The Caddy Shack

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Caddy Shack

...not your typical golf forum

+5
Mongrel
Pky6471
FamousDavis
Player
Lord Helmet
9 posters

Forgive me Titleist, for I have sinned...

Lord Helmet
    Lord Helmet

Forgive me Titleist, for I have sinned... - Page 3 Empty Re: Forgive me Titleist, for I have sinned...

Post  Lord Helmet Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:17 am

Pk...let me know how you get on with the DET. It really is a solid club and for $47 you cannot go wrong. I even found my old DET headcover in the garage! lol
    Pky6471
    Pky6471

Forgive me Titleist, for I have sinned... - Page 3 Empty Re: Forgive me Titleist, for I have sinned...

Post  Pky6471 Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:02 pm

Lord Helmet wrote:Pk...let me know how you get on with the DET. It really is a solid club and for $47 you cannot go wrong. I even found my old DET headcover in the garage! lol

I have 3 rounds planned for 5/2, 5/3 and 5/4 in and around Ann Arbor MI. Will let you know after that, unless I play a real round before I go there Razz

LH... played a practice round today before going to Detroit next Wed... 1 bird, 6 pars, 5 lipped-out so I am very pleased 2nd time out... About our DET ? Just ordered an identical one, just in case this one is stolen or damaged... nuf said
    SoonerBS
    SoonerBS

Post  SoonerBS Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:33 pm

Lord Helmet wrote:And put away the 909d3 that treated me so well.

I have repented and have come back to you.

To prove my faithfulness, I have also ho'd a 910d2 with Diamana Kai'li.

So now I have 2 Titleist drivers that will never leave a spot in my bag. I will just play the d3 when my driver swing is dialed in, and the d2 when I am a little off.

Thank you for the forgiveness Titleist.

Best feeling drivers ever. By a long shot. Titleist.

Helmet, you still hitting Mizuno irons? If so, you will not likely go to hell for hitting a Titleist driver. You could though if you ever start hitting a NIKE or Callaway.
    Lord Helmet
    Lord Helmet

Post  Lord Helmet Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:00 pm

Hey sooner, long time no talk...

Yes, I have 3 sets of Mizzy irons (but needing to unload the 68s). I have MX200 and MP53.

Hope all has been well.

I will never hit a nike driver. Now the Callaway? My old Diablo Edge Tour still rocks and is just a solid machine! Smile
    Dixon Cox

Post  Dixon Cox Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:46 am

There have been lousy titleist drivers to be sure. 905 and 907 jump out. The 909 was ugly but effective. Not crazy about the stock diamana shaft on the 910s. I know people want low launch shafts but the ahina felt pretty boardy to me. I suppose I like squishy feeling shafts. Whatever gets that tuning fork feeling between your legs...don't know much about 913,915 drivers. Now I have A reason to live I guess. Terrific company in terms of product.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:13 am