The Caddy Shack

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Caddy Shack

...not your typical golf forum

4 posters

PGA PGA PGA

Mongrel
    Mongrel

PGA PGA PGA Empty PGA PGA PGA

Post  Mongrel Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:32 pm

A hearty congratulations to Jason Day for his stellar play in winning the PGA in a record-breaking way. Aussies and Filipinos have the right to feel proud and I suspect that the Aussies, at least, will be loud. Tiger Who?
    Pky6471
    Pky6471

PGA PGA PGA Empty Re: PGA PGA PGA

Post  Pky6471 Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:56 pm

Mongrel wrote:A hearty congratulations to Jason Day for his stellar play in winning the PGA in a record-breaking way. Aussies and Filipinos have the right to feel proud and I suspect that the Aussies, at least, will be loud. Tiger Who?

long overdue, well deserved win... Where is Old Player... I am sure Kiwi would be happy as much as.....
    Mongrel
    Mongrel

Post  Mongrel Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:00 pm

Kiwi has Lydia Ko and Danny Lee (not a genuine Kiwi). And, of course, the illustrious Frank "The grines are fast today." Nobilo. And my favorite left-hander of all time, Bob Charles.
    Pky6471
    Pky6471

Post  Pky6471 Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:46 am

Mongrel wrote:Kiwi has Lydia Ko and Danny Lee (not a genuine Kiwi). And, of course, the illustrious Frank "The grines are fast today." Nobilo. And my favorite left-hander of all time, Bob Charles.

Yes, I used to watch Bob Charles played when I just started this stupid game... and Rod Laver when I started my tennis career long long time ago
    trombettista_vecchio
    trombettista_vecchio

Post  trombettista_vecchio Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:57 pm

I missed watching all four majors this year. Can't remember the last time that happened if ever in my adult life.

Of course, I don't really consider the Masters--it's not the championship of anything-- to be a major, but that's me.
    On the other hand I consider the R&A and USGA Amateurs to still be majors.

That's why nobody ever requests my opinions, I guess!
    Mongrel
    Mongrel

Post  Mongrel Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:02 pm

When you are as old as we are, you can just give your opinions without being asked. If someone doesn't like them, then fuck them.
    Kiwigolfer
    Kiwigolfer

Post  Kiwigolfer Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:21 pm

Yep very pleased for Jason Day. He's been knocking on the door the past couple of years. Good to see him get that break through win. Didn't see any of it. There was no local TV coverage as all the golf coverage has been bought by an internet company. Screw that. I'm not paying to watch golf via the computer.
    Pky6471
    Pky6471

Post  Pky6471 Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:38 pm

Mongrel wrote:When you are as old as we are, you can just give your opinions without being asked. If someone doesn't like them, then fuck them.
    hahahahahaha
    hahahahahaha

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:48 pm