The Caddy Shack

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Caddy Shack

...not your typical golf forum

+4
jmtbkr
Lorenzzo
Mongrel
Pky6471
8 posters

Jason D is the man

Pky6471
    Pky6471

Jason D is the man Empty Jason D is the man

Post  Pky6471 Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:01 pm

Congrats to Jason... U deserve this tourney
    Glad to see him play well... Sorry for Jim to be second again, unfortunately someone has to be first

Jason's wife is so beautiful, IMO she's the hottest among golfer' wives

Enjoy your evening, Jason....
    Mongrel
    Mongrel

Jason D is the man Empty Re: Jason D is the man

Post  Mongrel Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:56 pm

Jason is indeed "D" man. I started rooting for him two years ago when Keegan B. beat him in the playoff. I wouldn't have been sorry to see Stenson win, though.
    Lorenzzo
    Lorenzzo

Post  Lorenzzo Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:51 pm

Not to take away from Jason Dufner, who played brilliantly, but it has to be inspiring going mano to mano against Furyk with that swing.  How could it not take the pressure off?  Almost any pro has to be thinking, seriously dude, show me your real swing.

The one two punch of Furyk playing and Nantz talking must have emptied countless stomachs this weekend.
    jmtbkr
    jmtbkr

Post  jmtbkr Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:39 am

Anyone notice Dufner grabbing some tail when his wife hugged him, on TV? The replays edited it out, but if you saw it live, he definately gave that hiney a nice squeeze! "Thanks, hon! wait 'till later, haha!"
    Mongrel
    Mongrel

Post  Mongrel Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:22 am

I saw that. And the two-seconds-too-long hug K. Bradley gave him with the little butt-pat at the end. I'd keep Uncle Keegan away from the nephews at the cook-outs and pool parties.
    12pierogi
    12pierogi

Post  12pierogi Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:17 am

If I had to play with Jim I'd probably have a meltdown. Dufner must have the patience of a saint, as Jim got very annoying when he finally saw the handwriting on the wall.
    jmtbkr
    jmtbkr

Post  jmtbkr Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:46 am

I guess that 5 hr energy drink don't work on him!Razz 
    FamousDavis
    FamousDavis
    Admin

Post  FamousDavis Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:52 am

I wanted Duffner to beat Furyk in the worst way. I can't really think of anyone who I'd rather have win than Duffner. He is such a breath of fresh air and is the complete opposite of Furyk.

I don't know if Furyk does some of that crap intentionally but I can't help but think it would get on the other player's nerves. On the 1st hole he backed off the par putt THREE times. He then proceeded to do the same thing over almost every single shot throughout the entire 18 holes. Furyk really beats himself through over-analyzing everything and playing too conservatively. There were several iron shots where Furyk clearly chickened out and played safe. It's OK to play safe but in Furyk's case he would end up 50 feet away from the pin.

Duffner looks at the shot, walks up to the ball, does a few waggles and then delivers one of the closest swings to Ben Hogan that I can remember. He's definitely one of the best ballstrikers on tour. Putting can be suspect.

I like Duffner and his old school ways including patting his wife's derriere, acting stoically after a win and not smiling and the short, fluid, one-plane swing.

Plus there's the whole "duffnering" craze which was pretty funny.
    Pky6471
    Pky6471

Post  Pky6471 Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:42 am

jmtbkr wrote:Anyone notice Dufner grabbing some tail when his wife hugged him, on TV?  The replays edited it out, but if you saw it live, he definately gave that hiney a nice squeeze! "Thanks, hon! wait 'till later, haha!"
    I saw that also, .... Man, he must have great sexxx last night, who can resist his wife's hot body, win or lose Razz 
    Pky6471
    Pky6471

Post  Pky6471 Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:43 am

Mongrel wrote:I saw that. And the two-seconds-too-long hug K. Bradley gave him with the little butt-pat at the end. I'd keep Uncle Keegan away from the nephews at the cook-outs and pool parties.
    yes, I worry about this guy....
    Pky6471
    Pky6471

Post  Pky6471 Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:56 pm

12pierogi
    12pierogi

Post  12pierogi Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:19 pm

Faldos joke about "Tiger was in the trees more than Tarzan" was pretty funny.
    Horseballs
    Horseballs

Post  Horseballs Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:31 pm

Furyk is such a prick. So glad that guy is such a choker. After the round, he mentioned how he would have won if he didn't bogey the last 2 holes, and how he hit the ball so solidly on those holes. Bullshit. Dufner was in a matchplay situation and only had to tie that gutless, choking Furyk. I sincerely hope he isn't on next year's Ryder Cup team.
    I wanted Dufner to win before the round, but picked Stenson. I wasn't sure if the Duf-man could hold it together. I absolutely knew Furyk or Stricker wasn't going to win. It was like when Kenny Perry was leading the Masters only to gag it away. I don't believe in magic of any kind, but there must be a golf god (or maybe just a golf Jesus/Easter Bunny) who makes sure that guys like Furyk/Stricker/Perry don't do too well on tour.
    FamousDavis
    FamousDavis
    Admin

