The Caddy Shack

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Caddy Shack

...not your typical golf forum

+4
Lorenzzo
Horseballs
Mongrel
noshuz
8 posters

Wuzzup bruthuz?

noshuz
    noshuz

Wuzzup bruthuz? Empty Wuzzup bruthuz?

Post  noshuz Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:49 pm

HA! You animals are still here!? How ya'll doin'?
    Mongrel
    Mongrel

Wuzzup bruthuz? Empty Re: Wuzzup bruthuz?

Post  Mongrel Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:08 pm

FD ain't been here in ages. And its his fucking site.
    Horseballs
    Horseballs

Post  Horseballs Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:40 pm

Saddlejeans!! Good to see you.
    Lorenzzo
    Lorenzzo

Post  Lorenzzo Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:17 pm

Hey NS.... we figured you got lost somewhere in the effluent of the Delta.

What's new?
    noshuz
    noshuz

Post  noshuz Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:26 pm

Horseballs wrote:Saddlejeans!!  Good to see you.

Haaay! How ya doin' Horseballs?! Well you'll be happy to know that I no longer have those god for sake-in' saddle shoes anymore! Your probably gonna give me a bad time about what I have now but seriously, I'd be disappointed if you didn't! I've got Sketchers. All black. I sh!t you not. These things are not only the most comfortable golf shuz I've ever worn but they're the most comfortable shuz I've ever worn PERIOD! I wore them for the first time last week and didn't want to take them off. Light as a feather too.
      Go now. Buy them. You can thank me later.....

Last edited by noshuz on Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : misspell)
    noshuz
    noshuz

Post  noshuz Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:29 pm

Lorenzzo wrote:Hey NS.... we figured you got lost somewhere in the effluent of the Delta.

What's new?
    Hey Zo!
    Naaaw I got fat and outta shape so I thought my new physique would fit perfectly with golf. I'm baaaaack!
    Horseballs
    Horseballs

Post  Horseballs Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:53 pm

noshuz wrote:
    Horseballs wrote:Saddlejeans!!  Good to see you.

Haaay! How ya doin' Horseballs?! Well you'll be happy to know that I no longer have those god for sake-in' saddle shoes anymore! Your probably gonna give me a bad time about what I have now but seriously, I'd be disappointed if you didn't! I've got Sketchers. All black. I sh!t you not. These things are not only the most comfortable golf shuz I've ever worn but they're the most comfortable shuz I've ever worn PERIOD! I wore them for the first time last week and didn't want to take them off. Light as a feather too.
      Go now. But them. You can thank me later.....
    I'm not desperate enough to take fashion advice from a "former" saddle shoe wearer, but I can certainly appreciate your enthusiasm.
    Lorenzzo
    Lorenzzo

Post  Lorenzzo Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:18 am

noshuz wrote:
    Lorenzzo wrote:Hey NS.... we figured you got lost somewhere in the effluent of the Delta.

What's new?
     Hey Zo!
      Naaaw I got fat and outta shape so I thought my new physique would fit perfectly with golf. I'm baaaaack!

Well, take it from me that road goes both ways. A lot of things go both ways. Not saying I do.

I moved to Utah because one wife wasn't enough. You can see a couple of them off to the left. Much less complaining when there's political balance.

How many do you have at present? Still the one?
    noshuz
    noshuz

Post  noshuz Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:13 am

Mongrel wrote:FD ain't been here in ages. And its his fucking site.

Mongrel, he's probably doing something far more important to be mucking around here. My guess he's taking golf lessons somewhere in Branson.
    Pky6471
    Pky6471

Post  Pky6471 Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:21 am

noshuz wrote:HA!  You animals are still here!? How ya'll doin'?

U have been in the UAL lately, fuckerrrrrrrrrrr ??? Laughing Laughing Laughing
    noshuz
    noshuz

Post  noshuz Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:30 am

Pky6471 wrote:

Wats dat?
    Mongrel
    Mongrel

Post  Mongrel Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:10 pm

noshuz wrote:
    Mongrel wrote:FD ain't been here in ages. And its his fucking site.

Mongrel, he's probably doing something far more important to be mucking around here. My guess he's taking golf lessons somewhere in Branson.

Wouldn't you be taking country style guitar lessons in Branson? Or line dancing? That's in the Ozarks, ain't it? Back in around '61 we wuz drivin' back home to the East from SoCal and stopped in the Ozarks for gas and pee stop and there was a stand along side the gas station selling fireworks. Got my momma to buy me a box of cherry bombs. A gross (that's 12 x 12 or 144) for all you mongoloids. These were the real things with hard red shell and that real think green fuse. Anyhow, got them back home and took a handful down to the crik with my cousins to do some fishing. Lit one and threw it in a deep pool in the middle of the crik and that dang fuse stayed lit underwater and the thing went off and spouted water 20 feet in the air. Coupla seconds later about 10 sunfish and three carp floated to the surface deader', shit. Fuck natural bait.
    Pky6471
    Pky6471

Post  Pky6471 Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:44 pm

noshuz wrote:
    Pky6471 wrote:

Wats dat?

