The Caddy Shack

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Caddy Shack

...not your typical golf forum

+2
Horseballs
tonyj5
6 posters

My Top 30 Predictions for 2013

tonyj5
    tonyj5

My Top 30 Predictions for 2013 Empty My Top 30 Predictions for 2013

Post  tonyj5 Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:43 am

My Top 30 Predictions of 2013

We are just a week or so away from the first LPGA tournament of the year.
    Here are my top 30 picks for player of the year:

http://mlyhlss.blogspot.com/2013/02/my-top-30-predictions-of-2013.html

Horseballs
    Horseballs

My Top 30 Predictions for 2013 Empty Re: My Top 30 Predictions for 2013

Post  Horseballs Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:20 pm

30 is too many.
    Copy and paste your top 5 into this thread and I promise I will dilligently read and reflect upon them.
    Like many of the members here, I have taken a vow to never visit your blog. It's nothing personal, I just don't want the FBI asking difficult questions when you are incarcerated and your site visitors are held to the fire.
    tonyj5
    tonyj5

Post  tonyj5 Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:26 pm

Horseballs wrote:30 is too many.
    Copy and paste your top 5 into this thread and I promise I will dilligently read and reflect upon them.
    Like many of the members here, I have taken a vow to never visit your blog. It's nothing personal, I just don't want the FBI asking difficult questions when you are incarcerated and your site visitors are held to the fire.

Who do you think the FBI would investigate, someone named Tonyj5 who also writes for the official LPGA website, or someone named HORSEBALLS?
    Mongrel
    Mongrel

Post  Mongrel Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:40 pm

I think that all of law enforcement (and the parents, too) would really go beserk if he was HORSECOCK.
    Horseballs
    Horseballs

Post  Horseballs Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:39 pm

tonyj5 wrote:

Who do you think the FBI would investigate, someone named Tonyj5 who also writes for the official LPGA website, or someone named HORSEBALLS?
    Depends on the context. Does this Horseballs character have an unnatural fascination for the LPGA? Did he create a creepy blog with an equally creepy name "Mostly Harmless" that implies "a little harmful?" Does Horseballs take uncomfortable pictures with LPGA players and post them on his blog?

If so, then yes, the FBI should definitely investigate that sicko named Horseballs.
    Where are your top 5 predictions?
    tonyj5
    tonyj5

Post  tonyj5 Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:11 pm

Horseballs wrote:
    tonyj5 wrote:

Depends on the context. Does this Horseballs character have an unnatural fascination for the LPGA? Did he create a creepy blog with an equally creepy name "Mostly Harmless" that implies "a little harmful?" Does Horseballs take uncomfortable pictures with LPGA players and post them on his blog?

If so, then yes, the FBI should definitely investigate that sicko named Horseballs.
    Where are your top 5 predictions?

Lets see all the things you got wrong:

First MH is NOT my website. It is one of many places I post my articles. It has been around for many many years. They asked me last year if I would post a copy of my blog there and I agreed.

Second I doubt the FBI would find my interest unusual when they see I have an LPGA issued press badge to take pictures. As far as "uncomfortable" I know just about every golfer on a first name basis.

And finally, I am not going to post my top five to you because I am quite sure you will have nothing intelligent to say considering you have never made an intelligent post in your life. Besides I'm sure your pea brain wouldn't know who the names were anyway.

Oh and by the way, I"m sure you haven't figured this out yet, but if you don't like what I am posting.......DON"T OPEN THE THREAD.
    Horseballs
    Horseballs

Post  Horseballs Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:37 pm

Tony, I'm trying to give you constructive criticism, yet you have chosen to latch onto a single point of my response. 30 predictions are way too many. Give a subset and put them directly into this thread. No one is going to your other blogs. How am I supposed to know anything about the LPGA golfers unless you inform me? It's not like they get media coverage, have a consistent tournament schedule, or have a time slot for viewing on any network of importance. It is your job to inform me, and at that, you are failing miserably. Maybe I would care...

tonyj5
    tonyj5

Post  tonyj5 Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:45 am

Horseballs wrote:Tony, I'm trying to give you constructive criticism, yet you have chosen to latch onto a single point of my response. 30 predictions are way too many. Give a subset and put them directly into this thread. No one is going to your other blogs. How am I supposed to know anything about the LPGA golfers unless you inform me? It's not like they get media coverage, have a consistent tournament schedule, or have a time slot for viewing on any network of importance. It is your job to inform me, and at that, you are failing miserably. Maybe I would care...

Then stick to constructive critism.
    Mentions of FBI and uncomfortable pics are not that. Besides no ones laughing it's a year old joke.
    Say something original for a change.

