ping has finally realized that the G15 and G20 irons were too extreme in the areas of sole width and offset.

The anser (get it, anser?) is the Ping G25 irons. This is as close to the Ping Eye 2 as I've seen. Nice finish, nice sole width and manageable offset.

Here's a video from a guy who is testing the irons. Sounds a bit like Edgey:

Yip, He's right...."I cant look down on that"
    Olderplayer
    Olderplayer

Post  Olderplayer Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:53 am

Just wanted to check in and report some of my latest hoing.
    Told you about the tn-87's I purchased. Very sweet set and butter soft. Not sure I mentioned the snake eyes mc-01 blades. Maybe I did but I have to say they have been quite a surprise. They have been in the bag since I got them 3 or 4 weeks ago. Absolute butter knives but I flush them and the feel is as good as any. Hit a 3 iron from 180 meters in a strong crosswind to 3 feet today. Looked like a fluke but it is only one of the 3 irons I have flushed recently. Any set that works like that is hard to kick out of the bag.
    Anyway to get round to reporting on the new hoing. Bought a set of miura mc 101 in excellent condition. Haven't played them yet but I am expecting to like them. Nice midsize cb with a pretty thin sole and topline with not a lot of offset.
    Finally found a set of '88 redlines. They are getting hard to find, especially in any sort of decent condition. They are very highly rated among hogan aficionados. Probably have to reshaft them as the original apex 4 was a brunswick shaft apparently and is as stiff as an x100.
    Will report back when I have had a chance to evaluate them.
    BTW I have been doing some selling off to accommodate the new hoing and am getting some good prices for items in my collection.
    FamousDavis
    FamousDavis
    Admin

Post  FamousDavis Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:13 am

Olderplayer wrote:Just wanted to check in and report some of my latest hoing.
    Told you about the tn-87's I purchased. Very sweet set and butter soft. Not sure I mentioned the snake eyes mc-01 blades. Maybe I did but I have to say they have been quite a surprise. They have been in the bag since I got them 3 or 4 weeks ago. Absolute butter knives but I flush them and the feel is as good as any. Hit a 3 iron from 180 meters in a strong crosswind to 3 feet today. Looked like a fluke but it is only one of the 3 irons I have flushed recently. Any set that works like that is hard to kick out of the bag.
    Anyway to get round to reporting on the new hoing. Bought a set of miura mc 101 in excellent condition. Haven't played them yet but I am expecting to like them. Nice midsize cb with a pretty thin sole and topline with not a lot of offset.
    Finally found a set of '88 redlines. They are getting hard to find, especially in any sort of decent condition. They are very highly rated among hogan aficionados. Probably have to reshaft them as the original apex 4 was a brunswick shaft apparently and is as stiff as an x100.
    BTW I have been doing some selling off to accommodate the new hoing and am getting some good prices for items in my collection.

The Hogan redline is a great looking iron. I didn't know the Apex 4 was that stiff. The type of irons you collect seem to fetch good prices when resold. I've found that Mizuno and Titleist always get a lot of watchers and eventual bidders on the Bay.

BTW, I played the Mizuno MP-32 irons today and had one of my best iron games ever. I hit 15 greens in reg and two of the iron shots landed within 2 feet of the hole but then rolled another 8 or 10 feet. I shot a 69 on a par 70 course at 6,400 yards. Not that long but the ball isn't flying very far. I've been making more putts with the Taylormade Corza Ghost center-shafted putter. It could have been much better. On the Par 5 Ninth I hit my 3 wood to a spot 20 yards from the green and thinned the wedge over the green and made bogey. On another par 5, I was again 20 yards off and chipped up 12 feet short of the pin. What could have been.

I made a slight change in my swing that's working out really well. I'm keeping my hands close to my body on the backswing and hinging my wrists earlier, trying to take it back on plane and avoid the laid off position. It was one of those rounds where I was hitting it so well I wanted to just keep on playing.
    Olderplayer
    Olderplayer

Post  Olderplayer Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:15 am

FamousDavis wrote:
    Olderplayer wrote:Just wanted to check in and report some of my latest hoing.

The Hogan redline is a great looking iron. I didn't know the Apex 4 was that stiff. The type of irons you collect seem to fetch good prices when resold. I've found that Mizuno and Titleist always get a lot of watchers and eventual bidders on the Bay.

