The Caddy Shack

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Caddy Shack

...not your typical golf forum

+3
Kiwigolfer
Pky6471
FamousDavis
7 posters

FD is back

FamousDavis
    FamousDavis
    Admin

FD is back Empty FD is back

Post  FamousDavis Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:19 pm

OK, so I forgot my password. If you are the owner of the site you can't have the password sent to your e-mail. I guess it took some time off to finally have it come into my subconscious. So, to give you a recap of what I've been doing:

Dated a hot blonde for about 6 months. Petite, beautiful and great in the sack. Unfortunately, she took forever to get going and needed GPS to find the grocery store. At first this was cute but after awhile it got to be too much. We had Tushie Tuesdays and all kinds of fun things going on. The last straw was pulled when she complained about my birthday present and compared me to a former ex-fiance of hers who had a gambling problem and tried to take her money. She told me that he had taken her to a 5 star hotel for her birthday, taken her to a show with front row seats, center aisle and then went on a 5 day trip with her to Hawaii. All I did was take her to a 4 star hotel in Coronado, pay for every meal, get her $120 worth of presents, etc. And then at one point I got a little annoyed with her when she questioned the size of water bottles I was purchasing for the beach. Of course, this little annoyance was all she could focus on and she immediately forgot the hotel, meals and presents. So I said to hear "I break with thee, I break with thee, i break with thee"...and then I threw dog poop on her shoes. That is the way it must be done.

The previous GF was a doctor and that was kind of neat for awhile until I noticed that she liked to self-proclaim herself an 'over-achiever'. This too was cute for awhile until she started talking about how her kids are over-achievers as well. The only under-achiever was her ex-husband and she liked to comment on that a lot. Also, she didn't shave. Which, I must say, is difficult to accept after you've had the alternative.

So, here I am again, single but somehow more content. I've begun to realize that the first 4 to 6 months are the best and from then on it becomes "what are you doing for me now?".

I'm currently playing Nike Forged Combo irons (circa 2003) and hitting them better than ever. I'm back and forth with drivers. My handicap has gone up to 5.7 index.

That is all for now.

Pky6471
    Pky6471

FD is back Empty Re: FD is back

Post  Pky6471 Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:29 am

Welcome back... glad that you enjoy SEX and GOLF Laughing
    Kiwigolfer
    Kiwigolfer

Post  Kiwigolfer Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:28 am

Welcome back FD. Great to hear your update and your experiences in your love life. I broke up from a long term relationship (not marriage) many years ago and I went through several psychopathic nutjobs affraid before I eventually met my wife. So I'm sure there's somebody out there. Just like golf clubs you just gotta keep ho'ing through them until you find that perfect match. Wink

It's been pretty quiet around here without you. Mongrel and Pky have been the main guys keeping the home fires burning when the rest of us were AWOL.
    jmtbkr
    jmtbkr

Post  jmtbkr Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:24 pm

women....can't live with 'em, can't kill 'em!

we just celebrated our 41st wedding and are coming up on our 47th first met ya.
    Pky6471
    Pky6471

Post  Pky6471 Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:26 am

jmtbkr wrote:women....can't live with 'em, can't kill 'em!

we just celebrated our 41st wedding and are coming up on our 47th first met ya.

41st... WOW... Congrats... We are coming up on the 36th on Dec 25th
    Big Dave
    Big Dave

Post  Big Dave Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:05 pm

FamousDavis wrote:OK, so I forgot my password.   If you are the owner of the site you can't have the password sent to your e-mail.  I guess it took some time off to finally have it come into my subconscious.  So, to give you a recap of what I've been doing:

Dated a hot blonde for about 6 months.  Petite, beautiful and great in the sack.  Unfortunately, she took forever to get going and needed GPS to find the grocery store.  At first this was cute but after awhile it got to be too much.  We had Tushie Tuesdays and all kinds of fun things going on.  The last straw was pulled when she complained about my birthday present and compared me to a former ex-fiance of hers who had a gambling problem and tried to take her money.   She told me that he had taken her to a 5 star hotel for her birthday, taken her to a show with front row seats, center aisle and then went on a 5 day trip with her to Hawaii.  All I did was take her to a 4 star hotel in Coronado, pay for every meal, get her $120 worth of presents, etc.  And then at one point I got a little annoyed with her when she questioned the size of water bottles I was purchasing for the beach.   Of course, this little annoyance was all she could focus on and she immediately forgot the hotel, meals and presents.   So I said to hear "I break with thee, I break with thee, i break with thee"...and then I threw dog poop on her shoes.   That is the way it must be done.  

The previous GF was a doctor and that was kind of neat for awhile until I noticed that she liked to self-proclaim herself an 'over-achiever'.  This too was cute for awhile until she started talking about how her kids are over-achievers as well.  The only under-achiever was her ex-husband and she liked to comment on that a lot.  Also, she didn't shave.  Which, I must say, is difficult to accept after you've had the alternative.  

So, here I am again, single but somehow more content.  I've begun to realize that the first 4 to 6 months are the best and from then on it becomes "what are you doing for me now?".  

I'm currently playing Nike Forged Combo irons (circa 2003) and hitting them better than ever.  I'm back and forth with drivers.  My handicap has gone up to 5.7 index.  

That is all for now.