United Airline that carries Ebola virus back to USA
    Homeslice
    Homeslice

Post  Homeslice Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:14 am

The only lessons needed in Branson are Kung fu and/or bare knuckle boxing. What happens in Branson stays in Branson (though the pain and bruising sometimes comes home with you )
    Horseballs
    Horseballs

Post  Horseballs Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:35 am

Homeslice wrote:The only lessons needed in Branson are Kung fu and/or bare knuckle boxing. What happens in Branson stays in Branson (though the pain and bruising sometimes comes home with you )
    Something tells me that kung fu would get laughed at in most Branson parking lots. Kicking is for sissies.
    Homeslice
    Homeslice

Post  Homeslice Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:01 am

Horseballs wrote:
    Homeslice wrote:The only lessons needed in Branson are Kung fu and/or bare knuckle boxing. What happens in Branson stays in Branson (though the pain and bruising sometimes comes home with you )
    Something tells me that kung fu would get laughed at in most Branson parking lots.  Kicking is for sissies.  
    I totally agree, but if I'm not mistaken, the original Branson pissing contest contained threats that included ninja skills and nunchuks. Kiwi, correct me if I'm wrong.
    noshuz
    noshuz

Post  noshuz Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:14 pm

I totally agree, but if I'm not mistaken, the original Branson pissing contest contained threats that included ninja skills and nunchuks. Kiwi, correct me if I'm wrong.

That sounds like Spank
    Kiwigolfer
    Kiwigolfer

Post  Kiwigolfer Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:19 am

Homeslice wrote:
    Horseballs wrote:
    Something tells me that kung fu would get laughed at in most Branson parking lots.  Kicking is for sissies.  

Not sure about ninja and nanchuks, just a whole lotta bad ass if I recall correctly. Wink
    Mongrel
    Mongrel

Post  Mongrel Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:28 am

I don't know about bad but I do know about big. A majority of the female asses I observed in the Ozarks were freaking huge.
    FamousDavis
    FamousDavis
    Admin

Post  FamousDavis Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:44 pm

Horseballs wrote:

Are we talking about Charles Branson?
    Kiwigolfer
    Kiwigolfer

Post  Kiwigolfer Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:55 am

FamousDavis wrote:
    Horseballs wrote:

Are we talking about Charles Branson?

Branson, Missouri dude.
    Lorenzzo
    Lorenzzo

Post  Lorenzzo Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:57 am

noshuz wrote:I totally agree, but if I'm not mistaken, the original Branson pissing contest contained threats that included ninja skills and nunchuks. Kiwi, correct me if I'm wrong.

That sounds like Spank

No, it was BJDrivers. And it was bare knuckle in fact kind of like Fight Club but it was implied others in Branson would not hesitate to pull out guns and knives.

This preceded you , FD. There was an Omen/BJ juvenile ownage/pownage kind of thing going on.
    Horseballs
    Horseballs

Post  Horseballs Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:24 am

Lorenzzo wrote:
    noshuz wrote:I totally agree, but if I'm not mistaken, the original Branson pissing contest contained threats that included ninja skills and nunchuks. Kiwi, correct me if I'm wrong.

That sounds like Spank

No, it was BJDrivers. And it was bare knuckle in fact kind of like Fight Club but it was implied others in Branson would not hesitate to pull out guns and knives.

This preceded you , FD.  There was an Omen/BJ juvenile ownage/pownage kind of thing going on.
    I can't believe Kiwi hasn't corrected you yet, but it was Bigpun74 who threatened BJ to a parking lot brawl in Branson.
    Lorenzzo
    Lorenzzo

Post  Lorenzzo Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:33 am

Horseballs wrote:
    Lorenzzo wrote:

That sounds like Spank

This preceded you , FD.  There was an Omen/BJ juvenile ownage/pownage kind of thing going on.
    I can't believe Kiwi hasn't corrected you yet, but it was Bigpun74 who threatened BJ to a parking lot brawl in Branson.  

It was Bigpun threatening but it was BJ's choice of venues, no?

Kiwi?
    Horseballs
    Horseballs

Post  Horseballs Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:48 am

Lorenzzo wrote:
    Horseballs wrote:
    Lorenzzo wrote:

That sounds like Spank

It was Bigpun threatening but it was BJ's choice of venues, no?

Kiwi?
    You may be right about that. I thought it was Bigpun who really took it to another level though. Didn't he come back to apologize? Something about medication? Kiwi will know, of course.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content