The Caddy Shack

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Caddy Shack

...not your typical golf forum

+5
Kiwigolfer
FamousDavis
Mongrel
Horseballs
Fluffy
9 posters

The best steroid documentary I have seen,links...

FamousDavis
    FamousDavis
    Admin

The best steroid documentary I have seen,links... - Page 3 Empty Re: The best steroid documentary I have seen,links...

Post  FamousDavis Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:48 pm

This is my current workout. Keep in mind I started with the weights about a month ago so it's still pretty light. I like doing higher reps with lighter weight than the other way around.

Chest:

Bench press with dumbbells(DB): 3 sets of 15 reps, 45lb DBs

Incline dumbbells: Same as above

Military dumbbells: 3 sets of 15, 30lb DB

Upright rows w/ bar: 3 sets of 50lbs

Lat Cable Pulldowns: 3 sets of 15 repts, 90lbs.

Lat cable rows: 3 sets of 15, 50lbs.

Tricep extensions lying on bench (lying on bench, hands together on curl bar, bring down to top of head and then extend back up: 3 sets of 15, 50lbs.

Tricep Cable pushdowns: 3 sets of 50lbs, up to 20 reps

Bicep Curls with curl bar: 3 sets 12 reps at 50lbs.

Bicep dumbbell curls: 2 sets, 20lbs x 10 reps

For legs, I do squats with an Olympic Bar, machine squats, leg risers and leg extensions and curl.

Then I do some situps, about 100.

My plan is to lose around 10 pounds in 2 months time. I will be a sculpted adonis.

The best steroid documentary I have seen,links... - Page 3 Smiley-sport017
    Poe4soul
    Poe4soul

The best steroid documentary I have seen,links... - Page 3 Empty Re: The best steroid documentary I have seen,links...

Post  Poe4soul Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:10 pm

FamousDavis wrote:This is my current workout. Keep in mind I started with the weights about a month ago so it's still pretty light. I like doing higher reps with lighter weight than the other way around.

Chest:

Bench press with dumbbells(DB): 3 sets of 15 reps, 45lb DBs

Incline dumbbells: Same as above

Military dumbbells: 3 sets of 15, 30lb DB

Upright rows w/ bar: 3 sets of 50lbs

Lat Cable Pulldowns: 3 sets of 15 repts, 90lbs.

Lat cable rows: 3 sets of 15, 50lbs.

Tricep extensions lying on bench (lying on bench, hands together on curl bar, bring down to top of head and then extend back up: 3 sets of 15, 50lbs.

Tricep Cable pushdowns: 3 sets of 50lbs, up to 20 reps

Bicep Curls with curl bar: 3 sets 12 reps at 50lbs.

Bicep dumbbell curls: 2 sets, 20lbs x 10 reps

For legs, I do squats with an Olympic Bar, machine squats, leg risers and leg extensions and curl.

Then I do some situps, about 100.

My plan is to lose around 10 pounds in 2 months time. I will be a sculpted adonis.

The best steroid documentary I have seen,links... - Page 3 Smiley-sport017

Looks good. How many days a week do you work out? I always find that I gain a bit of weight or stay about the same for a month or so when I start a weight program. After that initial stall I will lose about 2-4 pounds a month if I watch what goes into the pie hole.

I'm not big on sit ups. I'll do hardstyle plank or a janda sit up. One overlooked exercise you might consider adding is the dead lift. Especially for golfers. Power is in the butt.

http://www.coreperformance.com/knowledge/movements/romanian-deadlift-1-arm-1-leg-contralateral.html

and

http://www.coreperformance.com/knowledge/movements/deadlift-barbell.html
    FamousDavis
    FamousDavis
    Admin

Post  FamousDavis Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:35 pm

Typically I work out 3 times per week. I never do weightlifting two days in a row. If I really go at it then I might take two days off before going back. Yes, I have noticed that I actually gain weight for the first 3 or 4 weeks of working out. I found this especially true when starting any kind of running program. I think your body goes into shock and locks down for awhile. When I turned 40 I was actually in the best shape of my life since high school. That was 4 years ago. Since then I've let things go a bit and have gained 10 pounds. I'm working to get that off. The best way to do it, of course, is to eat fewer calories but for whatever reason it's much easier for me to watch what I eat when I'm involved in an exercise program.

