The Caddy Shack

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Caddy Shack

...not your typical golf forum

4 posters

God Bless President Trump

Lorenzzo
    Lorenzzo

God Bless President Trump Empty God Bless President Trump

Post  Lorenzzo Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:48 pm

We owe him so much.  Fight the good fight Mr. President.

President Trump exposes the scripted, silly media.

President Trump has a hot wife.

There's so much more but I won't monopolize this.

Admit it...he's making all of your lives better.

Responses should be double returned as I have done here.
    trombettista_vecchio
    trombettista_vecchio

God Bless President Trump Empty Re: God Bless President Trump

Post  trombettista_vecchio Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:04 pm

Trump is just one pathetic excuse for a man.

62,000,000 people voting for him is the proof that America is swirling down history's toilet.

We're irredeemable for sure, now.
    Mongrel
    Mongrel

Post  Mongrel Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:05 pm

I haven't laughed so hard on a daily basis since I gave up LSD, pot and hash. Trump is in the heads of billions of humans over the globe and with the modern Media, every knee-jerk reaction to him is splashed through the ether to the TV, internet and radio. Some of the more memorable images from the Mass Trump Psychosis are the p#ssy hats, BlackLibesMatter protests and Climate Riots. Especially charming are the state and local elected officials and candidates of both parties doing extreme contortions to disassociate themselves with Trump, especially the Republicans.

Social Media is being used by Trump the way Renoir worked his oils. Now it only takes seconds for some oxygen wasting celebrity or sports star to out themselves as emotionally feeble-minded as they comment on this or that supposed injustice. And the sexual deviants? My god there's a treasure trove all its own. So keep on truckin' and may all your snow be powder or packed and the only ice in your drink.
    trombettista_vecchio
    trombettista_vecchio

Post  trombettista_vecchio Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:15 pm

Donald Trump sucks the pus out of syphilitic cock sores--as does every single person who doesn't viscerally hate him.

This is no place for me to be peeking into anymore.

I have enough things annoying me without going out of my way to find more.
    Lorenzzo
    Lorenzzo

Post  Lorenzzo Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:12 am

Mongrel wrote:I haven't laughed so hard on a daily basis since I gave up LSD, pot and hash. Trump is in the heads of billions of humans over the globe and with the modern Media, every knee-jerk reaction to him is splashed through the ether to the TV, internet and radio. Some of the more memorable images from the Mass Trump Psychosis are the p#ssy hats, BlackLibesMatter protests and Climate Riots. Especially charming are the state and local elected officials and candidates of both parties doing extreme contortions to disassociate themselves with Trump, especially the Republicans.

Social Media is being used by Trump the way Renoir worked his oils. Now it only takes seconds for some oxygen wasting celebrity or sports star to out themselves as emotionally feeble-minded as they comment on this or that supposed injustice. And the sexual deviants? My god there's a treasure trove all its own. So keep on truckin' and may all your snow be powder or packed and the only ice in your drink.

Americans are pretty interesting in a full of s.hit kind of way.  There's a Ken Burns doc. on Viet Nam being broadcast now which is very much worth a look. It shows who we are.  The best quote so far is from a vet who found himself in the middle of the insanity:  "If Americans didn't think they were so much more virtuous than they really are they'd find themselves in fewer wars."  Paraphrased of course because, well, at this stage my memory isn't perfect.  Nifty...you have more in common with Trump and Westmoreland than FDR.

Knee jerk is right...thus the reaction from "TV" who overdosed on Kool-Aid long ago and can't see how his kind created Trump and so many other problems but solve none.  

