The Caddy Shack

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Caddy Shack

...not your typical golf forum

4 posters

Doping in Chess? When will it end?

FamousDavis
    FamousDavis
    Admin

Doping in Chess?  When will it end?  Empty Doping in Chess? When will it end?

Post  FamousDavis Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:52 pm

Word on the street is that Bobby Fischer may be stripped of all of his chess titles including his membership to the "Rooks" club. Several people on the Fischer team are screaming foul play, including an old chess foe of his named Fredrick who recently made remarks in one of the supermarket tabloids. Said Fredrick: "Bobby always seemed to have an edge. He never tired. When he dumped me as a friend, I have no doubt that anabolic steroids were having a profound effect on his psyche". Indeed.

Did Bobby Fischer actually use performance enhancing drugs to win his chess matches? We will soon find out as BF is scheduled for an interview on ESPN 3 at 2:00am.

Bobby Fischer- A false king or simply a pawn in the game of chess?

[img]Doping in Chess?  When will it end?  Z_bobb10[/img]
    spankdoggie
    spankdoggie

Doping in Chess?  When will it end?  Empty Re: Doping in Chess? When will it end?

Post  spankdoggie Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:33 pm

Doping in Chess?  When will it end?  ESX5q
    Mongrel
    Mongrel

Doping in Chess?  When will it end?  Empty Re: Doping in Chess? When will it end?

Post  Mongrel Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:13 pm

I smoked a joint once before a game of Checkers. I lost.
    jmtbkr
    jmtbkr

Post  jmtbkr Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:53 pm

Mostly German wrote:I smoked a joint once before a game of Checkers. I lost.

I'm glad I smoked one before I read this thread. Rolling Eyes

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content