The Caddy Shack

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Caddy Shack

...not your typical golf forum

+7
Playa Hata
Kiwigolfer
edgey
Mongrel
dgreen
Golfaholic
jt1135
11 posters

Women or Golf?

jt1135
    jt1135

Women or Golf? Empty Women or Golf?

Post  jt1135 Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:11 pm

If you had the chance between one night with whatever girl you fantasize the most or breaking par on a Grand Slam course? Me, I'd take the golf.
    Golfaholic

Women or Golf? Empty Re: Women or Golf?

Post  Golfaholic Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:50 am

No brainier for me! Golf! Wink
    dgreen
    dgreen

Post  dgreen Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:04 am

Another vote for golf
    Mongrel
    Mongrel

Post  Mongrel Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:30 pm

As Bo Jackson once responded, "Both." So I'm one under at the turn and my partners go to the snack stand to grab hotdogs, beers and whatevers. I see TGOMD on the practice green 50 yards away and go over to do a quickie in the trees next to the cart shed and am back on the 10th tee before the guys wipe the hotdog mustard off their faces and hands and pull their drivers. I'm so relaxed that I play the back nine even. So there we are. One under and none of that all-night crap.
    edgey
    edgey

Post  edgey Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:37 pm

Golf or fantasy, no consequence minge?

Tang, each and every day plus twice on sunday.

jt1135
    jt1135

Post  jt1135 Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:20 pm

Mostly German wrote:As Bo Jackson once responded, "Both." So I'm one under at the turn and my partners go to the snack stand to grab hotdogs, beers and whatevers. I see TGOMD on the practice green 50 yards away and go over to do a quickie in the trees next to the cart shed and am back on the 10th tee before the guys wipe the hotdog mustard off their faces and hands and pull their drivers. I'm so relaxed that I play the back nine even. So there we are. One under and none of that all-night crap.

So do you take the little blue pill before you tee off?
    Kiwigolfer
    Kiwigolfer

Post  Kiwigolfer Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:48 pm

Have you guys all turned into a bunch of f@ggs since moving to Caddyshack? Jt? Is there still blood flowing through your veins? A dream round of golf vs fantasy tang? Come on it's no contest. A night of fantasy any day. You can still play golf the the next day you know! scratch
    Playa Hata
    Playa Hata

Post  Playa Hata Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:33 pm

Kiwigolfer wrote:Have you guys all turned into a bunch of f@ggs since moving to Caddyshack? Jt? Is there still blood flowing through your veins? A dream round of golf vs fantasy tang? Come on it's no contest. A night of fantasy any day. You can still play golf the the next day you know! scratch

Finally, some sense around here. Can you imagine the reaction if you told your friends, "I passed up banging Megan Fox so that I could shoot a round at Pebble Beach."
    FamousDavis
    FamousDavis
    Admin

Post  FamousDavis Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:51 pm

Playa Hata wrote:
    Kiwigolfer wrote:Have you guys all turned into a bunch of f@ggs since moving to Caddyshack? Jt? Is there still blood flowing through your veins? A dream round of golf vs fantasy tang? Come on it's no contest. A night of fantasy any day. You can still play golf the the next day you know! scratch

Finally, some sense around here. Can you imagine the reaction if you told your friends, "I passed up banging Megan Fox so that I could shoot a round at Pebble Beach."

Anyone can play Pebble Beach. I think the idea of the initial post was the chance to play a course you wouldn't otherwise ever be able to play, like Cypress Point, Augusta National, etc. Plus, the golf would last longer.
    Golfaholic

Post  Golfaholic Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:57 am

FamousDavis wrote: Plus, the golf would last longer.

Not if you're dedicated and under 40.
    rooteen
    rooteen

Post  rooteen Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:38 am

Golfaholic wrote:
    FamousDavis wrote: Plus, the golf would last longer.

Not if you're dedicated and under 40.

Nothing wrong with being over 40 and dedicated so it goes quicker Sleep
    Pky6471
    Pky6471

Post  Pky6471 Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:04 am

I don't know about you guys/ girls/ AC-DC but I would go for a great round of golf first followed by the "19th hole" Razz
    Mongrel
    Mongrel

Post  Mongrel Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:25 am

jt1135 wrote:
    Mostly German wrote:As Bo Jackson once responded, "Both." So I'm one under at the turn and my partners go to the snack stand to grab hotdogs, beers and whatevers. I see TGOMD on the practice green 50 yards away and go over to do a quickie in the trees next to the cart shed and am back on the 10th tee before the guys wipe the hotdog mustard off their faces and hands and pull their drivers. I'm so relaxed that I play the back nine even. So there we are. One under and none of that all-night crap.

