The Caddy Shack

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Caddy Shack

...not your typical golf forum

+5
Golfaholic
Big Dave
Playa Hata
FamousDavis
tonyj5
9 posters

2013 LPGA Schedule

tonyj5
    tonyj5

2013 LPGA Schedule Empty 2013 LPGA Schedule

Post  tonyj5 Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:44 pm

Is this the week the LPGA will finally announce its 2013 tournament schedule?
    Yes it is, but apparently they will tease us by doing it stages.

http://mlyhlss.blogspot.com/2013/01/2013-lpga-schedule.html

FamousDavis
    FamousDavis
    Admin

2013 LPGA Schedule Empty Re: 2013 LPGA Schedule

Post  FamousDavis Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:52 pm

The anticipation is killing me. It's bad enough that the announcement for the next installment of Ice Road Truckers has been delayed. Now this?
    Playa Hata
    Playa Hata

Post  Playa Hata Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:02 pm

Where does a guy who covers the LPGA and uses a sexy pic of one of its hottest players as his avatar rank on the perv meter?
    tonyj5
    tonyj5

Post  tonyj5 Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:07 pm

Playa Hata wrote:Where does a guy who covers the LPGA and uses a sexy pic of one of its hottest players as his avatar rank on the perv meter?

Most likely a few notches below you.
    tonyj5
    tonyj5

Post  tonyj5 Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:10 pm

FamousDavis wrote:The anticipation is killing me. It's bad enough that the announcement for the next installment of Ice Road Truckers has been delayed. Now this?

Will be starting my highly anticipated Ice Road Truckers Blog, early next week. lol!
    Big Dave
    Big Dave

Post  Big Dave Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:14 pm

tonyj5 wrote:
    Playa Hata wrote:Where does a guy who covers the LPGA and uses a sexy pic of one of its hottest players as his avatar rank on the perv meter?

BAZINGA. :-)
    Big Dave
    Big Dave

Post  Big Dave Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:15 pm

FamousDavis wrote:The anticipation is killing me. It's bad enough that the announcement for the next installment of Ice Road Truckers has been delayed. Now this?
    apparently there is an NHL season about to start, too... five games long, or some such.
    Golfaholic

Post  Golfaholic Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:21 pm

Big Dave wrote:
    apparently there is an NHL season about to start, too... five games long, or some such.

You forgot a Zero, Maw Fucka.

My Puppy ate my PVR (The main power cord) but hopefully I have the replacement for the first Leaf game. If not, I'll be making Puppy Stew.

Mongrel
    Mongrel

Post  Mongrel Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:28 pm

What's that NHL strike all about anyway? I mean to get paid anything for people to watch some guys put on skates and play some ice hockey? They hit the puck so hard that you can't even see it on TV. They should color the puck electronically like they do with the first down line in NFL telecasts. More people would probably watch then. The only thing I think might be worth striking for for them would be for zero deductables on their dental plans.
    Playa Hata
    Playa Hata

Post  Playa Hata Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:55 pm

tonyj5 wrote:

Well played. Still rolling with pubes on the top of your head?
    FamousDavis
    FamousDavis
    Admin

Post  FamousDavis Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:12 pm

Big Dave wrote:
    tonyj5 wrote:

No kidding. Tony don't play. I remember a similar beat down Tony gave to Not A Hacker about a year ago.
    Playa Hata
    Playa Hata

Post  Playa Hata Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:42 pm

FamousDavis wrote:
    Big Dave wrote:
    tonyj5 wrote:

No kidding. Tony don't play. I remember a similar beat down Tony gave to Not A Hacker about a year ago.

I don't believe it for a second. Bring it, b!tch.
    Horseballs
    Horseballs

Post  Horseballs Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:48 pm

I love it when tony takes the gloves off.
    Playa, you got bitchslapped. Any further attempt to zing him back is just desperate, and you're too good for that.
    Playa Hata
    Playa Hata

Post  Playa Hata Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:55 pm

Horseballs wrote:I love it when tony takes the gloves off.
    Playa, you got bitchslapped. Any further attempt to zing him back is just desperate, and you're too good for that.

Well this is no fun. How can I drum up CS' first war with referees calling the game like this?
    Lord Helmet
    Lord Helmet

Post  Lord Helmet Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:56 pm

Basketball
    tonyj5
    tonyj5

Post  tonyj5 Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:03 pm

Playa Hata wrote:
    FamousDavis wrote:
    Big Dave wrote:
    tonyj5 wrote:

I don't believe it for a second. Bring it, b!tch.

You want to talk about avatar's?
    My avatar is something I like looking at. I guess yours is something you like looking at also (or maybe more than looking).

Playa Hata
    Playa Hata

Post  Playa Hata Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:56 pm

tonyj5 wrote:

You want to talk about avatar's?
    My avatar is something I like looking at. I guess yours is something you like looking at also (or maybe more than looking).

