The Caddy Shack

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Caddy Shack

...not your typical golf forum

4 posters

Hogan equipment is coming back

trombettista_vecchio
    trombettista_vecchio

Hogan equipment is coming back Empty Hogan equipment is coming back

Post  trombettista_vecchio Wed May 07, 2014 9:36 pm

Apparently Callaway sold the name to Eidolin and the latter will have clubs coming from Fort Worth in 2015.
    FamousDavis
    FamousDavis
    Admin

Hogan equipment is coming back Empty Re: Hogan equipment is coming back

Post  FamousDavis Mon May 12, 2014 5:16 pm

trombettista_vecchio wrote:Apparently Callaway sold the name to Eidolin and the latter will have clubs coming from Fort Worth in 2015.

Callaway owned the Hogan name? Who is Eidolin? That would be cool to see Hogan clubs again. I'm not sure they'll make it, though. There are no top brand clubs with famous golfers names any longer. MacGregor used to do really well with the Nicklaus Muirfield. OEMs just don't do that anymore.

I was cosidering buying some Callaway Vijay Singh clubs. I hear they are very reserved and smile little.
    Mongrel
    Mongrel

Post  Mongrel Mon May 12, 2014 6:36 pm

If Hogan came back to earth in prime golf shape, he would undoubtedly be playing the Taylormade tour kit. He would probably pick up 40 or more yards with the new Slider driver and would be prominently be featured in both print and TV ads in the current "Loft Up" campaign.
    rooteen
    rooteen

Post  rooteen Tue May 13, 2014 5:57 am

FamousDavis wrote:
    trombettista_vecchio wrote:Apparently Callaway sold the name to Eidolin and the latter will have clubs coming from Fort Worth in 2015.

I was cosidering buying some Callaway Vijay Singh clubs.  I hear they are very reserved and smile little.  

They are for hackers, man of your capabilities want the pro version Dufner ones Wink 

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 6:48 pm