The Caddy Shack

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Caddy Shack

...not your typical golf forum

4 posters

Feel Like Home Again

Pky6471
    Pky6471

Feel Like Home Again Empty Feel Like Home Again

Post  Pky6471 Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:13 am

Thanks FD... I have had the same problem signing in the other forum... Sucks. I have not seen any responses from Mongrel as well so I assume that he was locked out. Glad to see old GR here, a safer place

Pky
    Mongrel
    Mongrel

Feel Like Home Again Empty Re: Feel Like Home Again

Post  Mongrel Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:50 am

Pky6471 wrote:Thanks FD... I have had the same problem signing in the other forum... Sucks. I have not seen any responses from Mongrel as well so I assume that he was locked out. Glad to see old GR here, a safer place

Pky

He was shut out as were many. Spank mentioned over on GR yesterday that he had attended funeral services for Mongrel. Before his passing, Mongrel imbued his Soul into mine and I have taken over the Mongrel duties over here from now on. Mongrel's last request is that I try to arrange a Pilgrim's Oak round with you so we should probably trade contact info in case the NSA or some other Alphabet Agency of the Goverment of the United States of America decides that avid golfers are subversive. Peace.
    Pky6471
    Pky6471

Post  Pky6471 Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:03 am

Mostly German wrote:
    Pky6471 wrote:Thanks FD... I have had the same problem signing in the other forum... Sucks. I have not seen any responses from Mongrel as well so I assume that he was locked out. Glad to see old GR here, a safer place

Pky

He was shut out as were many. Spank mentioned over on GR yesterday that he had attended funeral services for Mongrel. Before his passing, Mongrel imbued his Soul into mine and I have taken over the Mongrel duties over here from now on. Mongrel's last request is that I try to arrange a Pilgrim's Oak round with you so we should probably trade contact info in case the NSA or some other Alphabet Agency of the Goverment of the United States of America decides that avid golfers are subversive. Peace.

Don't give us that sh$$$$t... someone tried that string before at the other site and Lerry almost committed suicide, at least he sh$$$t in his pant... Good try though
    Golfaholic

Post  Golfaholic Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:26 am

FWIW, I have the ability to purchase a domain name and have a fully functional and up to date vBulliten website operational for a small fee that I am willing to pay. I just have to add the domain name to a Web Hosting account that already has active websites. It would be a more permanent and reliable solution than a free forum such as Forumotion.

Basically, I would do what SoonerBS did a couple years ago, but hope this time that it catches on and the board is active.

Questions, concerns, comments?

Lorenzzo
    Lorenzzo

Post  Lorenzzo Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:25 pm

Golfaholic wrote:
    FWIW, I have the ability to purchase a domain name and have a fully functional and up to date vBulliten website operational for a small fee that I am willing to pay. I just have to add the domain name to a Web Hosting account that already has active websites. It would be a more permanent and reliable solution than a free forum such as Forumotion.

Basically, I would do what SoonerBS did a couple years ago, but hope this time that it catches on and the board is active.

Questions, concerns, comments?

Add a review section, create tags for internet searches, collect new members and hope karma sends that little useless twerp Francois off a cliff somewhere.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:24 am