The Caddy Shack

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Caddy Shack

...not your typical golf forum

+5
Horseballs
Playa Hata
Mongrel
FamousDavis
tonyj5
9 posters

Are we trying to make this website grow?

Horseballs
    Horseballs

Are we trying to make this website grow? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are we trying to make this website grow?

Post  Horseballs Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:57 am

FamousDavis wrote:OK, I've done my part. I just went onto two different forums and posted a link to this forum. But, I also provided the keen insight into golf that everyone who's ever met or heard of me is accustomed to reading. It's not spam if you include some valuable insight along with the URL. I just created that rule.

I'm not sure how else to get the word out there. If anyone has any ideas please let me know. study
    It's obvious that we need to get an ad during the Superbowl. Dave can put something together.
    tonyj5
    tonyj5

Are we trying to make this website grow? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are we trying to make this website grow?

Post  tonyj5 Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:33 pm

FamousDavis wrote:
    tonyj5 wrote:I've noticed that after the initial influx of registered members, it has seemed to stop.
    I have only seen 1 new member in the last couple of weeks.
    Is anything being done to get more people here?
    Is it your intention to keep it small, with just your former GR friends, or do you consider this a temporary site?

I could post the link on my twitter, since I have a very large golf following there, and maybe others could do the same.
    Is their a plan?

Why haven't you provided us with an update? I thought you had this great plan to bring more members to this site. Or was that all just a bunch of pomp and circumstance? Or whatever.

Not sure what great plan you are reffering to. I asked if you had a plan. I posted the link on my twitter account, and will do again today. I see we have grown by a few members(34 to 38) since I posted this. I think with the break in the golf schedule, most boards are down in views. Hopefully it will pick up when the PGA, LPGA and Seniors Tour are into their 2013 schedule. I will will continue to post this link to Twitter. Maybe other people on here should do the same.
    FamousDavis
    FamousDavis
    Admin

Post  FamousDavis Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:05 am

tonyj5 wrote:
    FamousDavis wrote:
    tonyj5 wrote:I've noticed that after the initial influx of registered members, it has seemed to stop.
    Is it your intention to keep it small, with just your former GR friends, or do you consider this a temporary site?

I could post the link on my twitter, since I have a very large golf following there, and maybe others could do the same.
    Is their a plan?

Why haven't you provided us with an update? I thought you had this great plan to bring more members to this site. Or was that all just a bunch of pomp and circumstance? Or whatever.

Not sure what great plan you are reffering to. I asked if you had a plan. I posted the link on my twitter account, and will do again today. I see we have grown by a few members(34 to 38) since I posted this. I think with the break in the golf schedule, most boards are down in views. Hopefully it will pick up when the PGA, LPGA and Seniors Tour are into their 2013 schedule. I will will continue to post this link to Twitter. Maybe other people on here should do the same.

I put you in charge of marketing. 34 to 38? Not exactly the kind of numbers I was looking for. No merit raise for you. I'd like to see improvement in 2013.
    tonyj5
    tonyj5

Post  tonyj5 Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:42 am

FamousDavis wrote:
    tonyj5 wrote:
    FamousDavis wrote:

Is their a plan?

I put you in charge of marketing. 34 to 38? Not exactly the kind of numbers I was looking for. No merit raise for you. I'd like to see improvement in 2013.

Yes sir! I will try to gather the troops.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:08 am