BTW, I played the Mizuno MP-32 irons today and had one of my best iron games ever. I hit 15 greens in reg and two of the iron shots landed within 2 feet of the hole but then rolled another 8 or 10 feet. I shot a 69 on a par 70 course at 6,400 yards. Not that long but the ball isn't flying very far. I've been making more putts with the Taylormade Corza Ghost center-shafted putter. It could have been much better. On the Par 5 Ninth I hit my 3 wood to a spot 20 yards from the green and thinned the wedge over the green and made bogey. On another par 5, I was again 20 yards off and chipped up 12 feet short of the pin. What could have been.

I made a slight change in my swing that's working out really well. I'm keeping my hands close to my body on the backswing and hinging my wrists earlier, trying to take it back on plane and avoid the laid off position. It was one of those rounds where I was hitting it so well I wanted to just keep on playing.
    The original Apex 4 was a different shaft in the 80's than the 90's. They then went to a DGSL type shaft. Apparently chalk and cheese with the old Brunswick shaft.
    I get good prices because I don't collect junk. Always good quality clubs and classic models in good condition. I would be many thousands up in everything that I have bought and sold. This is offset by the amount of gear I have kept.
    12pierogi
    12pierogi

Post  12pierogi Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:55 am

I managed to find a Taylormade 300 forged sand wedge, in near mint condition. These only come across ebay once in awhile. Rarely in nice condition. The 300 wedge is usually a cast, cavity abomination with a feel cartridge, or weight, that no way compliment a 300 forged iron set. The decal on my shafts claim my set was 3-sw, and being Japanese forged makes the wedges near impossible to find. In 6 months this is one of 2 I've seen.

I have a unfulfilled need recently to purchase a MacGregor iron set, maybe a Walter Hagen set as well.
    The simple beauty of some of there cavity forged clubs have got my attention, also some of there sets were made by Miura.
    The Pcb is gorgeous, some of the v foil are very nice, the m685 is a technological marvel, with some Don White design influence.
    Stay tuned!
    Olderplayer
    Olderplayer

Post  Olderplayer Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:57 pm

12pierogi wrote:I managed to find a Taylormade 300 forged sand wedge, in near mint condition. These only come across ebay once in awhile. Rarely in nice condition. The 300 wedge is usually a cast, cavity abomination with a feel cartridge, or weight, that no way compliment a 300 forged iron set. The decal on my shafts claim my set was 3-sw, and being Japanese forged makes the wedges near impossible to find. In 6 months this is one of 2 I've seen.

I have a unfulfilled need recently to purchase a MacGregor iron set, maybe a Walter Hagen set as well.
    The simple beauty of some of there cavity forged clubs have got my attention, also some of there sets were made by Miura.
    The Pcb is gorgeous, some of the v foil are very nice, the m685 is a technological marvel, with some Don White design influence.
    Stay tuned!

Yes good choices there. The v-foil 1025m remains one of my favotite blades designs. Old school beauty combined with superb functionality. The long irons are some of the easiest to hit blades ever made. The pcb TOUR was the model forged by miura and not the regular pcb. I have a set of these as well as the 1025m and they are really a blade with a small cavity. Quite demanding to use. I picked up a brand new in the box set of pcb tours on aussie ebay a few years ago for about $150. Already had a set and when I was having a clear out could not justify keeping them. Sold them for $500. Even though I got a good price part of me still regrets selling them. They are a very pretty ironset. Some say that miura having forged them liked the design so much that he virtually copied them with the cb 301. If you put them side by side that suspicion is justified.
    Can't come at the m685. Just too butt ugly.
    FamousDavis
    FamousDavis
    Admin

Post  FamousDavis Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:00 am

Olderplayer wrote:
    12pierogi wrote:I managed to find a Taylormade 300 forged sand wedge, in near mint condition. These only come across ebay once in awhile. Rarely in nice condition. The 300 wedge is usually a cast, cavity abomination with a feel cartridge, or weight, that no way compliment a 300 forged iron set. The decal on my shafts claim my set was 3-sw, and being Japanese forged makes the wedges near impossible to find. In 6 months this is one of 2 I've seen.

Stay tuned!

