The Caddy Shack

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Caddy Shack

...not your typical golf forum

+4
Poe4soul
Kiwigolfer
FamousDavis
Horseballs
8 posters

Looking for a new driver

FamousDavis
    FamousDavis
    Admin

Looking for a new driver - Page 4 Empty Re: Looking for a new driver

Post  FamousDavis Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:22 am

Pky6471 wrote:Brandel Chamblee (Golf Channel) last night said TW's launch angle is now about 11* or so compared to 8*+ before,.... and that's the reason why he hurts his back... WTF

The guy's name is Brandel. That alone is enough for me to remain skeptical in regard to anything he says.
    Mongrel
    Mongrel

Post  Mongrel Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:07 am

FamousDavis wrote:
    Pky6471 wrote:Brandel Chamblee (Golf Channel) last night said TW's launch angle is now about 11* or so compared to 8*+ before,.... and that's the reason why he hurts his back... WTF

The guy's name is Brandel.  That alone is enough for me to remain skeptical in regard to anything he says.  

Not so much the name but the stature. I think he stands about 5'5" or so. No offense, PKY, but that height is short for a round-eye and to make up for it, I he has to make erudite pronouncements like he has a fukking clue.
    Mongrel
    Mongrel

Post  Mongrel Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:11 am

And Brandel also reminds me of the kind of guy who would get a custom driver made with "7.5*" stamped on the sole which it is actually a 10.5* loft. And have his clubmaker put "X" flex shaft bands on his regular flex iron shafts.
    Pky6471
    Pky6471

Post  Pky6471 Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:07 am

Mongrel wrote:
    FamousDavis wrote:

The guy's name is Brandel.  That alone is enough for me to remain skeptical in regard to anything he says.  

Not so much the name but the stature. I think he stands about 5'5" or so. No offense, PKY, but that height is short for a round-eye and to make up for it, I he has to make erudite pronouncements like he has a fukking clue.

Mongrel ... U can't offense me if you have tried.... I am 5'6"  Laughing  My skin is really thick and you can't be a top scientist if your skin were thin, they will eat you alive at corporate meetings.
    BTW, that stupid sh$$$t Brandel at one time really put TW down with his statement, now he turns around and mostly says good things about TW... I wonder why he got that job... Stupid man
    Mongrel
    Mongrel

Post  Mongrel Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:27 am

Yeah, I know. Your leader General Nguyen Cao Ky spoke at a forum at the college I was attending in upstate New York in 1966. I don't think he was any taller than you.

I spent 24 hours in Tokyo in 1969 and was amazed to see many Japanese males who were six feet tall or taller. I never saw on Japanese in the States that tall.

Now sometime I'll tell you about the tall girls in Taiwan.
    Horseballs
    Horseballs

Post  Horseballs Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:01 am

I was watching Live From the PGA on Golf Channel last night to catch up with the tourney. Chamblee and Nobilo had pretty vicious exchange about Tiger. It was drawn out and pretty contentious. I kept waiting for Lerner to come in and stop it, but he let it go. I loved it, but I would imagine there is going to be some fallout.
    Chamblee honestly thinks Tiger is full of shit and makes no bones about it.
    Mongrel
    Mongrel

Post  Mongrel Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:37 am

Nobilo would probably have to give him five a side to make it interesting.
    Horseballs
    Horseballs

Post  Horseballs Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:59 am

My neighbor is a really nice dude but he's a bit full of shit and a wine snob. He was raving about this NZ wine brand, and he pronounced it Nuh-BEE-LO.
    Mongrel
    Mongrel

Post  Mongrel Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:13 am

Ask him if he's tried that new chamblee from the Brandel region of Belgium.
    Pky6471
    Pky6471

Post  Pky6471 Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:52 pm

Mongrel wrote:Yeah, I know. Your leader General Nguyen Cao Ky spoke at a forum at the college I was attending in upstate New York in 1966. I don't think he was any taller than you.

I spent 24 hours in Tokyo in 1969 and was amazed to see many Japanese males who were six feet tall or taller. I never saw on Japanese in the States that tall.

Now sometime I'll tell you about the tall girls in Taiwan.

I hate that fukking NCKy... His daugher has been an MC within VNmese community... now she goes back to VN and sucks balls just like her dad... Bunch of cowards. She's now on her third marriage (sorry, not to offense anyone) and she loves to bull shitttttt

https://www.google.com/search?q=nguyen+cao+ky+duyen&client=firefox-a&hs=7DY&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&channel=sb&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=4zflU7-5FoynyATjx4CIDw&ved=0CCEQsAQ&biw=1872&bih=924
    Pky6471
    Pky6471

Post  Pky6471 Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:06 am

Horseballs wrote:I was watching Live From the PGA on Golf Channel last night to catch up with the tourney.  Chamblee and Nobilo had pretty vicious exchange about Tiger.  It was drawn out and pretty contentious.  I kept waiting for Lerner to come in and stop it, but he let it go.  I loved it, but I would imagine there is going to be some fallout.  
    Chamblee honestly thinks Tiger is full of shit and makes no bones about it.  

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/everyone-cares-golf-watch-golf-130435905.html
    Pky6471
    Pky6471

Post  Pky6471 Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:51 am

went out for a round with my colleague yesterday , he has a new Ping driver (don't remember model) and it's quite obvious that its head is heavier than my Cally Diablo tour edge driver... maybe that's why he does not spray his T-shots like when he played the previous 2010 TM driver?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 6:27 pm