The Caddy Shack

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Caddy Shack

...not your typical golf forum

+7
12pierogi
Horseballs
FamousDavis
Pky6471
Mongrel
jt1135
trombettista_vecchio
11 posters

This Year Seems Very Different

Player
    Player

This Year Seems Very Different - Page 3 Empty Re: This Year Seems Very Different

Post  Player Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:41 pm

Horseballs wrote:FD, we may be on a different forum now, but everyone still remembers how Saddlejeans thumped your ass in matchplay. It is all so much hot air.
    FD will never live that one down. I would be ashamed if my caddy turnedup to the course in that saddle shoes/jeans/metlife windbreaker ensemble. But to actually walk the course with him, then publicly have your ass whooped by him. Man, that would be wrist slashing time for anyone with a shred of dignity. He can bang on til the cows come home about how good heis, but actions speak for themselves and he will always be judged on the Noshuz shellacking. A homeless bum who looks like he goes dumpster diving for golf attire has more game than FD. No offense shuz.
    FamousDavis
    FamousDavis
    Admin

This Year Seems Very Different - Page 3 Empty Re: This Year Seems Very Different

Post  FamousDavis Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:16 pm

Even Tiger Woods had to go through a few big failures before he became the champion he is today. Whilst still early in his career Tiger blew a big lead to Ed Fiori and lost the tournament. After that, though, Tiger never looked back. I see my early GR defeats in the same light. I've since gone on to what most would say is a brilliant career in GR match play. Like Tiger, I will always have my detractors. I guess that's the price of being the best.
    Poe4soul
    Poe4soul

Post  Poe4soul Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:54 am

FamousDavis wrote:Even Tiger Woods had to go through a few big failures before he became the champion he is today. Whilst still early in his career Tiger blew a big lead to Ed Fiori and lost the tournament. After that, though, Tiger never looked back. I see my early GR defeats in the same light. I've since gone on to what most would say is a brilliant career in GR match play. Like Tiger, I will always have my detractors. I guess that's the price of being the best.

You sound more like Figjam than Tiger.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:21 am