By the way. FYI, On Monday when I posted my blog there were 1142 visitors to it, 348 came from MH, and 31 of those came from this website (stats from Stats tracker).
    So if you think people on here aren't reading my blog....your wrong again. By the way 67 came from GR.
    Mongrel
    Mongrel

Post  Mongrel Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:28 am

OK. I noticed one of your picks for Rookie of the Year is named Brooke Pancake. Is she stacked?
    Fluffy
    Fluffy

Post  Fluffy Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:48 am

tonyj5 wrote:
    Horseballs wrote:Tony, I'm trying to give you constructive criticism, yet you have chosen to latch onto a single point of my response. 30 predictions are way too many. Give a subset and put them directly into this thread. No one is going to your other blogs. How am I supposed to know anything about the LPGA golfers unless you inform me? It's not like they get media coverage, have a consistent tournament schedule, or have a time slot for viewing on any network of importance. It is your job to inform me, and at that, you are failing miserably. Maybe I would care...

Mentions of FBI and uncomfortable pics are not that. Besides no ones laughing it's a year old joke.

By the way. FYI, On Monday when I posted my blog there were 1142 visitors to it, 348 came from MH, and 31 of those came from this website (stats from Stats tracker).
    So if you think people on here aren't reading my blog....your wrong again. By the way 67 came from GR.

Doesnt meen we are reading the blog....Its dull and boring the looks of the blog... There's to many characters on the screen Alien
    FamousDavis
    FamousDavis
    Admin

Post  FamousDavis Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:24 am

I enjoy Tony's posts. He provides a good beatdown to anyone who gives him crap. Plus, I have to admit I am slightly interested in the LPGA. If Paula wins, I'd like to see what kind of short skirt she was wearing that day. Same with Morgan Pressel. As long as I don't have to hear or see Michelle Wie I think I'll be fine.

Fluffy
    Fluffy

Post  Fluffy Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:27 am

FamousDavis wrote:If Paula wins, I'd like to see what kind of short skirt she was wearing that day.

Jip.... Much more respectable.... scratch
    Horseballs
    Horseballs

Post  Horseballs Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:20 pm

tonyj5 wrote:

And that is my problem with you. You don't really give a damn about promoting the LPGA, you care about drawing traffic to your blog. You are a spammer. A funny spammer, but a spammer nonetheless.
    Post some content on this site and we'll talk about it. And honestly, I still find the serial killer stuff to be funny.
    Poe4soul
    Poe4soul

Post  Poe4soul Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:55 pm

tonyj5 wrote:

I think you're wrong here TJ. He did give you constructive criticism, albeit backhandedly. HB is right, I bet you can't make 5 predictions and nobody can make 30. If you could, you would be betting in LV not running around taking photo's/posting about LPGA golfers.

I don't click on you're links because it's just a link. It's basically spamming. You need a bit of tease to get people interested. Your original post gave me little reason to follow a link. If you actually posted some of those ideas and fostered a debate here on the forum, I might be interested in clicking on your links. Hell, if I thought you cared about this forum, or even GR, I'd click on your links just to give you traffic for your blog site stats.
    FamousDavis
    FamousDavis
    Admin

Post  FamousDavis Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:48 pm

Horseballs wrote:
    tonyj5 wrote:

And that is my problem with you. You don't really give a damn about promoting the LPGA, you care about drawing traffic to your blog. You are a spammer. A funny spammer, but a spammer nonetheless.
    Post some content on this site and we'll talk about it. And honestly, I still find the serial killer stuff to be funny.

I guess I don't understand how you can say he doesn't give a damn about the LPGA when he clearly does. Isn't it obvious that he attends tour events and keeps track of how players are doing in every single event? Neutral

Horseballs
    Horseballs

Post  Horseballs Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:36 pm

FamousDavis wrote:
    Horseballs wrote:
    tonyj5 wrote:

I guess I don't understand how you can say he doesn't give a damn about the LPGA when he clearly does. Isn't it obvious that he attends tour events and keeps track of how players are doing in every single event? Neutral

You left out the critical word, promoting. He clearly cares deeply and obsessively about the LPGA, but he doesn't want to discuss that tour with us. He only wants to promote traffic to his blog.
    tonyj5
    tonyj5

Post  tonyj5 Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:26 am

Horseballs wrote:
    FamousDavis wrote:
    Horseballs wrote:
    tonyj5 wrote:

You left out the critical word, promoting. He clearly cares deeply and obsessively about the LPGA, but he doesn't want to discuss that tour with us. He only wants to promote traffic to his blog.

I will discuss the tour with anyone who really wants to discuss it. I always have. I just won't discuss it with people like you who just come on here to critisize me. Say something intelligent and I will discuss the tour with you anytime.
    Fluffy
    Fluffy

Post  Fluffy Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:38 am

FamousDavis wrote:
    Horseballs wrote:
    tonyj5 wrote:

I would be keeping stats on a whole bunch of other thing not including golf.....
    Mongrel
    Mongrel

Post  Mongrel Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:24 am

Don't know if anyone's noticed but Tony started the same thread over at the old place and got zero responses. At least here he's getting some action.
    Horseballs
    Horseballs

Post  Horseballs Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:34 am

OK. Tony, what are your top 5 predictions for the 2013 LPGA season?
    I don't have 5, but I have two.
    1.) Koreans with initials for first names will win half the events.
    2.) Stacey Lewis will win a major and promptly change her name to S.L. Kim to gain access to Asian sponsorship moneys.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 9:55 am