The Caddy Shack

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Caddy Shack

...not your typical golf forum

+4
Lorenzzo
Horseballs
Mongrel
noshuz
8 posters

Wuzzup bruthuz?

Lorenzzo
    Lorenzzo

Wuzzup bruthuz? - Page 2 Empty Re: Wuzzup bruthuz?

Post  Lorenzzo Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:57 am

Horseballs wrote:
    Lorenzzo wrote:
    Horseballs wrote:
    Lorenzzo wrote:
    noshuz wrote:I totally agree, but if I'm not mistaken, the original Branson pissing contest contained threats that included ninja skills and nunchuks. Kiwi, correct me if I'm wrong.

That sounds like Spank

No, it was BJDrivers. And it was bare knuckle in fact kind of like Fight Club but it was implied others in Branson would not hesitate to pull out guns and knives.

This preceded you , FD.  There was an Omen/BJ juvenile ownage/pownage kind of thing going on.
    I can't believe Kiwi hasn't corrected you yet, but it was Bigpun74 who threatened BJ to a parking lot brawl in Branson.  

It was Bigpun threatening but it was BJ's choice of venues, no?

Kiwi?
    You may be right about that.  I thought it was Bigpun who really took it to another level though.  Didn't he come back to apologize?  Something about medication?  Kiwi will know, of course.  

I think most of us were amused by BJ's tendency to get physically threatening. It was like a little dog barking. Somehow it pressed Bigpun's button.  Bigpun seemed to me to be this big tough ex-football player Michigan Peninsula survivalist type. I could have that all wrong but somehow that's what's coming out of memory.

BJ I think was all hot about what a great place Bransom was before they got into it. Didn't he push for a GR gathering there at one point?

If I have any or all of this fucked up perhaps Kiwi can correct.
    Kiwigolfer
    Kiwigolfer

Wuzzup bruthuz? - Page 2 Empty Re: Wuzzup bruthuz?

Post  Kiwigolfer Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:40 am

That all sounds pretty accurate to me. Didn't it start over some simple flaming over one of their WITB or something trivial like that and then escalate into a fistfight challenge showdown in a parking lot in Branson, MO. A venue of BJ's choice. Bigpun was ex services and phoned up a few of his military buddies to come along as back up (not sure if BJ had similar back up arranged) and one of his buddies, whilst agreeing to come along, questioned the sense of getting into a real life fight over an internet argument. This made Bigpun come to his senses and he pm'd BJ to apologize and they kissed and made up.

If it had taken place I only hope Daveperks would have been there filming and providing color commentary.