Godspeed President Trump.  If the only things that comes out of this is destruction of the media narrative, exposure of who and what they really are and keeping Hillary Clinton out of office then he'll have done a tremendous public service.   What did Obama accomplish?
    Pky6471
    Pky6471

Post  Pky6471 Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:28 am

IMO , dump fat is just a fukkkkkkkking joker , NOT my president disappointed disappointed

Fukking dump fat fights with everybody, including the Pope
    His fukking wall goes no where, Mexican won't pay for it...why lie???
    Fukking dump fat always blames on someone for his failures, never his faults... why lie???
    His fukking immigration law would make this wonderful going backward
    Going back to coal instead of green energy? fukking stupid
    Ready for war with N.Korea because of his fukking big mouth
    Fukking dump fat tries to reverse what Obama did, he failed everything so far
    DumpCare would be a disaster for those who need cares. No wonder why it could not pass
    Fukking dump fat cares for no one but his rich family. New tax law won't benefit middle class. He moves money around and guess who would be paying
    Fukking dump fat tries to run USA like his own company - My way or highway - he learns it does not work that way
    Stock price effect is ALWAYS 6 months after, i.e. 6 months after dump fat takes office it was around 21,500... let see what dump fat could do after that

I vented Laughing
    Lorenzzo
    Lorenzzo

Post  Lorenzzo Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:07 pm

Well...I love him. He’s one tough guy and even in his 70-s look at the Tang he pulls down. My hero.

He’s handling the economy and our national security perfectly. Little Rocket Boy is gettting hosed wheras Trump’s predessesors never understood how to play chess or negotiate. The other stuff is just politics, no one can fix immigration or health care.

So many Americans want a president who makes them feel good about themselves rather than be effective. Liberals are naive idiots who can’t grow up.

By the way...Kennedy created Viet Nam and Johnson f.ucked it up irreparably.
    trombettista_vecchio
    trombettista_vecchio

Post  trombettista_vecchio Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:01 am

You're one annoying wop, Lorenzo, and if you were any more full of shit, you'd be a fucking cesspool.

Trump isn't remotely as smart as Hitler, and that's the only reason he isn't equally dangerous.

Voting for Trump and Hitler are an absolute moral equivalency, however.

Both are irredeemable acts, because both of their administrations were equally and easily predictable. I almost wish that hell were real,
    because every single human being who doesn't loathe Trump with every fiber of his or her being performed a miracle. They earned eternal damnation over a finite period of time. I would have thought that impossible, but now I see that it isn't.

Lorenzzo
    Lorenzzo

Post  Lorenzzo Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:14 am

Again, you're trapped in a delusion free of facts.  Comparing Trump to Hitler.  What a sad, little, powerless, mean, deluded, foolish idiot I find you to be.

If anyone deserves the comparison it's your boys Kennedy and Johnson.  They not only killed millions of innocents in Viet Nam, they created blind fools like you in the process.  Burns' series illustrates this nicely.  Still today liberals claim charity and enlightenment while destroying mass innocents.  Look at Obama.  What a total failure.  I'll use Burns' documentary as my source whereas yours is delusion, ignorance and hatred.

At least Hitler never claimed the high ground making him more deserving of respect than you and your ilk.

And by the way, while some humans can think, unfortunately you're not one of them.  How awful it must be to have command of words but not logic or thought.  To think of oneself as intelligent only to find out they're stupid and have to spend their life denying.  It explains your anger and hatred.  That's why you act and feel the way you do.  Your subconscious realizes you never measured up while your conscious mind has become trained in denial as you don't have the courage to face that fact.

That fits my definition of coward.  Do you know why you don't respect other people, Nancy?  Because you don't respect yourself.

God bless President Trump and Melania....

:-)
    Mongrel
    Mongrel

Post  Mongrel Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:39 am

From your lips to God's ear.
    Lorenzzo
    Lorenzzo

Post  Lorenzzo Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:41 am

Mongrel wrote:From your lips to God's ear.

