The Caddy Shack

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Caddy Shack

...not your typical golf forum

5 posters

Larry and Alan still at it

FamousDavis
    FamousDavis
    Admin

Larry and Alan still at it Empty Larry and Alan still at it

Post  FamousDavis Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:55 am

I went over to rec.sports.golf and noticed that Larry and Alan still have the same thing going that they've apparently had going for years. It's funny because it's basically the same thing over and over again. Larry talks about Alan being a basement dweller who lives in his parent's house and Alan calls Larry a liar and challenges him to a match. Then Larry states that Alan should go away because nobody reads his posts but it's obvious that Larry reads his posts or he wouldn't be commenting on them.

Still, I find it amusing and a good read.
    Mongrel
    Mongrel

Larry and Alan still at it Empty Re: Larry and Alan still at it

Post  Mongrel Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:10 pm

Larry was surely talking bold some months ago when it was cold but now I hear nothing now with the plummet of the price of his gold. I hope he hedged his bets.
    Pky6471
    Pky6471

Post  Pky6471 Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:05 pm

FamousDavis wrote:I went over to rec.sports.golf and noticed that Larry and Alan still have the same thing going that they've apparently had going for years.  It's funny because it's basically the same thing over and over again.  Larry talks about Alan being a basement dweller who lives in his parent's house and Alan calls Larry a liar and challenges him to a match.  Then Larry states that Alan should go away because nobody reads his posts but it's obvious that Larry reads his posts or he wouldn't be commenting on them.  

After all those yrs, they are still in love?
    FreakOfNature
    FreakOfNature

Post  FreakOfNature Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:00 am

Pky6471 wrote:
    FamousDavis wrote:I went over to rec.sports.golf and noticed that Larry and Alan still have the same thing going that they've apparently had going for years.  It's funny because it's basically the same thing over and over again.  Larry talks about Alan being a basement dweller who lives in his parent's house and Alan calls Larry a liar and challenges him to a match.  Then Larry states that Alan should go away because nobody reads his posts but it's obvious that Larry reads his posts or he wouldn't be commenting on them.  

After all those yrs, they are still in love?

I think they should both ditch their wives/gf's so they can put full effort into their bromance. Then they can sell the story to Michael Bay, and he can make a movie out of it with lots of big explosions.
    Kiwigolfer
    Kiwigolfer

Post  Kiwigolfer Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:34 am

Imagine if they ever played that match, straight up for $1, 000 that Alan has always challenged Larry too. Would YOU pay to see it? I think I would. Very Happy 
    Kiwigolfer
    Kiwigolfer

Post  Kiwigolfer Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:48 am

Geez went and had a look at rec.sport.golf and the posts are about 95% non golf and of those about 90% are about the Zimmerman trial.

I thought it was just GR that had grown bored with golf discussion. disappointed 

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 8:56 am