The Caddy Shack

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Caddy Shack

...not your typical golf forum

4 posters

They are getting younger and younger....

Pky6471
    Pky6471

They are getting younger and younger.... Empty They are getting younger and younger....

Post  Pky6471 Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:05 am

Mongrel
    Mongrel

They are getting younger and younger.... Empty Re: They are getting younger and younger....

Post  Mongrel Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:32 am

Let me publicly congratulate Jordan Spieth on his first PGA victory. No matter what his age, he managed a Herculean feat: defeating the formidable and dreaded Zach Johnson on his Home Turf. For the majority of you who did not watch the end of the tourney and the play-off, you missed a good one. I was sort of rooting for the Canadian until I saw him on the green with that belly putter and then switched my Karmic Energy Beam full on toward Spieth.
    Lorenzzo
    Lorenzzo

They are getting younger and younger.... Empty Re: They are getting younger and younger....

Post  Lorenzzo Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:30 pm

Know him, class act and amazing confidence/maturity for any age. He had a swing flaw a couple of years ago that threatened to hold him back. It's gone. Good at basketball too.

Congrats Jordan...
    FamousDavis
    FamousDavis
    Admin

Post  FamousDavis Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:45 pm

Mongrel wrote:Let me publicly congratulate Jordan Spieth on his first PGA victory. No matter what his age, he managed a Herculean feat: defeating the formidable and dreaded Zach Johnson on his Home Turf. For the majority of you who did not watch the end of the tourney and the play-off, you missed a good one. I was sort of rooting for the Canadian until I saw him on the green with that belly putter and then switched my Karmic Energy Beam full on toward Spieth.

I watched it later that night on my DVR. I was surprised because I started watching the playoff when they were on 17 and it looked like Jordan blew it by hitting his approach just over the green. Everyone must have parred that hole. The sand wedge that went in the cup on 18 was awesome. Amazing really, how that one shot resulted in him getting into the British Open, FedEx Cup, securing his card for two years, Masters, etc.

I like that kid. Move over Rory.
    Mongrel
    Mongrel

Post  Mongrel Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:39 pm

Rory who?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:44 pm