Hey Bud...isn't this fun? Nothing better than watching liberals take it in the behind although they sure do seem to like it.
    trombettista_vecchio
    trombettista_vecchio

Post  trombettista_vecchio Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:39 am

First of all. Kennedy and Johnson weren't my boys. I've always been a social democrat, not a centrist democrat. I don't love Bill Clinton for signing the repeal of Glass-Steagall, dismantling the social safety net, and pushing a crime bill that imprisoned half of a race. The fucking-moron republicans impeached a republican-lite!

How incredibly stupid you must be not to have understood that with all that you've heard from me.

Mongrel is a fucking kraut and thus protected by low expectations, but you, Lorenzo, are an embarrassment to me. If you grew up in my Italian-American neighborhood, you'd have been the village idiot. Good-hearted people would scramble to find you an honest job washing dishes or sweeping the sidewalk. People might joke about the bubbeo behind his back, but they'd be kind to his face. I've used up my capacity to do that for you.

Lorenzzo
    Lorenzzo

Post  Lorenzzo Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:12 pm

Well...in all areas of hate I defer to the expert...you.  But I'm crushed your neighborhood wouldn't have liked me.  Wait...I went to school in Boston and am versed in the North End, North Shore and other burroughs.  I'd have worn your/their rejection proudly, a sign I didn't share their/your polluted and defective minds.  

I've lived in a lot of spots in this country and no place is more narrow minded than New England.  What are you having for supper?  The Red Sox are getting wicked destroyed by Houston, aren't they?  I love Papi but this team save Pedroia is a bunch of wimps.  Unsurprising a team would absorb the vibe of the local culture like that.

New England has the lowest sense of style in the world.  Maybe it's the Southern Italian influence with a dash of Irish.  That may seem superficial but it actually is a facet of self-hatred.  People in MA are absolutely miserable.  One would think they'd have caught a glimpse of reality when they chased the shoe industry out with unions.  Good job on that one.  More noble minded stupidity.  Today their kids and grandkids work at McDonalds or maybe Quicki-Lube.  You destroyed an industry leading to lower wages but a $20 oil change and $2 hamburger helping the people you so despise and hurting the ones you purport to help.  Goddamn are you people ever stupid.  To find examples of how a flawed sense of right leads to human misery, start with New England.

I do have compassion for you in that you're a victim of two cultures that peaked long ago and are locked in decline and inferiority leading to a massive inferiority complex.  I'm referring to Southern Italy and New England.  As a pseudo Northern Italian I refuse to claim you.

And it's disingenuous as a MA liberal to claim distance from the Kennedys.  Whether killing one at a time in a canal or millions far away your noses will always be stuck up their asses.  But nice try it's no mystery why at this point you'd try.  Only took you 50 years to figure it out.
    trombettista_vecchio
    trombettista_vecchio

Post  trombettista_vecchio Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:10 am

I thank the heavens for your MD (concentration in psychoanalysis) from Bob Jones University, Lorenzo. Now, at long last, I understand myself.

But you must excuse me for the moment. I'm studying Woody Allen's work on combat sports.
    Lorenzzo
    Lorenzzo

Post  Lorenzzo Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:48 pm

trombettista_vecchio wrote:I thank the heavens for your MD (concentration in psychoanalysis) from Bob Jones University, Lorenzo.  Now, at long last, I understand myself.

But you must excuse me for the moment.  I'm studying Woody Allen's work on combat sports.

Ah...but do you really understand yourself?  That would make you a rare person not that I question whether you are.  

I had a mentor in a Wall Street firm I toiled at after grad school.  We both knew working in a large, political NY firm was not a long term thing for me.  Looking back, I think he was a little jealous.  Yes he found fortune and was way gifted at winning allies and making money but he in many ways was a captive of his success.  I think he knew I was destined to go off on my own as soon as it made sense.  And I did.  I represented to him a different version of himself.  A version he was wistful for not having also pursued.  

