The Caddy Shack

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Caddy Shack

...not your typical golf forum

+2
Fluffy
jmtbkr
6 posters

New York rags having fun with Tiger

jmtbkr
    jmtbkr

New York rags having fun with Tiger Empty New York rags having fun with Tiger

Post  jmtbkr Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:30 pm

I'm far from being a Tiger hater, but the newspapers (daily rags) here have been having way too much fun at his expense. Yeah, he had some problems this past wekend, but, SO WHAT? I guess they will stoop to anything to sell paper.

Makes me sick, but I laughed anyway.

New York rags having fun with Tiger Tiger1_zpsccecc2a8
    New York rags having fun with Tiger Tiger2_zps3ca0d016
    Fluffy
    Fluffy

New York rags having fun with Tiger Empty Re: New York rags having fun with Tiger

Post  Fluffy Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:12 am

That's awesume.lol. "Tiger puts balls in wrong place again" LOL. If I was tiger I would be laughing.

The other one with the girl looking on etc....Golf competitions will have to start putting up a ugly requirement as these white blonde girls may be a distraction to his game.

The other day we had a discussion in a 4ball about tigers golf game. And we decided that the best thing for Tiger's golf would be to get the 18 Girls back in his life...Open up a Tiger version of the playboy mansion.
    FamousDavis
    FamousDavis
    Admin

New York rags having fun with Tiger Empty Re: New York rags having fun with Tiger

Post  FamousDavis Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:00 am

To be honest, I guess I don't see the appeal in Vonn. She must be pretty cool to hang out with. Maybe she has nice moguls.
    Mongrel
    Mongrel

Post  Mongrel Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:18 am

FamousDavis wrote:To be honest, I guess I don't see the appeal in Vonn. She must be pretty cool to hang out with. Maybe she has nice moguls.

I'll bet she'd be supurb in deep white powder.
    Player
    Player

Post  Player Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:06 pm

FamousDavis wrote:To be honest, I guess I don't see the appeal in Vonn. She must be pretty cool to hang out with. Maybe she has nice moguls.
    Tiger just seems to have a thing for blonde trophy bitches
    Pky6471
    Pky6471

Post  Pky6471 Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:16 pm

Andrea Agacy, Billy Joe, Richard Gere etc... all married super models, but they don't match. Super models don't always attract famous men with money

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:59 am