The Caddy Shack

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Caddy Shack

...not your typical golf forum

+5
Kiwigolfer
FamousDavis
Mongrel
Horseballs
Fluffy
9 posters

The best steroid documentary I have seen,links...

Mongrel
    Mongrel

The best steroid documentary I have seen,links... - Page 4 Empty Re: The best steroid documentary I have seen,links...

Post  Mongrel Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:41 pm

Kiwigolfer wrote:
    FamousDavis wrote:This is my first experience using the internet whilst flying on a plane. I'm flying on Southwest to Houston. Talk about boring. I'm glad I've got an iPad now so that I can type easily and read the big screen. So, if anyone is interested in some great conversation please post. As I said, I have nothing better to do.

So, this guy with the metal springlegs is being tried for murder? I think they should give him one pass on this. I mean, the guy has suffered enough as it is. The last thing we should do is cut him off at the knees.

I've been told that his ex-wife used to call him Bob when they went swimming.

You know what I don't understand about Southwest? Why is there always one token gay dude stewardess? Is that a requirement these days? There's just something wrong about a dude going up and down the isles asking you what beverage you want? No longer can I reply "I'll have a 7 & 7 sweetie".

Also, what's with the people who always bring a bag that's too big for overhead storage?

Does anyone ever actually purchase something from the Skymall magazine? Shocked

Yeah I certainly noticed that dude on the internal SWA flights I took whilst in the States last year but I don't think it is strictly a SWA issue. All the airlines seem to do it though mostly only on domestic flights. Don't notice so many gay dude stewardesses on international flights.

I wonder why that is?

Seems to have been a significant homo presence in the airline servant corps for quite awhile. The medical community consensus is that the guy who was directly responsible for the spread of AIDs in the early 1980's was a flight attendent based in San Francisco (naturally) who managed to infect other 'mo's everywhere he flew. He is known in AIDs lore as "Patient Zero".
    Poe4soul
    Poe4soul

The best steroid documentary I have seen,links... - Page 4 Empty Re: The best steroid documentary I have seen,links...

Post  Poe4soul Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:19 pm

Mostly German wrote:
    Kiwigolfer wrote:
    FamousDavis wrote:This is my first experience using the internet whilst flying on a plane. I'm flying on Southwest to Houston. Talk about boring. I'm glad I've got an iPad now so that I can type easily and read the big screen. So, if anyone is interested in some great conversation please post. As I said, I have nothing better to do.

So, this guy with the metal springlegs is being tried for murder? I think they should give him one pass on this. I mean, the guy has suffered enough as it is. The last thing we should do is cut him off at the knees.

You know what I don't understand about Southwest? Why is there always one token gay dude stewardess? Is that a requirement these days? There's just something wrong about a dude going up and down the isles asking you what beverage you want? No longer can I reply "I'll have a 7 & 7 sweetie".

Also, what's with the people who always bring a bag that's too big for overhead storage?

Yeah I certainly noticed that dude on the internal SWA flights I took whilst in the States last year but I don't think it is strictly a SWA issue. All the airlines seem to do it though mostly only on domestic flights. Don't notice so many gay dude stewardesses on international flights.

I wonder why that is?

Seems to have been a significant homo presence in the airline servant corps for quite awhile. The medical community consensus is that the guy who was directly responsible for the spread of AIDs in the early 1980's was a flight attendent based in San Francisco (naturally) who managed to infect other 'mo's everywhere he flew. He is known in AIDs lore as "Patient Zero".

And the video proof..
    Poe4soul
    Poe4soul

Post  Poe4soul Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:27 pm

Mostly German wrote:
    Kiwigolfer wrote:

I wonder why that is?

Of course Patient Zero isn't true. Hell there is records of HIV going back to 1969.

All I know is you could hear the collective slap of young girls thighs slamming shut when the epidemic hit the media. That was about the time they started teaching young girls to hold an aspirin between their knees to prevent aids.
    jt1135
    jt1135

Post  jt1135 Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:30 pm

Poe4soul wrote:
    Mostly German wrote:
    Kiwigolfer wrote:

I wonder why that is?

And the video proof..

Topnotch.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:07 pm