Anyways, this individual had a striking ability to collect information in many forms and on many levels and from that distill reality.  Yes it's an obvious strength as a Wall Street investor but where it really impressed me was how he was able to apply it to people.  One of the ways he'd analyze someone, particularly the smarter ones, was to consider to what extent they applied their intelligence towards gaining insight vs.  defending their beliefs.  He felt it was one or the other for most people.  Latching on to ideas could be costly in an environment like that and he needed to know whether horsepower was being applied towards setting anchor.  Defense was counter to insight.  We had some highly educated high IQ people walk through his door he dismissed because he knew their intelligence weapon would counter his search for reality.  He had courtesy but little respect for the defenders.

The fact is none of us have a perfect version of reality.  We're all off, different degrees for different people.  My question to you is to what extent are your core beliefs constructs?

I'll also point out it's a universal and inconvenient truth we're most put off by traits we perceive in others that exist in ourselves.  We also, if we allow ourselves, often see them whether they are there or not.

Last edited by Lorenzzo on Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Pky6471
    Pky6471

Post  Pky6471 Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:51 am

IMO ... one of the good thing about USA is that there are checks and balances within the government system which I think would prevent the fukkking moron dump fat from screwing up this country ,,, not the best country but could be a worse country ... I don't care who they voted for , obvious that I did not vote for that fukkking moron dump fat , too bad we had no other qualified candidates during the last election.... The fukkking dump fat is NOT my president , moron does not represent my values
    Tillerson and the General Chief of Staff will save this country . I hope they won't resign because fukkking moron dump fat does not know what to do. All he could do is rubbing pu$$$$$$$y, hopefully not someone related to YOU disappointed
    Lorenzzo
    Lorenzzo

Post  Lorenzzo Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:50 am

Pky6471 wrote:IMO ... one of the good thing about USA is that there are checks and balances within the government system which I think would prevent the fukkking moron dump fat from screwing up this country ,,, not the best country but could be a worse country ... I don't care who they voted for , obvious that I did not vote for that fukkking moron dump fat , too bad we had no other qualified candidates during the last election.... The fukkking dump fat is NOT my president , moron does not represent my values
    Tillerson and the General Chief of Staff will save this country . I hope they won't resign because fukkking moron dump fat does not know what to do.  All he could do is rubbing pu$$$$$$$y,  hopefully not someone related to YOU disappointed

Yes but the checks and balances didn't prevent Viet Nam. Just look at the immigration problem that resulted from that....
    trombettista_vecchio
    trombettista_vecchio

Post  trombettista_vecchio Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:30 am

Self actualization is probably a myth, but I know enough about myself to put it words that I can stand behind.

One, I'm not a populist.  I believe that intellectual elites are there to be admired and emulated.  Mistrusting intelligence is a serious character flaw, but I admit to not knowing if it's correctible or not.

Two, I lack the capacity to substitute faith for empirical evidence.  I think that this is good, but I've never made the effort to formulate a defense for the position.  At the same time, I can't imagine a good argument against it. I was raised in the Catholic tradition, but to me, Catholic ritual is a piece of my ethnic culture, not  a religion. My people bless ourselves before we put one behind somebody's ear.

Three, I am clearly a social democrat.  The entire small government, low taxes, market solutions for everything stance has been proven wrong to my satisfaction based upon my own personal observations.  A more comprehensive public sector and a more regulated private sector both seem like obvious necessities to me--again, based on personal observation. One freedom I do not support is freedom from social responsibility.

Four, I do not think that Democrats and Republicans are political opponents anymore.  Political opponents debate the different means to common goals. In that situation, the terms "right" and "wrong" make a lot more sense.  If we have the same goals, one person's ideas will probably work better than another's.    

We no longer have common goals, and thus we are no longer political opponents.  Our core political values are genuinely repugnant to one another, and that being the case, we are now ideological enemies. Right and wrong no longer apply when we want entirely different things. This is the age of "us and them."

