The Caddy Shack

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Caddy Shack

...not your typical golf forum

2 posters

I don't know about you guys/girls/AC-DC....

Pky6471
    Pky6471

I don't know about you guys/girls/AC-DC.... Empty I don't know about you guys/girls/AC-DC....

Post  Pky6471 Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:52 am

but I have a T-time this coming Friday Dec 11 at Deerfield GCC , my Ogio Grom stand bag came in, looks really good, I will try out my new 21* HL Taylormade JetSpeed, should be good for my old age, and retest my Fatso 85 SuperStroke putter grip... will be a fun day , 55-60 on Friday here
    Mongrel
    Mongrel

I don't know about you guys/girls/AC-DC.... Empty Re: I don't know about you guys/girls/AC-DC....

Post  Mongrel Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:10 pm

I'm slightly envious. I need to save work vacation days for next year and its driving me batshit because of these nice days. Have fun. I tried several fat putter grips and am back to a Winn medium pistol grip in my new (for me) Taylormade blade. This is a funny end of year because the only upgrade I think I need to do in my bag is get a regular flex KBS shaft to replace the stiff shaft in my 18* TM driving iron.
    Pky6471
    Pky6471

I don't know about you guys/girls/AC-DC.... Empty Re: I don't know about you guys/girls/AC-DC....

Post  Pky6471 Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:20 pm

Mongrel wrote:I'm slightly envious. I need to save work vacation days for next year and its driving me batshit because of these nice days. Have fun. I tried several fat putter grips and am back to a Winn medium pistol grip in my new (for me) Taylormade blade. This is a funny end of year because the only upgrade I think I need to do in my bag is get a regular flex KBS shaft to replace the stiff shaft in my 18* TM driving iron.

One time I bought the Fatso 85 cheap ($7?) so I wanna try it... I still love my Winn mid-sized putter grip, now the SuperStroke FLATSO 2.0 grip looks pretty good, its "face" is much flatter than others

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:28 am