The Caddy Shack

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Caddy Shack

...not your typical golf forum

3 posters

I hate the thought that....

Pky6471
    Pky6471

I hate the thought that.... Empty I hate the thought that....

Post  Pky6471 Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:01 pm

.... there is - even a slight chance - that USA could get into war with N.Korea (I hope not) ,,, NO ONE would win IMO... disappointed
    Mongrel
    Mongrel

I hate the thought that.... Empty Re: I hate the thought that....

Post  Mongrel Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:08 am

The USA has officially been at war with the DPRK since 1950. It is about time to finish it, declare victory and get the fuck out of the Korean Peninsula. I have a feeling that a smallish nuclear device will be detonated above ground during the upcoming Orimpic games and that will lead to the Norks being squashed like bugs in less time than it takes to drive from Miami to Baltimore. Of course, this piss-ant nation is the tar baby of the Chicoms and they could effect a permanent remedy to the situation if they wanted to.
    Pky6471
    Pky6471

Post  Pky6471 Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:38 pm

USA would win , but what scares me is that they showed they could hack USA system (ex. Sony Entertainment etc..), that means according to TV news N.Korea could hack things like Federal aviation network, Banking system in NYC , electrical power system in USA... that's scary
    Mongrel
    Mongrel

Post  Mongrel Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:28 am

If their power infrastructure and all their electronics are fried, the only thing they can hack is off.
    trombettista_vecchio
    trombettista_vecchio

Post  trombettista_vecchio Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:35 pm

We're done as a nation without war.

People who support the pigfucker Trump cannot share a nation with those of us who loathe him beyond description. I have permanently disowned acquaintances, including family, who voted for him. I will never consider the 62,000,000 fools who voted for him as my countrymen.

It's time to follow the lead of the Soviet Union and Yugoslavia. It's time to partition the country. People with totally irreconcilable values should not try to live under the same flag.
    Mongrel
    Mongrel

Post  Mongrel Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:44 am

trombettista_vecchio wrote:We're done as a nation without war.

People who support the pigfucker Trump cannot share a nation with those of us who loathe him beyond description.  I have permanently disowned acquaintances, including family, who voted for him.  I will never consider the 62,000,000 fools who voted for him as my countrymen.  

It's time to follow the lead of the Soviet Union and Yugoslavia. It's time to partition the country. People with totally irreconcilable values should not try to live under the same flag.  

Partition is not a bad idea. The biggest problem is geographical. The real estate. The war will be over who stays where they are and who has to move. Since California had a majority of non-Trump voters and lots of vacant land, that would be a logical spot for the non-Trumpers. Especially with its current Secession sentiment. For those on the east side of the country who are sick of Trump, there is Puerto Rico. This island would be a great place because it is already overwhelmingly anti-Trump, has a great climate, and is getting its infrastructure rebuilt. It would be easy to cast it away from the USA, too.
    Pky6471
    Pky6471

Post  Pky6471 Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:03 pm

I wanna someone in the big oval office who could run this beautiful country, fat Trump or not , As far as I am concerned , I wanna him to succeed even thought I did not vote for him ,,, but so far , his is a fukkkkkkiiiiiinnnggg idiot , so he's not my president... I am waiting for the next one , anyone would be better than this fukkkiiinnnggg crazy man rabbit

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:51 am