Five, I am not immune to inconsistency. There are two Republic positions that I can actually support. One is the lack of fairness of the estate tax.  A person's life work should not have to be dismantled just because he or she dies.  That's a just a reflex reaction to throwing rocks at the head that stands above the crowd, and I've already said that I'm not a populist.  However, when some asshole calls it the "death tax," I want to hit him with a bat. That's like throwing me the finger and calling me an idiot.  Dumb things down for me at your own risk, but really, one shouldn't do it for anybody.  We should require people to be intellectually curious enough to learn the nuances of the language.  As for taxes, tax enough to begin with, not after the fact.

I also don't care about the liberal concern with gun control.  I can't imagine an America where people don't cap each other's asses.  That would be a different country. Our moron supreme court actually interpreted the Second Amendment correctly.  The Bill of Rights may be the only thing about American Exceptionalism that actually makes sense. Our "exceptional" health care and education certainly don't.

I am seventy-one years old.  I've spent those years with a respect for learning, and I've therefore made a point of learning from my experiences.  I also know my weaknesses. While I'd want a political leader to have my views, I wouldn't want him or her to have my contempt for the electorate.  A leader must have more tolerance for ignorance than I do.  Hating it--wanting to hit it with a bat--takes attention away from correcting it.  I didn't draw my own blueprint. That's one feature that I would have drawn differently.

So that's what I know about me, and for the most part, it's served me well.  I just never learned to be satisfied with having a relatively good life.  The unnecessary suffering of others just pisses me off.  I may not like them one on one--I'm not a people person--but seeing their futile misery diminishes the prettiness of my world.  Seeing conservatives build the engines of human misery makes me their sworn enemy.  I'm a selfish socialist.
    Pky6471
    Pky6471

Post  Pky6471 Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:43 pm

when we expect and accept the low-standard bar like the fukkkking moron dump fat then that's what we get... IMO Saddddddd for USA
    Lorenzzo
    Lorenzzo

Post  Lorenzzo Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:34 pm

Thanks, interesting perspective.  I share your discomfort with ignorance, particularly when I find it in myself.  But then those are learning opportunities and I hope I'm never done.  

My nature is to envision a goal and then work backwards from it in figuring how to get there.  My pain watching politics in our culture is its disconnection from my approach to goals combined with disdain for alternative points of view. I tend to blame the media for much of that but then blame is unproductive whereas understanding can be useful.  I just don't see how we're going to get anywhere with hatred and disrespect for one another, even if some views seem more worthy.

So how can we get to a better place as a country?  I think one way is to respect our democracy, it's composition and its variety of opinion.  During those rare moments when we do it seems our country is at its best..  It isn't easy to submit to that.  I just watched Chris Wallace interview the executive director of the NRA and I'd be in favor of dropping a car on his head from the top of a 10 story building.  Maybe 50/60 Longwood in Brookline as my dad built it.  After hearing Pelosi shame the gun lobby after they expressed openness to legislation eliminating machine gun converters for not going further I'd hope Pelosi were in the car before they drop it.  Fringe people on both sides are an evil in this country.  if we can't respect the opinions of others and our democracy to some degree...we've done ourselves in.

I get why Trump is despised.  Before he was elected, I despised him.  But now he's a lynchpin in our Democracy, the result of a free election.  I believe almost everything Obama did hurt this country.  I think he was elected because white America is consumed with idealizing who they are and showing themselves they aren't racist (of course they are) and are cool enough to hang with black people.  But I supported him as best as I could as he was our President.  Our best opportunity to formulate and right wrongs is to try to walk together.  We understand this concept when we're on a team.  I've not liked teammates but our mutual responsibility was to win and anyone who countered that was off the team.  No-one questions that in that context.  My belief is cooperation is more valuable than winning an election or an issue.  We have mouths.  We can write. We can persuade.  We can become active.  In a progressive place those should be our tools.  And if we can come from our higher selves we can appeal to the same in others.

