The Caddy Shack

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Caddy Shack

...not your typical golf forum

3 posters

How well is Commissioner Michael Whan Doing?

tonyj5
    tonyj5

How well is Commissioner Michael Whan Doing? Empty How well is Commissioner Michael Whan Doing?

Post  tonyj5 Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:39 pm

In just three weeks the LPGA will begin its 2013 season with the playing of the ISPS Honda Women's Australian Open. It's About time. Unlike the men, there is a big gap between the end of one season and the beginning of the next. If you are an LPGA fan you had to wait twelve weeks. Twelve long weeks. In my opinion that is much too long. To be perfectly honest, it makes it tough for me to keep coming up with interesting material for this blog. My hope is that someday soon, with the help of our Commissioner Michael Whan, that period of inactivity will be cut in half.

Oh yea, that brings me to the subject of this week's blog, Mr. Michael Whan.
    Now on the job for three years, are we really satisfied with the job he is doing?
    Let us take a look:

http://mlyhlss.blogspot.com/2013/01/how-well-is-commissioner-michael-whan.html
    Horseballs
    Horseballs

How well is Commissioner Michael Whan Doing? Empty Re: How well is Commissioner Michael Whan Doing?

Post  Horseballs Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:32 pm

I liked it better when Bivens was running the show. She at least had some interesting soundbites. Of course, this had to be weighed against her proficiency at running that tour into the ground.
    I wonder what that old broad is up to these days. It appears that Bivens has taken a role with the NHL.
    FamousDavis
    FamousDavis
    Admin

How well is Commissioner Michael Whan Doing? Empty Re: How well is Commissioner Michael Whan Doing?

Post  FamousDavis Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:57 pm

I thought Commissioner Gordon was much better. Whenever trouble arrived he could send out the bat signal.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:25 pm