The Caddy Shack

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Caddy Shack

...not your typical golf forum

5 posters

Where is the goddamn Swap Shop forum?

Horseballs
    Horseballs

Where is the goddamn Swap Shop forum? Empty Where is the goddamn Swap Shop forum?

Post  Horseballs Wed May 15, 2013 2:23 pm

This is a total outrage!!! The worst scandal since the IRS got busted for targeting Tea Baggers!!!
    Mongrel
    Mongrel

Where is the goddamn Swap Shop forum? Empty Re: Where is the goddamn Swap Shop forum?

Post  Mongrel Wed May 15, 2013 2:25 pm

Ask the Site Fuhrer. I assume he took it down because its latest thread starter was a new member who posted spam links to some crap. Well done, FD. You have to kill these cocker-roaches before they can get comfortable and breed.
    Lorenzzo
    Lorenzzo

Where is the goddamn Swap Shop forum? Empty Re: Where is the goddamn Swap Shop forum?

Post  Lorenzzo Wed May 15, 2013 2:32 pm

I requested a sticky for the Turns thread. So far nothing.
    SoonerBS
    SoonerBS

Post  SoonerBS Thu May 16, 2013 9:48 pm

We need a thread dedicated to tales and stories of Lorenzzo's sexual exploits. I miss those. But, then again, I'm married.
    Lorenzzo
    Lorenzzo

Post  Lorenzzo Fri May 17, 2013 1:56 am

SoonerBS wrote:We need a thread dedicated to tales and stories of Lorenzzo's sexual exploits. I miss those. But, then again, I'm married.

I could spill on the Turns thread. Since it's not been stickied it'll need some filler to keep it active.

This one's fresh from tonight. I have this 38 year old attractive blonde friend who declined getting involved because she'd like to marry and have a family and her clock on that is running low. I suggested a purely physical relationship but she claimed she has to be emotionally involved. We all know that's bullshit and after I made the suggestion each time I saw her she seemed hornier. Eventually I was able to seduce her. Honestly I don't think she'd had sex for a while and would not get off me if I wasn't on her.

Tonight she professed she wanted to go back to a non-physical relationship but 20 minutes later her clothes were off and she was moaning. I thought about muffling her but some women don't like that so I jut tried to ignore it.
    Pky6471
    Pky6471

Post  Pky6471 Fri May 17, 2013 5:59 am

SoonerBS wrote:We need a thread dedicated to tales and stories of Lorenzzo's sexual exploits. I miss those. But, then again, I'm married.

Being married should not stop U from hearing Lorenzzo's sex fantasy, right?
    Pky6471
    Pky6471

Post  Pky6471 Fri May 17, 2013 6:00 am

Lorenzzo wrote:

I could spill on the Turns thread. Since it's not been stickied it'll need some filler to keep it active.

This one's fresh from tonight. I have this 38 year old attractive blonde friend who declined getting involved because she'd like to marry and have a family and her clock on that is running low. I suggested a purely physical relationship but she claimed she has to be emotionally involved. We all know that's bullshit and after I made the suggestion each time I saw her she seemed hornier. Eventually I was able to seduce her. Honestly I don't think she'd had sex for a while and would not get off me if I wasn't on her.

Tonight she professed she wanted to go back to a non-physical relationship but 20 minutes later her clothes were off and she was moaning. I thought about muffling her but some women don't like that so I jut tried to ignore it.

Is it a Mormon lady or you old Chinese GF from S.CA?
    Lorenzzo
    Lorenzzo

Post  Lorenzzo Mon May 20, 2013 10:46 am

Pky6471 wrote:
    Lorenzzo wrote:

Is it a Mormon lady or you old Chinese GF from S.CA?

Blonde white girl. Not the most stable person ever but the mentally challenged simply present another, um, challenge.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:17 pm