Just a few Motrin at most. When's the last time you had to take a pill to get it stiff in your dreams?
    jt1135
    jt1135

Post  jt1135 Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:28 am

Mostly German wrote:
    jt1135 wrote:

Just a few Motrin at most. When's the last time you had to take a pill to get it stiff in your dreams?

LMFAO
    jt1135
    jt1135

Post  jt1135 Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:30 am

Guessing that most of the guys who would take the girl would have the head tickle the hair and be done. 2 seconds of pleasure versus 4 hours of fun.
    Mongrel
    Mongrel

Post  Mongrel Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:44 am

jt1135 wrote:Guessing that most of the guys who would take the girl would have the head tickle the hair and be done. 2 seconds of pleasure versus 4 hours of fun.

I don't know. At least with the girl, you're bound to experience one good shot.
    Kiwigolfer
    Kiwigolfer

Post  Kiwigolfer Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:07 am

jt1135 wrote:Guessing that most of the guys who would take the girl would have the head tickle the hair and be done. 2 seconds of pleasure versus 4 hours of fun.

Stop changing the rules as you go along. Your post said "one night" not one screw. So by one night you've got approx 8-10 hours to go as many times as you can. You can catch up on the lost sleep the following day. After golf. Smile
    jt1135
    jt1135

Post  jt1135 Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:32 am

Kiwigolfer wrote:

Stop changing the rules as you go along. Your post said "one night" not one screw. So by one night you've got approx 8-10 hours to go as many times as you can. You can catch up on the lost sleep the following day. After golf. Smile

Yeah I guess I phrased the question wrong.
    Poe4soul
    Poe4soul

Post  Poe4soul Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:51 pm

Pky6471 wrote:I don't know about you guys/ girls/ AC-DC but I would go for a great round of golf first followed by the "19th hole" Razz

You left out the 20th and 21st holes. If I'm picking the sex, she better be hot, horny and dirty. After all I'd be risking death/divorce since I'm married to a jealous woman. At least with the golf I wouldn't have a chance of forking over half of my wealth or death...
    FamousDavis
    FamousDavis
    Admin

Post  FamousDavis Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:44 pm

This thread is politically incorrect. It is exclusionary from the start.
    jt1135
    jt1135

Post  jt1135 Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:57 pm

FamousDavis wrote:This thread is politically incorrect. It is exclusionary from the start.

Should we add Camp Freddy as an option too?
    Pky6471
    Pky6471

Post  Pky6471 Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:22 pm

Poe4soul wrote:
    Pky6471 wrote:I don't know about you guys/ girls/ AC-DC but I would go for a great round of golf first followed by the "19th hole" Razz

You left out the 20th and 21st holes. If I'm picking the sex, she better be hot, horny and dirty. After all I'd be risking death/divorce since I'm married to a jealous woman. At least with the golf I wouldn't have a chance of forking over half of my wealth or death...

At my age, it would take 1 hr to go from hole 19th to hole 20th with full strength... and probably another 2 hrs after that to go to hole 21st... after that I would be half dead but have fun trying Razz Razz Razz
    Mongrel
    Mongrel

Post  Mongrel Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:29 pm

Pky6471 wrote:
    Poe4soul wrote:

At my age, it would take 1 hr to go from hole 19th to hole 20th with full strength... and probably another 2 hrs after that to go to hole 21st... after that I would be half dead but have fun trying Razz Razz Razz

Back around the middle of 1970, I was in the quaint village of Olongupo just outside the Subic Bay Naval base, Republic of the Philippines. In one of the beverage-dispensing establishments, I met an attractive young college student from Manila who was working her way through college and we left said bar for the comfort of a nearby air-conditioned hotel room. Just as I was finishing my last drink at the bar, she pulled a black capsule from her purse, gave it to me and urged me to take it right away. Long story short: Little Mongrel did not return to the state of flacidity until the crack of dawn six hours later. I forget to ask her what was in the pill. Damn.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:01 am