The Caddy Shack

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Caddy Shack

...not your typical golf forum

+20
jmtbkr
Kiwigolfer
FreakOfNature
Horseballs
FamousDavis
rooteen
The Ghost of FD
BBQpig
Hubijerk
The Doctor
corythepagan
Lorenzzo
Big Dave
Poe4soul
SoonerBS
californiataxes
Player
12pierogi
Fluffy
Lord Helmet
24 posters

On The Course - Round Report

jt1135
    jt1135

On The Course - Round Report - Page 12 Empty Re: On The Course - Round Report

Post  jt1135 Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:48 pm

Only good thing about hitting crap shots into the trees and other basically effed up shots is you get to learn to use your imagination and pull of some great recovery shots. Of which I've had my share of practice over the last ten years.
    Mongrel
    Mongrel

Post  Mongrel Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:01 pm

Broke 80 for the first time since September of 1990. A 76 in competition which was 5 over. Three birdies. Thanks to dialed in R9 Supertri, new to me puttr--a
    TM Ghost Corza, and a new to me hybrid--Cleveland 588 Gliderail 23* (a $19.95 special). And a new ball. Callaway Soft 70 in yellow. That motherfucker flies and runs hard off driver, putts nice and soft, and doesn't run out too much on full short irons and wedges. Only downside is the big hit to the USGA index.
    Pky6471
    Pky6471

Post  Pky6471 Sat May 06, 2017 10:20 am

Played a round after being away 3 wks in Japan/Taiwan/S.Korea .... still felt like a zombie and it was 30 mph all day , played like sh$$$t but I was glad I was out playing to get back to normal hr... Watched the movie "Sayonara ... 1957 featuring Marlon Brando, great love story back then and brings me back the time I was in Japan. Would love to be back but explore more in Tokyo and Kyoto towns

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 11:13 pm