Having experienced both running and weightlifting I have come to the conclusion that, for me, weightlifting seems to burn more calories.
    Poe4soul
    Poe4soul

Post  Poe4soul Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:48 am

FamousDavis wrote:Typically I work out 3 times per week. I never do weightlifting two days in a row. If I really go at it then I might take two days off before going back. Yes, I have noticed that I actually gain weight for the first 3 or 4 weeks of working out. I found this especially true when starting any kind of running program. I think your body goes into shock and locks down for awhile. When I turned 40 I was actually in the best shape of my life since high school. That was 4 years ago. Since then I've let things go a bit and have gained 10 pounds. I'm working to get that off. The best way to do it, of course, is to eat fewer calories but for whatever reason it's much easier for me to watch what I eat when I'm involved in an exercise program.

Having experienced both running and weightlifting I have come to the conclusion that, for me, weightlifting seems to burn more calories.

If by running you mean jogging, I agree. Sprints and uphill running burn a ton of calories. But long and short, most 40 somes would benefit more from added strength than running 3 miles in good time. I run but its just a filler workout and my dog lovesto run. I also row on a machine when its cold, dark, and wet.
    Poe4soul
    Poe4soul

Post  Poe4soul Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:33 am

So, Police found steroids found in Pistorius's mansion after arrest. Who would have thought that? For those that argue steroids are for dough boy looking bodies, take a look at his physique. It's nothing like that. People need to get over that idea the PED's are only used by lineman, bodybuilders, power lifters, pro wrestlers, etc. It's used by many more athletes than I think most of us imagine.
    FamousDavis
    FamousDavis
    Admin

Post  FamousDavis Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:13 pm

Poe4soul wrote:So, Police found steroids found in Pistorius's mansion after arrest. Who would have thought that? For those that argue steroids are for dough boy looking bodies, take a look at his physique. It's nothing like that. People need to get over that idea the PED's are only used by lineman, bodybuilders, power lifters, pro wrestlers, etc. It's used by many more athletes than I think most of us imagine.

Who is Pistorius? I'm serious.

Question
    Poe4soul
    Poe4soul

Post  Poe4soul Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:17 pm

FamousDavis wrote:
    Poe4soul wrote:So, Police found steroids found in Pistorius's mansion after arrest. Who would have thought that? For those that argue steroids are for dough boy looking bodies, take a look at his physique. It's nothing like that. People need to get over that idea the PED's are only used by lineman, bodybuilders, power lifters, pro wrestlers, etc. It's used by many more athletes than I think most of us imagine.

Who is Pistorius? I'm serious.

Question

The blade runner in the last Olympics.
    http://www.oscarpistorius.com/
    Kiwigolfer
    Kiwigolfer

Post  Kiwigolfer Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:21 am

You think it was roid rage that made him shoot his girl friend then?
    jt1135
    jt1135

Post  jt1135 Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:31 am

Guessing they had a fight and he couldn't kick the crapper door in so he just shot thru it.
    Poe4soul
    Poe4soul

Post  Poe4soul Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:51 pm

Kiwigolfer wrote:

You think it was roid rage that made him shoot his girl friend then?

From what I understand about roid rage is he would have to be using for a long time at high doses. I doubt this is the case, but you never know. But then I recall once when I had poison oak bad and the doc gave me an oral steroid. I was irritable and had a difficult time concentrating after about 2 days using them. I stopped and those feeling/effects went away.
    Kiwigolfer
    Kiwigolfer

Post  Kiwigolfer Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:27 pm

I see his version of events now is that he awoke to the sound of someone in his bathroom. Thinking she was asleep in the bed beside him he thought it was an intruder. So he goes all 'Rambo' and shoots them through the bathroom door.