I do get a kick out of watching dogs do their business. Now if you're insinuating that I like to insert myself into the situation after they're done, well, that's just disgusting. I make sure my dogs have had a thorough colonic session before injecting my meat.
    tonyj5
    tonyj5

Post  tonyj5 Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:43 pm

The LPGA announced today that Acer will be a new Sponsor for the Shoprite Classic in Galloway, NJ.
    Mongrel
    Mongrel

Post  Mongrel Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:23 pm

I think that a great way to increase viewership of LPGA events would be to have one of their tournaments at a really good well-known course. And make it a major like the LPGA PGA or whatever or the U.S. LPGA Open. The best course is the one where even I would endeavor to watch all the coverage on all four days meaning I might even consider taking off from work on Thursday and Friday. Well, maybe half-days. The only course I can think of that would light that fire would be Augusta National down there in Georgia. (In the southern U.S.A., not the former Soviet Republic, dipshits). Of course they would need to play from the up tees. You know, the same ones that 98% of the members have to play from. I can see them now. Average age about 77.35. Knee socks and Bermuda shorts cinched a good clubhead north of their navels like the caricature of Richard Nixon in the '70's. The azalea blooms will have been long gone but these ladies all wear colorful clothes anyhow and it will be much hotter than in April so they will all have that sexy perspiration sheen best seen in extreme close-ups on your biggest HDTV. Damn, I'm ready.
    FamousDavis
    FamousDavis
    Admin

Post  FamousDavis Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:22 pm

Mostly German wrote:I think that a great way to increase viewership of LPGA events would be to have one of their tournaments at a really good well-known course. And make it a major like the LPGA PGA or whatever or the U.S. LPGA Open. The best course is the one where even I would endeavor to watch all the coverage on all four days meaning I might even consider taking off from work on Thursday and Friday. Well, maybe half-days. The only course I can think of that would light that fire would be Augusta National down there in Georgia. (In the southern U.S.A., not the former Soviet Republic, dipshits). Of course they would need to play from the up tees. You know, the same ones that 98% of the members have to play from. I can see them now. Average age about 77.35. Knee socks and Bermuda shorts cinched a good clubhead north of their navels like the caricature of Richard Nixon in the '70's. The azalea blooms will have been long gone but these ladies all wear colorful clothes anyhow and it will be much hotter than in April so they will all have that sexy perspiration sheen best seen in extreme close-ups on your biggest HDTV. Damn, I'm ready.

Augusta National finally added a woman to its membership just last year. To say that it was a token gesture would be an understatement. There is no way in hell that the LPGA will ever play there. Even if they did, the scores would be so high, regardless of tees played, that it would prove to everyone how much worse the women are than the men at playing golf.
    tonyj5
    tonyj5

Post  tonyj5 Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:20 pm

FamousDavis wrote:
    Mostly German wrote:I think that a great way to increase viewership of LPGA events would be to have one of their tournaments at a really good well-known course. And make it a major like the LPGA PGA or whatever or the U.S. LPGA Open. The best course is the one where even I would endeavor to watch all the coverage on all four days meaning I might even consider taking off from work on Thursday and Friday. Well, maybe half-days. The only course I can think of that would light that fire would be Augusta National down there in Georgia. (In the southern U.S.A., not the former Soviet Republic, dipshits). Of course they would need to play from the up tees. You know, the same ones that 98% of the members have to play from. I can see them now. Average age about 77.35. Knee socks and Bermuda shorts cinched a good clubhead north of their navels like the caricature of Richard Nixon in the '70's. The azalea blooms will have been long gone but these ladies all wear colorful clothes anyhow and it will be much hotter than in April so they will all have that sexy perspiration sheen best seen in extreme close-ups on your biggest HDTV. Damn, I'm ready.

Augusta National finally added a woman to its membership just last year. To say that it was a token gesture would be an understatement. There is no way in hell that the LPGA will ever play there. Even if they did, the scores would be so high, regardless of tees played, that it would prove to everyone how much worse the women are than the men at playing golf.

The woman already played courses like Oakmont, and didn't fair that poorly. Paula Creamer won there with a score of -1, which is the a winning score I appreciate in a major Championship.
    Big Dave
    Big Dave

Post  Big Dave Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:04 pm

In my mind, all augusta members look like William Frawley from I Love Lucy.
    FamousDavis
    FamousDavis
    Admin

Post  FamousDavis Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:13 pm

Big Dave wrote:

One of the prerequisites for membership to Augusta is a heavy set of floppy jowls, grey hair, age spots and pale skin. Running and weight training are frowned upon. Oh, and you must love iced tea.
    Mongrel
    Mongrel

Post  Mongrel Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:36 pm

Big Dave wrote:
    Man, that's a harsh insult to a great actor in an all-time classic show.
    tonyj5
    tonyj5

Post  tonyj5 Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:29 pm

The LPGA today announced that Marathon Petroleum Corporation has joined the LPGA family as title partner of the Toledo-based tournament, to be played July 18-21, 2013 at Highland Meadows Golf Club in Sylvania, Ohio. The Marathon Classic presented by Owens Corning & O-I will return to global television this year via Golf Channel and the LPGA’s international television partners.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:26 pm