The Caddy Shack

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Caddy Shack

...not your typical golf forum

5 posters

We dont want this wanker back, thankyou

edgey
    edgey

We dont want this wanker back, thankyou  Empty We dont want this wanker back, thankyou

Post  edgey Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:33 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2252907/Tens-thousands-sign-petition-deport-Piers-Morgan-gun-control-views.html

Please dont deport this knob, we dont want him back.

PS Doesnt he have a 1st amendment right to criticise the 2nd amendment?
    Mongrel
    Mongrel

We dont want this wanker back, thankyou  Empty Re: We dont want this wanker back, thankyou

Post  Mongrel Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:10 pm

Wanker. Knob. I love those slang terms you guys back in the Mother Country use. I wouldn't know who this guy is because I only watch CNN when there is some sort of major crisis or disaster like hurricanes, earthquakes, tsunamis, violent revolutions, coupes de tat, assasinations, sinkholes, train wrecks, hostage situations, passanger airliner crashes, and high speed police chases on the Freeways of LA telecast live from the News Helicopter. Perhaps he would be more suited to covering news in another former colony. Say, Canada. India. Pakistan.

Last edited by Mostly German on Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling like a retard)
    Playa Hata
    Playa Hata

We dont want this wanker back, thankyou  Empty Re: We dont want this wanker back, thankyou

Post  Playa Hata Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:00 pm

Just goes to show you how many stupid idiots we have in the US.

No one will answer me this question. If the answer to a country that has the highest amount of guns per capita with the most gun-related violence per capita is more access to guns, how many more guns are necessary?

As for the God in schools business:

We dont want this wanker back, thankyou  8901_10151322979739805_575477471_n
    Mongrel
    Mongrel

Post  Mongrel Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:22 pm

I would venture that the US does not have the highest number of guns per capita or the most gun violence per capita. Those honours would probably go somewhere like Afghanistan.
    FamousDavis
    FamousDavis
    Admin

Post  FamousDavis Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:07 pm

Mostly German wrote:I would venture that the US does not have the highest number of guns per capita or the most gun violence per capita. Those honours would probably go somewhere like Afghanistan.

That's not exactly the best benchmark.
    Playa Hata
    Playa Hata

Post  Playa Hata Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:12 pm

Yes, I was referring to "developed countries." If we want to start comparing ourselves to Afghanistan and El Salvador, well...

Guns per capita
    Deaths
    Pky6471
    Pky6471

Post  Pky6471 Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:24 am

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 11:16 am