The Caddy Shack

...not your typical golf forum

God Bless President Trump

Lorenzzo

God Bless President Trump

Post  Lorenzzo on Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:48 pm

We owe him so much.  Fight the good fight Mr. President.

President Trump exposes the scripted, silly media.

President Trump has a hot wife.

There's so much more but I won't monopolize this.

Admit it...he's making all of your lives better.

Responses should be double returned as I have done here.
    trombettista_vecchio

Re: God Bless President Trump

Post  trombettista_vecchio on Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:04 pm

Trump is just one pathetic excuse for a man.

62,000,000 people voting for him is the proof that America is swirling down history's toilet.

We're irredeemable for sure, now.
    Mongrel

Post  Mongrel on Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:05 pm

I haven't laughed so hard on a daily basis since I gave up LSD, pot and hash. Trump is in the heads of billions of humans over the globe and with the modern Media, every knee-jerk reaction to him is splashed through the ether to the TV, internet and radio. Some of the more memorable images from the Mass Trump Psychosis are the p#ssy hats, BlackLibesMatter protests and Climate Riots. Especially charming are the state and local elected officials and candidates of both parties doing extreme contortions to disassociate themselves with Trump, especially the Republicans.

Social Media is being used by Trump the way Renoir worked his oils. Now it only takes seconds for some oxygen wasting celebrity or sports star to out themselves as emotionally feeble-minded as they comment on this or that supposed injustice. And the sexual deviants? My god there's a treasure trove all its own. So keep on truckin' and may all your snow be powder or packed and the only ice in your drink.
    trombettista_vecchio

Post  trombettista_vecchio on Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:15 pm

Donald Trump sucks the pus out of syphilitic cock sores--as does every single person who doesn't viscerally hate him.

This is no place for me to be peeking into anymore.

I have enough things annoying me without going out of my way to find more.
    Lorenzzo

Post  Lorenzzo on Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:12 am

Mongrel wrote:I haven't laughed so hard on a daily basis since I gave up LSD, pot and hash. Trump is in the heads of billions of humans over the globe and with the modern Media, every knee-jerk reaction to him is splashed through the ether to the TV, internet and radio. Some of the more memorable images from the Mass Trump Psychosis are the p#ssy hats, BlackLibesMatter protests and Climate Riots. Especially charming are the state and local elected officials and candidates of both parties doing extreme contortions to disassociate themselves with Trump, especially the Republicans.

Social Media is being used by Trump the way Renoir worked his oils. Now it only takes seconds for some oxygen wasting celebrity or sports star to out themselves as emotionally feeble-minded as they comment on this or that supposed injustice. And the sexual deviants? My god there's a treasure trove all its own. So keep on truckin' and may all your snow be powder or packed and the only ice in your drink.

Americans are pretty interesting in a full of s.hit kind of way.  There's a Ken Burns doc. on Viet Nam being broadcast now which is very much worth a look. It shows who we are.  The best quote so far is from a vet who found himself in the middle of the insanity:  "If Americans didn't think they were so much more virtuous than they really are they'd find themselves in fewer wars."  Paraphrased of course because, well, at this stage my memory isn't perfect.  Nifty...you have more in common with Trump and Westmoreland than FDR.

Knee jerk is right...thus the reaction from "TV" who overdosed on Kool-Aid long ago and can't see how his kind created Trump and so many other problems but solve none.  

Godspeed President Trump.  If the only things that comes out of this is destruction of the media narrative, exposure of who and what they really are and keeping Hillary Clinton out of office then he'll have done a tremendous public service.   What did Obama accomplish?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:04 am