Yes good choices there. The v-foil 1025m remains one of my favotite blades designs. Old school beauty combined with superb functionality. The long irons are some of the easiest to hit blades ever made. The pcb TOUR was the model forged by miura and not the regular pcb. I have a set of these as well as the 1025m and they are really a blade with a small cavity. Quite demanding to use. I picked up a brand new in the box set of pcb tours on aussie ebay a few years ago for about $150. Already had a set and when I was having a clear out could not justify keeping them. Sold them for $500. Even though I got a good price part of me still regrets selling them. They are a very pretty ironset. Some say that miura having forged them liked the design so much that he virtually copied them with the cb 301. If you put them side by side that suspicion is justified.

Now that I've played with the MP-32s for several rounds I've discovered an interesting phenomenon with forged blades--the longer irons produce better results. I've hit some great shots with my 5 iron and 4 iron. Much better than how I appeared to be faring with my cavity back long irons.

I had the Taylormade 300 series gap and SW for awhile (the non-forged version described above) and I thought they were pretty good. A little light, but I liked the look and feel.
    FreakOfNature
    FreakOfNature

Post  FreakOfNature Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:34 am

FamousDavis wrote:

Now that I've played with the MP-32s for several rounds I've discovered an interesting phenomenon with forged blades--the longer irons produce better results. I've hit some great shots with my 5 iron and 4 iron. Much better than how I appeared to be faring with my cavity back long irons.

I had the Taylormade 300 series gap and SW for awhile (the non-forged version described above) and I thought they were pretty good. A little light, but I liked the look and feel.

It's an interesting thing about blades. Either you have enough swing speed to use them, or you scuff them along the ground.

OEM's would have us believe that we all need help getting the ball into the air, but in reality, some of us get to a level where it becomes more important to keep the ball down.

FD, you know all about this - you're a high ball hitter, just like me.

Inevitably, trajectory control becomes more important than forgiveness - and tradeoffs are made. Blades will allow you to keep the ball down if required, but at the cost of some forgiveness. How much depends on how "low" you wanna go. Shafts can do most of the work, but it'll probably cost you a fair bit of length to really get down. Blades coupled with a good shaft will keep you long and keep you low when you need it.

It's a tradeoff, but if you're a consistent ball striker and also a high ball hitter, then blades can be a viable compromise.

You seem like just the guy that would apply to.
    12pierogi
    12pierogi

Post  12pierogi Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:27 am

Olderplayer wrote:

Stay tuned!

That's interesting about the cb 301 how can you make clubs for many manufacturers, and it not have an some influence on your future.

I kind of figured the pcb set too have was the tour model, the non tour model has an awful amount of offset. I figured you would know.
    I have been scanning the VIP for a pro model with KBS shafts, and the m685 with rifle shafts. I haven't had a GI club set in stock, except the comp ez, for some time. I heard there almost butt ugly, the 685, but people seem to fall in love with the performance, and feel.
    I don't know if there's any help for me.

Olderplayer
    Olderplayer

Post  Olderplayer Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:35 am

12pierogi wrote:
    Olderplayer wrote:

Stay tuned!

That's interesting about the cb 301 how can you make clubs for many manufacturers, and it not have an some influence on your future.

I kind of figured the pcb set too have was the tour model, the non tour model has an awful amount of offset. I figured you would know.
    I have been scanning the VIP for a pro model with KBS shafts, and the m685 with rifle shafts. I haven't had a GI club set in stock, except the comp ez, for some time. I heard there almost butt ugly, the 685, but people seem to fall in love with the performance, and feel.
    I don't know if there's any help for me.

There isn't so just go with it. Life's too short.
    I haven't hit the 685, I'll have to take your word on the performance. With all the great choices available I just can't bring myself to own ugly clubs. A bit of snobbery I suppose. As I said the pcb tours are nice but they are oldschool in terms of performance. They don't have the forgivness of the comp ez, or even the 300's.
    12pierogi
    12pierogi

Post  12pierogi Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:03 am

FamousDavis wrote:
    Olderplayer wrote:

Stay tuned!