Sounds a tall story to me. How can you not know your girl is not in the bed beside you? What a weird, tragic and bizarre event.
    FamousDavis
    FamousDavis
    Admin

Post  FamousDavis Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:02 pm

Kiwigolfer wrote:I see his version of events now is that he awoke to the sound of someone in his bathroom. Thinking she was asleep in the bed beside him he thought it was an intruder. So he goes all 'Rambo' and shoots them through the bathroom door.

Sounds a tall story to me. How can you not know your girl is not in the bed beside you? What a weird, tragic and bizarre event.

It seems to me that he isn't exactly the most 'stand-up' guy in the world. From what I've seen in terms of evidence, this guy doesn't have a leg to stand on. Maybe his lawyer will spring him.
    Poe4soul
    Poe4soul

Post  Poe4soul Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:27 pm

FamousDavis wrote:
    Kiwigolfer wrote:I see his version of events now is that he awoke to the sound of someone in his bathroom. Thinking she was asleep in the bed beside him he thought it was an intruder. So he goes all 'Rambo' and shoots them through the bathroom door.

It seems to me that he isn't exactly the most 'stand-up' guy in the world. From what I've seen in terms of evidence, this guy doesn't have a leg to stand on. Maybe his lawyer will spring him.

I predict they will chop him off at the knees. Hopefully he'll put his best foot forward and put up a good defense.
    FamousDavis
    FamousDavis
    Admin

Post  FamousDavis Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:11 pm

Poe4soul wrote:
    FamousDavis wrote:

I predict they will chop him off at the knees. Hopefully he'll put his best foot forward and put up a good defense.

When he was arrested he told reporters that it felt as if his legs were kicked out from under him. Now that he's in jail he feels about 4 feet tall. He says that if he ever gets out he'll get in his car and put the metal to the pedal. He's not as depressed as before, though, and appears to have a new bounce in his step.
    jt1135
    jt1135

Post  jt1135 Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:34 pm

Hope they don't put leg irons on him he might get away.
    Fluffy
    Fluffy

Post  Fluffy Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:35 am

Been away for the week.

I like the 'stomping on Pistorius.... Keep it up.

I cant believe this world that people are supporting him instead of the prosecution for killing his girlfriend.

There's a huge fight in court if he did it,and he has a bankroll and some influence to get him off.... I just hope he gets his years in jail. HE IS GUILTY and people should wake up and start smelling their own sh!t.

If he gets free I hope all the guys killing their girlfriends references his case and gets a pass aswell..

South africa, A corrupt country where if you got a bankroll you are king. And 99% of the people in this country are idiots...

On the other side another offensive comment would be..... "That's what you get when you are a hot supermodel goiing after the money and fame and picking a guy without legs"

Peace out!!!
    jt1135
    jt1135

Post  jt1135 Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:41 am

Maybe she liked having sex with him. Can't you see her riding one of his stumps? Or for that matter both of them.
    Fluffy
    Fluffy

Post  Fluffy Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:42 am

jt1135 wrote:Maybe she liked having sex with him. Can't you see her riding one of his stumps? Or for that matter both of them.

I was waiting for this.....lol
    jt1135
    jt1135

Post  jt1135 Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:17 am

Fluffy wrote:
    jt1135 wrote:Maybe she liked having sex with him. Can't you see her riding one of his stumps? Or for that matter both of them.

He could be very popular in prison too.
    Fluffy
    Fluffy

Post  Fluffy Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:01 am

jt1135 wrote:
    Fluffy wrote:

He could be very popular in prison too.

