The Caddy Shack

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Caddy Shack

...not your typical golf forum

3 posters

Brandell Chamblee should make a personal apology to Tiger

The Ghost of FD
    The Ghost of FD

Brandell Chamblee should make a personal apology to Tiger Empty Brandell Chamblee should make a personal apology to Tiger

Post  The Ghost of FD Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:08 pm

Walk up, shake Tiger's hand and say with honesty that you are sorry for acting like a buffoon and jealous brat. It will be humiliating but cleansing for the soul.
    Mongrel
    Mongrel

Brandell Chamblee should make a personal apology to Tiger Empty Re: Brandell Chamblee should make a personal apology to Tiger

Post  Mongrel Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:09 pm

And it just might enable him to keep his job at the Golf Channel. Now some time ago another GC on-air personality name of Kelly deigned to slur The World's Greatest Golfer and the only reason that she is still drawing the paycheck is her private meeting with TWGG who led her to a janitorial closet next to Studio A, made her assume a submissive posture holding onto the mop rack whilst he ravished her canine-style. Although he is almost invincible with a lead, sadly his come-from-behind was captured neither on tape nor film.
    Kiwigolfer
    Kiwigolfer

Brandell Chamblee should make a personal apology to Tiger Empty Re: Brandell Chamblee should make a personal apology to Tiger

Post  Kiwigolfer Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:54 am

Mongrel wrote:And it just might enable him to keep his job at the Golf Channel. Now some time ago another GC on-air personality name of Kelly deigned to slur The World's Greatest Golfer and the only reason that she is still drawing the paycheck is her private meeting with TWGG who led her to a janitorial closet next to Studio A, made her assume a submissive posture holding onto the mop rack whilst he ravished her canine-style. Although he is almost invincible with a lead, sadly his come-from-behind was captured neither on tape nor film.
    Unless you are Y.E. Yang armed with a set of gaybrids and the legendary R7TP irons 5-PW. His cloak of invincibility was stripped away that day and he hasn't looked like winning a major since.
    Mongrel
    Mongrel

Post  Mongrel Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:54 am

Tiger has a secret ally known only to him and a few females. He has named it "M.Y. Wang."
    The Ghost of FD
    The Ghost of FD

Post  The Ghost of FD Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:55 pm

I have to agree with Kiwi. YE Yang put a chink in Tiger's armor.
    Mongrel
    Mongrel

Post  Mongrel Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:41 am

And some interesting new developments in re: Woods v. Chamblee. The latter admitted he made a mistake by calling Tiger a cheater. Now I've read hundreds of comments on this on various websites both pro-T and pro-B with both sides spinning their tales more than a pro-V. So I took the next step and went onto wikipedia to see what the facts of the matter are pertaining to monsieur chablis.

He won one PGA event nosing out the late, great, and grating Payne Stewart. It was in the 1990's. His other victory was on the Hogan Tour before anyone but Algore and the military knew anything about something to do with computers called the internet.

He played in a Masters and finished in the top 50 one year. He played in a couple of U.S. Opens and made several cuts. He played in maybe one or two Opens and mike-charlied.

But the most intersting factoids I found were his height and weight. Of course those of you who are ignorant of the television production arts may not know that it is possible through a variety of techniques to turn a sow's ear into a silk purse. Now I never met said Golf Channel talent in person but the TV impression I got of him was a dude of substantial physical stature. How's 5'10" and 155 lbs sound? Up against a Tigger close and personal and I think I got the reason why there's no way that scrawny little runt would venture out into the sunlight to confront TWBG.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:51 am