Post  FamousDavis Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:00 pm

Horseballs wrote:Furyk is such a prick.  So glad that guy is such a choker.  After the round, he mentioned how he would have won if he didn't bogey the last 2 holes, and how he hit the ball so solidly on those holes.  Bullshit.  Dufner was in a matchplay situation and only had to tie that gutless, choking Furyk.  I sincerely hope he isn't on next year's Ryder Cup team.  
    I wanted Dufner to win before the round, but picked Stenson.  I wasn't sure if the Duf-man could hold it together.  I absolutely knew Furyk or Stricker wasn't going to win.  It was like when Kenny Perry was leading the Masters only to gag it away.  I don't believe in magic of any kind, but there must be a golf god (or maybe just a golf Jesus/Easter Bunny) who makes sure that guys like Furyk/Stricker/Perry don't do too well on tour.  
    I agree.  Additionally, Duffner actually missed a bunch of putts that were makeable.  He could have won by 4 or 5 if he made those.  Furyk, on the other hand, never gave himself a chance to make birdie.   It seems like he was playing defensive golf and hitting too far away from trouble.  Duffner, meanwhile, went flag hunting.   The shot on #13 to a foot was incredible.  

Stenson is an idiot for hitting 3 wood on #14.  What purpose did that serve?  

I didn't hear the post round interview but I can't believe Furyk would say that his bogeys on 17 & 18 are what kept him from winning.   Hitting iron shots that landed 50 feet away from the pin is what kept him from winning.

I'm predicting great things for Jason Duffner.  The guy is an unusual seed.  He reminds me of Chuck Norris in that you never know what the guy is thinking.  He could appear to be sad but for all you know he's laughing his ass off inside.  Make no mistake about it, Jason Duffner is going to win at least 3 majors.  

As a tribute to the great Chuck Norris, I offer the many emotions of the man:
    Jason D is the man %3Ca%20href=Jason D is the man Z_chuc10" />[img]
    jmtbkr
    jmtbkr

Post  jmtbkr Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:44 pm

Jason D is the man Trophy_zps2dd8d0b3
    FamousDavis
    FamousDavis
    Admin

Post  FamousDavis Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:37 pm

jmtbkr wrote:Jason D is the man Trophy_zps2dd8d0b3
    Did you hear the big cheer that went up from all the male fans when he did that? Too funny. There was a serious beer fest going on that day. I've never heard a more rowdy crowd at a major event.
    Player
    Player

Post  Player Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:54 pm

Most guys on tour are punching above their weight in the wife department, but Duffner has taken it to a new level. If he werent a rich golfer he would get slapped with a restraining order if he came within 100 feet of a babe like her. He looks lile the sort of guy who is single, lives with his parents, and plays dungeons and dragons. Good luck to him though, nice to see a fat, soft geek boy pulling that sort of tang.
    12pierogi
    12pierogi

Post  12pierogi Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:15 pm

Dufner has taken the pinnacle of athleticism to a new level.
    He may be a Hogan disciple, but he ain't got Hogans athletic turn through the hips. Not happening.
    Pky6471
    Pky6471

Jason D is the man Empty Great Video of their wedding day....

Post  Pky6471 Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:47 am

Player
    Player

Post  Player Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:56 am

12pierogi wrote:Dufner has taken the pinnacle of athleticism to a new level.
    He may be a Hogan disciple, but he ain't got Hogans athletic turn through the hips. Not happening.
    Its a bit hard to see what the hips are doing under those love handles and arse fat.
    12pierogi
    12pierogi

Post  12pierogi Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:33 am

Player wrote:
    12pierogi wrote:Dufner has taken the pinnacle of athleticism to a new level.
    Its a bit hard to see what the hips are doing under those love handles and arse fat.
    The sun shines on a dogs ass every now and then.
    Lorenzzo
    Lorenzzo

Post  Lorenzzo Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:37 pm

I think as a pro golfer I could withstand the pressures of tour life, unless I was a toad married to a smokin' hottie. Knowing sex with a hot chick wholly depended on winning could get to be too much of a burden. On the other hand, there's probably no greater motivator, save one's own survival.
    Player
    Player

Post  Player Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:16 am

Lorenzzo wrote:I think as a pro golfer I could withstand the pressures of tour life, unless I was a toad married to a smokin' hottie. Knowing sex with a hot chick wholly depended on winning could get to be too much of a burden. On the other hand, there's probably no greater motivator, save one's own survival.
    I think for guys like Duffner, getting to bang an otherwise totally unattainable hotty would be the great motivator. Waking up next his wife knowing he needs to keep the dollars rolling in to keep waking up next to her would make hitting a thousand balls a day less of a chore.
    12pierogi
    12pierogi

Post  12pierogi Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:03 am

Jason D is the man 7EFAE4FE-7E67-4DF4-B5A6-B517AF600C93-947-000002469CFC7F64_zps170fce8f
    FamousDavis
    FamousDavis
    Admin

Post  FamousDavis Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:26 pm

12pierogi wrote:Jason D is the man 7EFAE4FE-7E67-4DF4-B5A6-B517AF600C93-947-000002469CFC7F64_zps170fce8f
    That's a man right there who understands his priorities.

Steve Stricker is an idiot.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content