I was wondering if the criminals will consider it funny when they say "spread them" and he says "spread what"
    Mongrel
    Mongrel

Post  Mongrel Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:18 am

I bet she liked giving him a pedicure with an orbital sander.
    FamousDavis
    FamousDavis
    Admin

Post  FamousDavis Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:12 pm

This is my first experience using the internet whilst flying on a plane. I'm flying on Southwest to Houston. Talk about boring. I'm glad I've got an iPad now so that I can type easily and read the big screen. So, if anyone is interested in some great conversation please post. As I said, I have nothing better to do.

So, this guy with the metal springlegs is being tried for murder? I think they should give him one pass on this. I mean, the guy has suffered enough as it is. The last thing we should do is cut him off at the knees.

I've been told that his ex-wife used to call him Bob when they went swimming.

You know what I don't understand about Southwest? Why is there always one token gay dude stewardess? Is that a requirement these days? There's just something wrong about a dude going up and down the isles asking you what beverage you want? No longer can I reply "I'll have a 7 & 7 sweetie".

Also, what's with the people who always bring a bag that's too big for overhead storage?

Does anyone ever actually purchase something from the Skymall magazine? Shocked
    Mongrel
    Mongrel

Post  Mongrel Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:54 pm

I happen to like SWA. Especially the open seating arrangement. For my last venture to Florida, my wife checked me in on-line both ways and got me a boarding pass with A-26 both flights. the A' 1-15 are for "business class" passengers, crips and retards. Both flights I was able to get an aisle seat four rows from the cockpit. Not only was I amongst the first seated but, more importantly, one of the first two or three off the plane since I only carry a small shoulder bag and nothing that has to be crammed into the overheads. As soon as the plane stops and the enclosed thingy contacts the fuselage, I'm unbelted and heading towards the fore exit door usually having to bump a few overhead-suitcase-retrieving cretins out of the way.

As for the SkyMall merchandise, yes there is someone who buys that crap. One of my brothers-in-law has used this wondrous retail outlet to supply his siblings including my wife with Christmas gifts in years past. This year it was a soft-drink dispensing machine complete with different flavors and spare gas cylinders. Just about as useless as whatever he gave us last year.

Having the aisle seat means not having to suffer the 400+ pounder next to you. Plus if your get-up including forgetting to shave makes you look like a disreputable thug like me, you are more than likely to seek a chair elsewhere.
    Poe4soul
    Poe4soul

Post  Poe4soul Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:08 pm

FamousDavis wrote:This is my first experience using the internet whilst flying on a plane. I'm flying on Southwest to Houston. Talk about boring. I'm glad I've got an iPad now so that I can type easily and read the big screen. So, if anyone is interested in some great conversation please post. As I said, I have nothing better to do.

So, this guy with the metal springlegs is being tried for murder? I think they should give him one pass on this. I mean, the guy has suffered enough as it is. The last thing we should do is cut him off at the knees.

You know what I don't understand about Southwest? Why is there always one token gay dude stewardess? Is that a requirement these days? There's just something wrong about a dude going up and down the isles asking you what beverage you want? No longer can I reply "I'll have a 7 & 7 sweetie".

Also, what's with the people who always bring a bag that's too big for overhead storage?

or the people that bring a small something-something on board and put it in the overhead when the under seat storage would be just fine. Or even worse, on assigned seating when the a-hole in row 26 puts his items in the overhead above row 3. Life is full of greedy phucks that need a hard kick to the balls, or greasy taco if female.
    Kiwigolfer
    Kiwigolfer

Post  Kiwigolfer Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:14 pm

FamousDavis wrote:This is my first experience using the internet whilst flying on a plane. I'm flying on Southwest to Houston. Talk about boring. I'm glad I've got an iPad now so that I can type easily and read the big screen. So, if anyone is interested in some great conversation please post. As I said, I have nothing better to do.

Yeah I certainly noticed that dude on the internal SWA flights I took whilst in the States last year but I don't think it is strictly a SWA issue. All the airlines seem to do it though mostly only on domestic flights. Don't notice so many gay dude stewardesses on international flights.

I wonder why that is?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:20 am