The Caddy Shack

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Caddy Shack

...not your typical golf forum

2 posters

M. A. G. A.

Mongrel
    Mongrel

M. A. G. A. Empty M. A. G. A.

Post  Mongrel Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:51 pm

Make America Golf Again. Replacing the current southpaw sodomist hacker with a real good stick. The first genuinel player since JFK and he owns some pretty good tracks, too.
    trombettista_vecchio
    trombettista_vecchio

M. A. G. A. Empty Re: M. A. G. A.

Post  trombettista_vecchio Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:34 pm

Adolph Hitler had a little bit of skill with oils and canvas. So the fuck what? Angela Merkel is Teutonic like you, but she isn't touting her predecessor from that era very much.

I wish that I had your capacity to take this so frivolously, Mongrel.

Perhaps you look forward to the apocalypse. But you're like everybody else--either a safe billionaire plutocrat or totally screwed beyond anything you've ever imagined.
    Mongrel
    Mongrel

Post  Mongrel Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:26 am

There is a bit of difference. Germany was put in the thumb screw after the first world war. Hitler and his followers were the panacea. The differences between Hitler and Trump are vast especially their upbringings. I recommend the reading of "A Castle in the Forest". Norman Mailer's last novel in which he dissects Hitler from the cradle to the early teens. And the states of post WWI Germany and USA in the present could not be more different. The similarities are in the moods of the masses. I am secure enough not to worry about much on the national and global levels. I try to keep it simple.

Keep the income flowing in.

Don't tax me too much.

Keep me safe in the homeland.

Don't invite trouble within the borders of the homeland.

Don't fuck with other countries by trying to change their forms of government.

Keep the domestic peace with a combination of good old-fashioned law enforcement and decent job opportunities.

Keep golf affordable.

Let me carry a piece whenever and wherever I want for my own protection.

Designate the SPLC, BLM, La Raza, CAIR, Muslim Brotherhood and a few others as seditious organizations and make them go away.

And perform an extraordinary rendition on George Soros to the preferred location of the FSB.

Regarding frivolous, we all live but a short time in this dimension so why the fuck not enjoy it. Fun is, well, fun. Get the popcorn, kick back, and hoot and holler.
    trombettista_vecchio
    trombettista_vecchio

Post  trombettista_vecchio Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:58 pm

I'm by nature more ideological than you, Mongrel.  Herr Trump as a useful idiot for Ryan and McConnell means nothing less than the complete suspension of civilization for me.  Their core values, sincerely held by them, are completely repugnant to me in a very real and serious way.  

Since the days of Ronald Fucking Reagan, who I hope is burning in hell but I really don't believe in that stuff, I've been trying to find a working class conservative who could lucidly explain to me how his position was enhanced by supply side economics and "market solutions."  Thirty-five years without one taker.  These people are voting with their guts and hearts but not their brains.  Since that's the kind of intellectual laziness that has dismantled civilized America, you can imagine my profound disrespect for that kind of thinking.  At this point, I guess it's becoming more like visceral hatred than disrespect, because I'm going down with them and they're not the people I would choose for company on the way to oblivion.

I will die as a militant proletarian, but not a successful one.  My side has lost.  Schadenfreude is all that I have left for consolation. People who are substantially worse off than I voted for Trump and they will suffer even more than I will. It will be truly horrific for them, and because of their intellectual laziness, they'll truly deserve it.  

It's not much consolation, but I suppose that it's something. They'll experience their hell right here, and they won't be waiting long for it.

But I'm boring you, Mongrel. We're from different worlds and may just as well be different species.  At least it appears that way by our respective reaction to recent events.

Meanwhile, look at the sheet wearing appointments Trump is making.  I'm sure that's ok with you too. It sickens me.

Now excuse me while I drink and pill pop my way into a comforting nap.  Eventually, one of them will mercifully last for ever.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:13 am