The Caddy Shack

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Caddy Shack

...not your typical golf forum

4 posters

The weekend.

jt1135
    jt1135

The weekend. Empty The weekend.

Post  jt1135 Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:31 pm

Well, leaving Saturday morning at 0600 and going up north to lake of the woods and do some fishing. 4 days 3 nights of fishing, drinking and getting fried. Should be a good time. My two brothers and I and our oldest boys who are all right around thirty. Hopefully the fish will be biting. Have a nice weekend all.
    12pierogi
    12pierogi

The weekend. Empty Re: The weekend.

Post  12pierogi Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:45 pm

jt1135 wrote:Well, leaving Saturday morning at 0600 and going up north to lake of the woods and do some fishing. 4 days 3 nights of fishing, drinking and getting fried. Should be a good time. My two brothers and I and our oldest boys who are all right around thirty. Hopefully the fish will be biting. Have a nice weekend all.

Sounds cold.
    I guess your cutting a hole in the ice. Have you a igloo or shanty with heat? If so that may be cool.
    Don't stick your tongue on any metal poles.

Mongrel
    Mongrel

Post  Mongrel Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:52 pm

And don't you eat that yellow snow.
    jt1135
    jt1135

Post  jt1135 Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:37 pm

We are renting a 12 by 18 fish house that sleeps six. Oven and stove are in it so having pork loin one night and chicken enchiladas another. Hopefully one night will be fresh fish.javascript:emoticonp('Smile')
    jt1135
    jt1135

Post  jt1135 Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:57 am

Back from the fishing. The fish weren't biting the best but we did get some. They took us about 8 miles out on the ice. They used old bombadiers that 8 people could ride in. No safety issues at all. Pretty much 3 days of getting wasted and catching some fish. Gonna do it again nest year. One night between the wind and snow it was a total white out and being on the lake it looked kinda cool. Biggest fish caught was a 7 pound walleye. The crapper was a little leanto attached to the fishhouse with a seat and a 5 gallon bucket. Put a garbage bag in the bucket, take a dump, pull the bag and tie it shut, throw it outside so the lodge could come around the next day and collect the bags. It froze every night so it wasn't a big deal.

http://sportsmanslodges.com/
    Mongrel
    Mongrel

Post  Mongrel Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:04 pm

I bet if you guys were really wasted, a 7 pound pike wouldn't be nearly enough by the time it was cleaned and fileted.
    jmtbkr
    jmtbkr

Post  jmtbkr Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:44 pm

well, another weekend in florida rabbit

Hope to get in 3 rounds while the great weather lasts! It's supposed to be 75 all weekend. Going to hit my local golf stores tomorrow afternoon in hopes of some good used Mizzys What a Face

Now its time for Steak and vodka! Sail away................. afro

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:42 am