How you have done a 180 FD. I wonder when the eye 2 will be back in the bag, for you to have gone full circle.
    I'm not sure what shaft is in your 32 but I liked them much better with dg shafts then the set I had with px. I sold a set on eBay only to receive neg feedback, when I tried to refund the guy his money, he's like no way I've been looking for a set this nice for some time, and would have paid much more. I'm like why the neg feedback? Cause there not quite mint. I forgot to tell him they were 1 degree flat, they had 6-8 rounds on them. They were stunning with the satin px shafts, and yellow new decade mc grips.
    Back then you could reciprocate the Love with your feedback.
    FamousDavis
    FamousDavis
    Admin

Post  FamousDavis Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:54 pm

12pierogi wrote:
    FamousDavis wrote:
    Olderplayer wrote:

Stay tuned!

How you have done a 180 FD. I wonder when the eye 2 will be back in the bag, for you to have gone full circle.
    I'm not sure what shaft is in your 32 but I liked them much better with dg shafts then the set I had with px. I sold a set on eBay only to receive neg feedback, when I tried to refund the guy his money, he's like no way I've been looking for a set this nice for some time, and would have paid much more. I'm like why the neg feedback? Cause there not quite mint. I forgot to tell him they were 1 degree flat, they had 6-8 rounds on them. They were stunning with the satin px shafts, and yellow new decade mc grips.

I have Dynamic Golf S300 in the MP-32s. That shaft is too stiff for me with some irons but with the MP-32 it feels perfect. FON is correct about the trajectory comment. It's been difficult for me to find a set of irons that provides the right trajectory with the longer irons. Most of the sets I've tried have long irons that tend to balloon.

My ball flight of late is lower than in the past because I've made a significant swing change. I'm hinging my wrists much earlier than before and I've shortened my backswing. I am making a conscious effort not to lay off the club on the backswing and to keep it on plane. I've attached a photo of my swing at the top of the backswing. I was hitting it extremely well during this range session. As you can see, the course is all torn up. Great layout, horrible condition.

The MP-32s are staying in the bag for now. I have never hit a better club in terms of feel and performance.

Oh, one more thing. During that same range session I let my buddy try the MP-32 and he was hitting it great. He currently has Taylormade Superlaunch irons in the bag. He's about a 15 handicap and I've convinced him to get a set of MP-60's or something similar. It will be interesting to watch the game of a 15 handicapper who switches to forged CBs or blades. [img]Club Ho'ing  - Page 7 Z_golf11[/img]
    Lord Helmet
    Lord Helmet

Post  Lord Helmet Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:59 pm

Not being critical FD....but is the club over/across the line there? Does this cause issues with your downswing? I only ask since I seem to have the same thing going on (review of pictures my co-worker took of me)....just wondering....
    Horseballs
    Horseballs

Post  Horseballs Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:04 pm

FamousDavis wrote:
    12pierogi wrote:
    FamousDavis wrote:
    Olderplayer wrote:

Stay tuned!

I have Dynamic Golf S300 in the MP-32s. That shaft is too stiff for me with some irons but with the MP-32 it feels perfect. FON is correct about the trajectory comment. It's been difficult for me to find a set of irons that provides the right trajectory with the longer irons. Most of the sets I've tried have long irons that tend to balloon.

My ball flight of late is lower than in the past because I've made a significant swing change. I'm hinging my wrists much earlier than before and I've shortened my backswing. I am making a conscious effort not to lay off the club on the backswing and to keep it on plane. I've attached a photo of my swing at the top of the backswing. I was hitting it extremely well during this range session. As you can see, the course is all torn up. Great layout, horrible condition.

The MP-32s are staying in the bag for now. I have never hit a better club in terms of feel and performance.

Oh, one more thing. During that same range session I let my buddy try the MP-32 and he was hitting it great. He currently has Taylormade Superlaunch irons in the bag. He's about a 15 handicap and I've convinced him to get a set of MP-60's or something similar. It will be interesting to watch the game of a 15 handicapper who switches to forged CBs or blades. [img]Club Ho'ing  - Page 7 Z_golf11[/img]
    Your Mizuno love is coming along nicely. Now if you would please stop hitting them off the mats, the rest of the GFF crew would appreciate it. It's like putting ketchup on a steak.
    FamousDavis
    FamousDavis
    Admin

Post  FamousDavis Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:06 pm

Lord Helmet wrote:Not being critical FD....but is the club over/across the line there? Does this cause issues with your downswing? I only ask since I seem to have the same thing going on (review of pictures my co-worker took of me)....just wondering....

