The Caddy Shack

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Caddy Shack

...not your typical golf forum

3 posters

Amanda Duffner dumps Jason

FamousDavis
    FamousDavis
    Admin

Amanda Duffner dumps Jason  Empty Amanda Duffner dumps Jason

Post  FamousDavis Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:31 pm

Man, I really didn't see that one coming. Rolling Eyes

I can't believe she got $2.5M. For what?

On the other hand, the Duff chews tobacco, is portly and looks like an incredibly lazy individual. He's kind of loveable because of his silly look and demeanor but I would imagine that would get old for any woman. Yes, he lost a bunch of weight but only because he went on some fad diet. He'll gain it back.

Just go solo Duff. Go solo.
    Mongrel
    Mongrel

Amanda Duffner dumps Jason  Empty Re: Amanda Duffner dumps Jason

Post  Mongrel Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:27 am

I had not seen that news. With all the other really important stuff going on in the world, I guess it was easy to miss. If he had to pay her
    two-point-five, I hope he wins at least one Major this year and gets big money endorsement deals just for spite. I noticed that he has lost weight and, more importantly, cut his hair. That long curly hair really looks bad on chubby guys with multiple chins. Even Rory and Ricki look better with their shorn locks. I think that Jason needs a new GF. One with blond hair. Maybe who can also caddy for him and when he is in contention, she will get a lot of TV time which will also piss off the X.
    Pky6471
    Pky6471

Post  Pky6471 Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:41 am

FamousDavis wrote:Man, I really didn't see that one coming.  Rolling Eyes

I can't believe she got $2.5M.  For what?  

On the other hand, the Duff chews tobacco, is portly and looks like an incredibly lazy individual.  He's kind of loveable because of his silly look and demeanor but I would imagine that would get old for any woman.  Yes, he lost a bunch of weight but only because he went on some fad diet.  He'll gain it back.  

Just go solo Duff.  Go solo.  

Just showed up on my computer this morning....
    http://www.cbssports.com/golf/eye-on-golf/25130519/jason-and-amanda-dufner-divorce-after-three-years-of-marriage

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content