The Caddy Shack

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Caddy Shack

...not your typical golf forum

2 posters

SERGIO PREVAILS

Mongrel
    Mongrel

SERGIO PREVAILS Empty SERGIO PREVAILS

Post  Mongrel Mon May 23, 2016 6:39 pm

Let me take this opportunity to congratulate Sergio Garcia on his victory at the Byron Nelson tourney in Tejas this past Sunday. And if you are reading this, Sergio, every part of your game is stellar except for that fucking putting grip. The most homo grip I can recall seeing. I guess its what you would call "the claw". Like leave this faggy hold for someone who is deformed and really needs to putt that way. Like those kids whose mothers took Thalidimide and were born with flippers. Good for pinball. Bad for putting. OK, amigo?
    Big Dave
    Big Dave

SERGIO PREVAILS Empty Re: SERGIO PREVAILS

Post  Big Dave Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:00 pm

Mongrel wrote:Let me take this opportunity to congratulate Sergio Garcia on his victory at the Byron Nelson tourney in Tejas this past Sunday. And if you are reading this, Sergio, every part of your game is stellar except for that fucking putting grip. The most homo grip I can recall seeing. I guess its what you would call "the claw". Like leave this faggy hold for someone who is deformed and really needs to putt that way. Like those kids whose mothers took Thalidimide and were born with flippers. Good for pinball. Bad for putting. OK, amigo?

Sergio is like the dumb and dumber guys... he's a million to one shot for the Open, and he says "you mean I have a CHANCE?"

But he's at least lurking and not going away on Friday.

Big Dave

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:34 am