One divergence between us is the role the government plays in social welfare.  I'm not covered by a label politically, certainly not a party.  Each issue requires analysis.  But I do believe as f.ucked up as it can be, private enterprise is light years more competent than the government.  Maybe it's that a close friend worked in the Justice Department and tells stories about three hour lunches on a daily basis, martinis, and an afternoon nap.  Maybe it's that I read Wildavsky's The Politics of the Budgetary Process.  Maybe it's Hillary Clinton failing at everything she's ever done and almost becoming President. Maybe it's because I have two women friends very senior in the IRS who tell stories about that.  Maybe it's friends I have in health care both physicians and insurers and have some sense of the fallout to our healthcare system from Obamacare.  They tell stories of paying people not getting care because the system is jammed with those who now get it for almost free and overconsume services, etc. etc.  

But then my lens as to centrists and conservatives is different than yours.  It seems you equate conservatives with evil.  I view it as a person by person thing.  I know great souls both liberal and conservatives even within my own family. I donate a significant amount of time to an organization that has people of both kinds as fellow volunteers.  Without ID'ing this org., it is involved with intervening on behalf of minors caught in families afflicted by parental drug abuse, sales and often physical abuse.  We raise money from rich people.  We build single use facilities that house the kids usually teens who'd thus far gotten a crappy break in life.  We apply counseling, tutoring, mentoring, often by alumni who've gone through our system and went to college, sometimes on scholarships we're able to provide from rich people resources.  We are near apolitical.  We hang with each other no matter the politics maybe because we're bound by compassion for the less fortunate.  We cry together over people saved by our system who otherwise who knows, and, when we fail with someone we really thought we could help.

I strongly believe this organization and its people are a model in so many ways.  It's our choice to accept each other because of a common purpose.  I also believe almost any two Americans can find joint purpose if they chose and operate out of respect and their higher selves.  Maybe I'm wrong and we'll never be able to influence en mass.  We are shunned by the media.  We don't fit their narrative.  But we're willing to try and idealistic enough to believe the greatest movements start with a single idea that grows.  We now have more than 1,000 volunteers nationwide.

While my heart is pinned to this organization and its approach I know some feel we are simply a small minority and can't accomplish enough to make a real difference.  Well, I disagree and hope to persuade otherwise.  I think modeling and appealing to higher selves is the only way this society can marshall true charity and that true charity can do more than the government.  But I respect others' differing views and if they win, as an American, I think we'll do more good playing as a team than by disintegrating and I'll defer to them.
    Pky6471
    Pky6471

Post  Pky6471 Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:14 am

I accept that we ALL make mistakes due to lack of information... but when someone repeatedly "LIES" to the general public - knowing for sure those are the LIES - then they don't earn my respect.   Respect has to be earned , not given...
    Pky6471
    Pky6471

Post  Pky6471 Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:44 am

God Bless President Trump Image010
    Lorenzzo
    Lorenzzo

Post  Lorenzzo Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:43 am

Oh he flosses. I know this not only because his gums look healthy but it's the right things to do.
    trombettista_vecchio
    trombettista_vecchio

Post  trombettista_vecchio Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:18 pm

I don't see America as a team anymore.  I see America as irreconcilable factions trying unsuccessfully to live under the same government.  Maybe this could work with multiple viable parties where majorities were unattainable and thus discussions and compromises would be required to form coalitions.

With our disastrous two-party system, we get gridlock with split government and one party rule with unified government.  Big tent parties don't stand for a damned thing.  Maybe big tents worked for circuses, but the circuses have basically all shut down.

The Republicans have at least four parties under their tent.  They have the corporatists. They have the nationalists.  They have the theocrats. They have the libertarians.   Those would be four small parties that mean something as opposed to one big circle jerk in existence only for campaign contributions.

The Democrats need splitting up a well. We have the social democrats like me.  We have labor democrats who are nevertheless socially conservative (that's why so many labor leaders rightfully hate their own bigoted constituents).  Finally, we have the pollyanna centrist democrats who stupidly think that everybody can just get along if we'd only talk about it. Moderation is for the consumption of adult beverages, not for politics.  There are no moderate solutions to immoderate problems.