Well, if it is over the line it's certainly not by much. I've been told that most instructors favor the shaft to be slightly across the line because it generates more power and makes it easier to hit the ball solid. The Tiger swing I liked the best was back in 1997 when he won his first major. I liked the fact that the club was a little across the line and that his club went a tiny bit past parallel. I think it creates more feel in the swing and is easier on the body, especially as we get older. Tiger's 2000 swing is almost impossible for anyone who's past the age of 45. It's incredibly hard on the back, knees and hips.
    Lord Helmet
    Lord Helmet

Post  Lord Helmet Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:38 pm

FamousDavis wrote:
    Lord Helmet wrote:Not being critical FD....but is the club over/across the line there? Does this cause issues with your downswing? I only ask since I seem to have the same thing going on (review of pictures my co-worker took of me)....just wondering....

Well, if it is over the line it's certainly not by much. I've been told that most instructors favor the shaft to be slightly across the line because it generates more power and makes it easier to hit the ball solid. The Tiger swing I liked the best was back in 1997 when he won his first major. I liked the fact that the club was a little across the line and that his club went a tiny bit past parallel. I think it creates more feel in the swing and is easier on the body, especially as we get older. Tiger's 2000 swing is almost impossible for anyone who's past the age of 45. It's incredibly hard on the back, knees and hips.

Like I mentioned, wasnt trying to be critical and yes if it is across the line its only a fraction. Just wondered if it led to inconsitant contact - since it seems to affect me. Pictures of my swing at the top showed I was more across than you. I consciously try to stop my backswing when my arms are at a 1030 or 11 clock position....
    Mongrel
    Mongrel

Post  Mongrel Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:08 pm

Lord Helmet wrote:
    FamousDavis wrote:

Like I mentioned, wasnt trying to be critical and yes if it is across the line its only a fraction. Just wondered if it led to inconsitant contact - since it seems to affect me. Pictures of my swing at the top showed I was more across than you. I consciously try to stop my backswing when my arms are at a 1030 or 11 clock position....

I've found that when I try to restrict my backswing to X or Y positions, I will most likely mis-hit the shot. Except for partial wedge shots that are hit at a much slower tempo. Static positions of an individual's swing are much less instructive that a moving picture of the entire swing. If I was breaking or threatening to break par on almost every round, I would not give a rat's ass what others thought of my swing.
    12pierogi
    12pierogi

Post  12pierogi Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:01 am

FamousDavis wrote:
    12pierogi wrote:
    FamousDavis wrote:
    Olderplayer wrote:

Stay tuned!

You got me curious about the 32 with a rifle 5.5 or r300. Hmmm, might be worth looking for. Anyways I'm looking for a truly gorgeous iron set, primarily for display not play. I have some mp-37 that are pretty wow, and the mp-62 but nothing American older, but not so old you couldn't play.

Then I'm thinking a tech filled GI on the smaller side club, last 10 year, as I have played Ping eye 2 and mx-23 and it don't much uglier than that. I keep coming back to the m685 Mactech that even sounds cool.
    Fluffy
    Fluffy

Post  Fluffy Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:39 am

Hey,

I have forgot about this club ho'ing thread.

Last friday I went to a golf shop and bought a Titleist 8.5 909D3 with a Diamana 'ahina 70 x-flex shaft in it...
    It was cheap R1000 ($120) and was my idea of a replacement "easier/slower/controlled hitting driver".

As the krank hits nice and far I find the only way to keep it straight is on a full swing. Then I found my 1iron is hitting around 240m which is perfect for every hole on the normal tee's. So I got the titleist as a replacement for the "too big a-dawg Krank". On course it does go nicely on a 8-10 Mph slower swing speed and goes just as far as when I tried to take off some on the krank.

As a comparison the 909D3 with the Diamana 'ahina 70 x-Flex doesnt balloon on a full swing as the Ping G20 with the 169D Tour X-flex...And this is around 124-130mph.

Have already hit a drive with a 23mph tailwind with the Titleist of 370meters slightly uphill...
    Poe4soul
    Poe4soul

Post  Poe4soul Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:30 am

FamousDavis wrote:

According to the Tom Harding's One Plane Swing, across the line is favorable for a two plan (more upright swing), and short of the line for a one plane swing (flat swing). I think your shaft position at the top is text book according to him.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:20 pm