The Caddy Shack

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Caddy Shack

...not your typical golf forum

+2
Lorenzzo
Pky6471
6 posters

What the hell is going on with D.J. ???

Pky6471
    Pky6471

What the hell is going on with D.J. ??? Empty What the hell is going on with D.J. ???

Post  Pky6471 Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:24 pm

Lorenzzo
    Lorenzzo

What the hell is going on with D.J. ??? Empty Re: What the hell is going on with D.J. ???

Post  Lorenzzo Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:06 pm

Further proof being closed at the top leads to mental problems…
    Pky6471
    Pky6471

What the hell is going on with D.J. ??? Empty Re: What the hell is going on with D.J. ???

Post  Pky6471 Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:01 pm

May be after he married Wayne's daughter ???
    Mongrel
    Mongrel

Post  Mongrel Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:35 pm

After having read between the lines of his statement, I would venture a guess that it might involve the consumption of substances including those that are only legal in two states maybe mixed with copious quantities of fire water. Sounds like a stint in Rehab.
    Poe4soul
    Poe4soul

Post  Poe4soul Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:13 pm

Mongrel wrote:After having read between the lines of his statement, I would venture a guess that it might involve the consumption of substances including those that are only legal in two states maybe mixed with copious quantities of fire water. Sounds like a stint in Rehab.

Ding! Ding! Ding! I think we have a winner. Busted for cocaine use.

I wonder what Gretzky thinks of his daughter marring DJ now? or maybe The Great One hooked DJ up.
    Pky6471
    Pky6471

Post  Pky6471 Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:31 pm

FreakOfNature
    FreakOfNature

Post  FreakOfNature Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:44 am

I'm thinking TGO's daughter is probably the bad influence in this scenario. DJ just got sucked into the Hollywood lifestyle. Paulina probably sucked him into it... literally.

Sad for DJ, he had a promising career, hope he can get his shit together.
    Mongrel
    Mongrel

Post  Mongrel Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:04 pm

Looks like its become sort of official. Reports have surfaced that he has been suspended by the PGA for fix months for his latest drug test failure. Flunked the cocaine tests in 2012 and 2014. Flunked the pot test in 2009. Any newbie head knows that THC stays in your system for a month or more but you can flush the active stuff in coke away overnight. Or take the advice of former FLOTUS Nancy Reagan and "Just say 'No'." Not real hard to do. Or as the old saying goes, "Cocaine is God's way of saying that you have too much money."
    Poe4soul
    Poe4soul

Post  Poe4soul Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:05 pm

Mongrel wrote:Looks like its become sort of official. Reports have surfaced that he has been suspended by the PGA for fix months for his latest drug test failure. Flunked the cocaine tests in 2012 and 2014. Flunked the pot test in 2009. Any newbie head knows that THC stays in your system for a month or more but you can flush the active stuff in coke away overnight. Or take the advice of former FLOTUS Nancy Reagan and "Just say 'No'." Not real hard to do. Or as the old saying goes, "Cocaine is God's way of saying that you have too much money."

or work in the food service industry.
    FamousDavis
    FamousDavis
    Admin

Post  FamousDavis Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:09 pm

Mongrel wrote:Looks like its become sort of official. Reports have surfaced that he has been suspended by the PGA for fix months for his latest drug test failure. Flunked the cocaine tests in 2012 and 2014. Flunked the pot test in 2009. Any newbie head knows that THC stays in your system for a month or more but you can flush the active stuff in coke away overnight. Or take the advice of former FLOTUS Nancy Reagan and "Just say 'No'." Not real hard to do. Or as the old saying goes, "Cocaine is God's way of saying that you have too much money."

I think that's wrong. The PGA has come out and said that they DID NOT suspend him and that his leave was voluntary. That doesn't mean that he didn't fail a test.

I hope the best for DJ as I like the guy. He needs to dump the girlfriend and find some nice girl who likes to cook, hike and laugh. I have no idea why these guys feel the need to go after some celebrity girl who likes to party.

He should dump all his party friends, dump the GF and make sobriety his #1 priority in life. If he can't get past this he's completely done in a few years. All those so-called friends will disappear anyway. Might as well dump them all now and get back to what's important - golf.
    Mongrel
    Mongrel

Post  Mongrel Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:20 pm

The PGA probably told him that he would be suspended for six months or so to get his head together if he did not voluntarily and publicly take some time off for a tune-up from the neck up.

And you are right that he needs to dump every two-legger in his current circle including the NHL daughter, friends, caddy and every other enabler. And stay the hell out of LA and wherever else the snow falls like rain for a sub-30 multi-millionaire. The kid should have had at least two majors by now and threaten every event he plays.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 8:01 pm