Glad you're back. I'm back too, with no sex stories to tell.. good OR bad... only 23 years and counting on this boring old marriage thing. But golf is getting better. I have found THREE sets of Black Gold shafts... got some Adams paddles on the one, the very good Nike Forged Blades on another, and today just got back from the shop my set of Adams A12 Idea Pro heads on the third set of black golds. Tried them all at the range, all three sets EXCELLENT, it's true the only thing I need to be a decent golfer is a set of black gold shafts. The pro at the shop says guys ask for them and they're hard to find.
    FamousDavis
    FamousDavis
    Admin

Post  FamousDavis Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:18 am

I have a GF now of 2.5 months. Been great so far. I haven't been playing as much golf and really struggling with putting and short game and my HDCP index is now a 9.5 or something. Damn. But, two days ago I shot 35 on the front and 42 on the back. One under on the front was pretty cool. I tried to slow down my swing and be looser. Opened up my putting stance and trying out a center shafted putter helped. Old girlfriend called and asked if i'd be interested in a threesome. Things are getting interesting.
    Kiwigolfer
    Kiwigolfer

Post  Kiwigolfer Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:08 am

FamousDavis wrote:I have a GF now of 2.5 months.  Been great so far.  I haven't been playing as much golf and really struggling with putting and short game and my HDCP index is now a 9.5 or something.  Damn.  But, two days ago I shot 35 on the front and 42 on the back.  One under on the front was pretty cool.  I tried to slow down my swing and be looser.  Opened up my putting stance and trying out a center shafted putter helped.  Old girlfriend called and asked if i'd be interested in a threesome.  Things are getting interesting.

What does the new girlfriend think about that? Or does the old girlfriend have another girl lined up? Suspect
    Mongrel
    Mongrel

Post  Mongrel Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:13 am

FamousDavis wrote:I have a GF now of 2.5 months.  Been great so far.  I haven't been playing as much golf and really struggling with putting and short game and my HDCP index is now a 9.5 or something.  Damn.  But, two days ago I shot 35 on the front and 42 on the back.  One under on the front was pretty cool.  I tried to slow down my swing and be looser.  Opened up my putting stance and trying out a center shafted putter helped.  Old girlfriend called and asked if i'd be interested in a threesome.  Things are getting interesting.

Hey, that's great that your former GF wants to tee it up with you and your current GF. Maybe you could round up another former GF and make it a foursome. You could play from their tees promising to only hit irons off them. It might sharpen up your game. Cheers.
    Lorenzzo
    Lorenzzo

Post  Lorenzzo Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:33 am

I hear this from time to time, it's simply untrue.

It's irritating when I hear complaining about chicks that freak being difficult.  There's so much knowledge and experience required to get from that point in life to being in command.  A person not in command of a relationship is completely responsible for that.  Women always complain about something other than what is really pissing them off.  i.e.  it ain't where you're taking her...it's where you're taking her.  Another way of saying that is...if you control their mind and body....fast food's ok and fancy hotels only when you want to go to one.

But here's the real eye-opener.  I've never seen a friend take s.hit from a gf who didn't really want it.  It's some form of masochism.  Look...one of life's realities is the hotter the woman the crazier she is.  I've seen these variables graphed.

Threesomes can be unbelievable for those in command.  For those worried about what others think and are mystified by why they may not be so great.  Realize, these thoughts come from a man so experienced and versed in threesomes he brought one to his avatar.
    Kiwigolfer
    Kiwigolfer

Post  Kiwigolfer Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:55 am

Lorenzzo wrote:

I hear this from time to time, it's simply untrue.

It's irritating when I hear complaining about chicks that freak being difficult.  There's so much knowledge and experience required to get from that point in life to being in command.  A person not in command of a relationship is completely responsible for that.  Women always complain about something other than what is really pissing them off.  i.e.  it ain't where you're taking her...it's where you're taking her.  Another way of saying that is...if you control their mind and body....fast food's ok and fancy hotels only when you want to go to one.

But here's the real eye-opener.  I've never seen a friend take s.hit from a gf who didn't really want it.  It's some form of masochism.  Look...one of life's realities is the hotter the woman the crazier she is.  I've seen these variables graphed.

Threesomes can be unbelievable for those in command.  For those worried about what others think and are mystified by why they may not be so great.  Realize, these thoughts come from a man so experienced and versed in threesomes he brought one to his avatar.

You know nobody likes a braggart!
    Pky6471
    Pky6471

Post  Pky6471 Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:37 am

Yeap !!! threesome could be unbelievable but at almost 65 I am not sure if i could handle it... would be fun to watch all three women going at it

I've tried to play once a wk,,,, My TM Jet Speed clubs have been kind to me, 13*driver, 17*3W, 21*5W all with sr shafts, I can aim left , hit it all day long and ball NEVER generate a draw or a hint of a draw... so that's a good thing . have not broken 90s this yr yet, close but no cigar... 6350 yds course is now long for me... SH$$$$$$$T
    Mongrel
    Mongrel

Post  Mongrel Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:14 pm

I shot 80 in competition Saturday and won it. But fecking index is going down almost a full point now. I gots me a white headed TM driver that is adjustable and I have it adjusted. Also got a SLDR 17* fairway wood that is a little distance monster. Cheap, too.
    FamousDavis
    FamousDavis
    Admin

Post  FamousDavis Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:32 pm

Women always tell me I'm a great lover. This has been true all my life.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:08 am