The Caddy Shack

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Caddy Shack

...not your typical golf forum

4 posters

2013 PGA Tour Ramblings and Prognostications

Playa Hata
    Playa Hata

2013 PGA Tour Ramblings and Prognostications Empty 2013 PGA Tour Ramblings and Prognostications

Post  Playa Hata Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:29 pm

After just an hour's worth of watching the tour this year, here's what I got:

1. Tiger will reclaim #1 in the world and with renewed confidence in his short game, is good for at least one major.
    2. Lefty's new putting grip is an abomination.
    3. Nike is trying to buy the entire tour.
    4. The mid and large-sized putter grip will become the norm.
    5. News will surface that Davis Love cheated on his wife 27 years ago. The bastard child turns out to be Keegan Bradley.
    6. Dustin Johnson needs to shave that thing he calls a beard.
    7. Despite Tony's best efforts, nobody cares that chubby Koreans aren't playing right now.
    8. Bubba Watson is a one-and-done.
    9. American's reclaim the majority of the top 10 from the Euros.
    10. Zack Johnson defends title as biggest tool on the tour.

Golfaholic

2013 PGA Tour Ramblings and Prognostications Empty Re: 2013 PGA Tour Ramblings and Prognostications

Post  Golfaholic Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:37 pm

Playa Hata wrote:After just an hour's worth of watching the tour this year, here's what I got:

1. Tiger will reclaim #1 in the world and with renewed confidence in his short game, is good for at least one major.
    2. Lefty's new putting grip is an abomination.
    3. Nike is trying to buy the entire tour.
    4. The mid and large-sized putter grip will become the norm.
    5. News will surface that Davis Love cheated on his wife 27 years ago. The bastard child turns out to be Keegan Bradley.
    6. Dustin Johnson needs to shave that thing he calls a beard.
    7. Despite Tony's best efforts, nobody cares that chubby Koreans aren't playing right now.
    8. Bubba Watson is a one-and-done.
    9. American's reclaim the majority of the top 10 from the Euros.
    10. Zack Johnson defends title as biggest tool on the tour.

I STILL don't have my Satellite working after two replacement receivers and a visit from the technician, so I haven't watched any of the golf this year. Such a piss off! All I want to watch is Golf, Hockey, Alaska State Troopers, and Dragons Den. Is that so much to ask?

Don't worry, Phil will change his putting grip again in a few weeks.
    FamousDavis
    FamousDavis
    Admin

2013 PGA Tour Ramblings and Prognostications Empty Re: 2013 PGA Tour Ramblings and Prognostications

Post  FamousDavis Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:42 am

I don't think Bubba Watson is a one and done. No way. I think he's good for 3 more majors.

We'll have to wait and see if Tiger's game holds up tomorrow and, if necessary, Monday. One thing I've gotten out of watching him for the first two days of this week's tournament is the improvement in his short game. Those saved pars breed confidence and carry over to the next tee shot. His sand game is amazing.

Who knows how many tournaments Phil would have under his belt if his putting were better.
    FreakOfNature
    FreakOfNature

Post  FreakOfNature Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:46 am

Golfaholic wrote:I STILL don't have my Satellite working after two replacement receivers and a visit from the technician, so I haven't watched any of the golf this year. Such a piss off! All I want to watch is Golf, Hockey, Alaska State Troopers, and Dragons Den. Is that so much to ask?

You poor lad. You must be longing for good ol' Eastlink about now. Laughing

NHL hockey was awesome tonight. The Leafs lost, the Flames beat Edmonton... holy shit what an awesome night. Oh, and the free UFC and prelims were pretty good too.

What a great night to be a Canadian sports fan. clown

Sorry you missed it. bom
    Golfaholic

Post  Golfaholic Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:30 pm

FreakOfNature wrote:
    Golfaholic wrote:I STILL don't have my Satellite working after two replacement receivers and a visit from the technician, so I haven't watched any of the golf this year. Such a piss off! All I want to watch is Golf, Hockey, Alaska State Troopers, and Dragons Den. Is that so much to ask?

You poor lad. You must be longing for good ol' Eastlink about now. Laughing

NHL hockey was awesome tonight. The Leafs lost, the Flames beat Edmonton... holy shit what an awesome night. Oh, and the free UFC and prelims were pretty good too.

What a great night to be a Canadian sports fan. clown

Sorry you missed it. bom

I do miss Eastlink. Mostly for the internet. I like my satellite when it works, but Bell CS blows cock.

I watched the Leaf game at a buddies. I KNEW they were going to lose it in the 3rd period. I called it a few minutes before they tied it up.

Not big into UFC, so no loss there!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:35 am