The Caddy Shack

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Caddy Shack

...not your typical golf forum

+6
Mongrel
Lorenzzo
FreakOfNature
jmtbkr
Kiwigolfer
FamousDavis
10 posters

Liking music you really don't like

jt1135
    jt1135

Liking music you really don't like - Page 2 Empty Re: Liking music you really don't like

Post  jt1135 Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:18 am

Kiwigolfer wrote:
    FamousDavis wrote:

I hope you enjoy the show Kiwi. You know I was just trolling you. Don't forget to wear your energy dome.

Unfortunately I don't own an energy dome of my own but I wish I did. You could tell the fans wearing them were able to pogo in the mosh pit harder and for longer due to the additional mental energy. I'm thinking wearing one during golf would be very beneficial to staying focused for the full 18. Not sure what the R & A or the USPGA position on this is though. Might be deemed an unfair advantage.

If they allow copper bracelets or what ever those things are made of they will or should allow the domes. Picture Tigger wearing one. Laughing
    Kiwigolfer
    Kiwigolfer

Liking music you really don't like - Page 2 Empty Re: Liking music you really don't like

Post  Kiwigolfer Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:46 am

jt1135 wrote:
    Kiwigolfer wrote:
    FamousDavis wrote:

I hope you enjoy the show Kiwi. You know I was just trolling you. Don't forget to wear your energy dome.

Unfortunately I don't own an energy dome of my own but I wish I did. You could tell the fans wearing them were able to pogo in the mosh pit harder and for longer due to the additional mental energy. I'm thinking wearing one during golf would be very beneficial to staying focused for the full 18. Not sure what the R & A or the USPGA position on this is though. Might be deemed an unfair advantage.

If they allow copper bracelets or what ever those things are made of they will or should allow the domes. Picture Tigger wearing one. Laughing

It would go perfectly with his trademark red shirt and might be that cutting edge he needs to get back in the winners circle on the Sunday of a major.

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 4:25 am