I don't believe that anybody cares about getting along.  People only care about living well. They'll make deals because they have to, not because they like one another.  An absence of majorities forces deals. Everybody has to give something to get something. Nobody's ever happy, but people get what they need if not what they want. Call it the Rolling Stones effect.

Middle class people live off business profits and investment income.  NOBODY who lives off paychecks is middle class, even if they're a 10,000,000 dollar a year shortstop.  I know working class people who voted for Trump because they wanted change that they were not intellectually able to describe.  They vote their perception of personal attributes rather than issue positions, because issue positions are way over their heads.  When stupid people vote, stupid governments are formed.

Trump has absolutely no policy other than undoing everything that his vast intellectual superior, Barak Obama, did.  I didn't love Barak who was to the right of me as a centrist democrat.  I just liked him a lot more than John McCain and Mitt Romney.  But that like was based on comparing issue positions, not personal attributes. I know many people who voted for Trump because he wasn't Hillary Clinton, and NONE of them cited issue positions--just their impression of personal attributes.  The crotch grabbing orange orangutan was a better person than the accomplished albeit annoying secretary.  

I dissolved friendships over that because I can't be a friend to somebody that I profoundly disrespect.  One of my biggest character flaws, and I recognize it as such, is the inability to tolerate ignorance caused not by limited intellectual potential but by an absence of intellectual curiosity.  If you're not a good enough citizen to understand the issues, at least be a good enough citizen to not foul the voting process by voting cluelessly. Stay the fuck home on election day.

Although a Berniecrat, I voted in the general election for Hillary Clinton on an empty stomach and holding my nose because Trump's issue positions were even worse than hers.  That's how grownups vote--on issue positions.  Any working class person who voted for Trump voted directly against his or her own best interests--unless he was a coal miner unwilling to work on an infrastructure construction crew instead.  

That, by the way, was just one more reason why Bernie was better than Hillary--Hillary wanted to teach the coal miners to become programmers.  I voted for the b!tch because Trump was even worse.  Trump appointed cabinet members for the express purpose of destroying their own departments. Any intelligent person who supports Trump has to recognize himself or herself as a no-character cretin who just happens to agree with one or more of Trump's obviously immoral objectives.

Finally, I'm going to contradict myself by talking personal attributes.  The President of the United States is America's face to the world, He or she has to have some modicum of, for the lack of a better word, class.  Donald Trump has absolutely none.  He speaks poorly. He acts boorishly. He looks like a fucking clown.  He doesn't have a dignified atom in his entire body.  He is, essentially, a pig.  62,000,000 people who decided that he should be our face to the world are in my view, 62,000,000 criminal traitors.  With a population that is that much compromised, and nowhere else for me to go, I'm grateful to have a lot more yesterdays than tomorrows. Intelligent young Americans would be wise not to procreate. It only gets worse from here.
    Pky6471
    Pky6471

Post  Pky6471 Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:32 pm

I just went to a luncheon with 6 colleagues and 3 are still working . 2 of them just got back from business trips , one in Taiwan and the other in Ireland ... Right or wrong this is what they told us
    (1) Irish people look at the President of USA as a leader of the world (good thing) and they are so concerned that the fukking moron dump fat would ruin that reputation and they don't respect the current president of USA (IMO, that's NOT a good thing)
    (2) People in Taiwan are so pissed off at the fukking moron dump fat because of his fukkkkkng mouth that - in a way - creates more tension in Asia with all of the rockets testing

Well , I just want to let you guys/girls/AC-DC know how the world is thinking of USA , granted it's just by a small population in the statistics scale

I care and don't care, I have a T-time now.... and BTW , what is the dump fat's IQ ?  I think it's 69

God Bless President Trump Untitl10

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 2:22 am