The Caddy Shack

...not your typical golf forum

Mongrel Young Man....

Pky6471

Mongrel Young Man....

Post  Pky6471 on Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:53 pm

https://www.google.com/search?q=presidential+lake&client=firefox-a&hs=1Rk&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&channel=sb&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=8dApVLfmFdaBygTP14K4CA&ved=0CFoQsAQ&biw=1920&bih=956

U have to play here at least ONCE... really beautiful and hard for my caliber. I KNOW I can't break 100 here.
    We played better ball format for the "La Maison Chance" in VN. (1) 60+ then T-off from whites (2) 59 and younger T-off from Blues, no question ask. Luckily , we had a young gun (VNmese guy) he could hit a ball so long (275+) and so straight, we used 95% of his drives, I chipped to 2-ft (2 times)away from the cups setting up for 2 out of 5 birdies, other than that I could not do any sh$$$t. The US Pros at the club house used some kinds of USGA systems and by the time handicap was included we ended up -13 for a 2nd price

(If U all care to know)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEe_3uyCoaw

Mongrel

Re: Mongrel Young Man....

Post  Mongrel on Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:38 pm

That course looks like a real ball buster. Maybe I could play it from the front tees. The Maison Chance video was amazing. I assume it is in Saigon and the woman who runs it is a doctor. She looks like she has both Vietnamese and French genes. Amazing story. It should be featured on "60 Minutes".
    Pky6471

Post  Pky6471 on Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:58 pm

Mongrel wrote:That course looks like a real ball buster. Maybe I could play it from the front tees. The Maison Chance video was amazing. I assume it is in Saigon and the woman who runs it is a doctor. She looks like she has both Vietnamese and French genes. Amazing story. It should be featured on "60 Minutes".

Yes, it's in Saigon and NO, she's not a doctor... She just takes care of the kids the best she knows how... I believe she's 0% Vietnamese... What a wonderful heart... According to the Utube, she came to VN when she was 20 and they just celebrated the 20th yr anniversary, so she's about 40 now....

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:42 am