The Caddy Shack

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Caddy Shack

...not your typical golf forum

4 posters

Where is Lorenzo?

Kiwigolfer
    Kiwigolfer

Where is Lorenzo? Empty Where is Lorenzo?

Post  Kiwigolfer Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:18 am

I know our new forum has been quiet over the Xmas/New Year period but most of the old regulars have at least chimed in occasionally. Zo was at the forefront of getting this site up and running and encouraging noobs via the old GR portal. Haven't heard from him since pre Xmas. Where for art thou oh relationship guru?
    Pky6471
    Pky6471

Where is Lorenzo? Empty Re: Where is Lorenzo?

Post  Pky6471 Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:32 am

Kiwigolfer wrote:I know our new forum has been quiet over the Xmas/New Year period but most of the old regulars have at least chimed in occasionally. Zo was at the forefront of getting this site up and running and encouraging noobs via the old GR portal. Haven't heard from him since pre Xmas. Where for art thou oh relationship guru?

He's still trying to screw his Chinese girlfriend in S.CA until the Chinese New year Smile
    Horseballs
    Horseballs

Post  Horseballs Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:55 pm

Kiwigolfer wrote:I know our new forum has been quiet over the Xmas/New Year period but most of the old regulars have at least chimed in occasionally. Zo was at the forefront of getting this site up and running and encouraging noobs via the old GR portal. Haven't heard from him since pre Xmas. Where for art thou oh relationship guru?
    With all his ring buying lately, he has been stripped of TRG status.
    That position is now open, though I don't know if anyone has the proper credentials. I think everyone here is either married, unmarriable, or gay.
    Golfaholic

Post  Golfaholic Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:57 pm

Last time I talked to him in July he said he was stepping away from GR. I don't know if he has posted since.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 10:06 pm