The Caddy Shack

...not your typical golf forum

NFL 2016 DBOTY

Mongrel

NFL 2016 DBOTY

Post  Mongrel on Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:44 pm

Oh, baby! The season's close now. And already there's a clear winner emerging for an award. The half-breed quarterback for the Frisco'49ers, Colon Kapernick. Who refuses to stand for the playing of the national anthem. Because of this, that or the other regarding "oppressed minorities". Douchebag of the year. Latest photo looks like an ISIS field commander. If he hates this country so much, he is encouraged to spend some of his millions on a one-way ticket to Istanbul where he can take surface transpo to Syria and participate and get a feel for really oppressed people. And when the Administration changes and the U.S.A. poles shift, he might not be able to get back to CONUS. Bye bye, fuckstick.
    Mongrel

Re: NFL 2016 DBOTY

Post  Mongrel on Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:17 pm

Am I ever embarrassed. Just read where Kaepernick converted to Izlum last yea and that explains it. Instead of playing football which is basic entertainment for Infidels, he should follow the tenets of his "faith" and make the pilgrimage to the black rock in Maccaca and then fulfill his jihad obligation by: A-- beheading an Infidel elementary school student B-- making slash-slash with a long-bladed scimitar on the B.A.R.T. during Monday morning rush hour, or C--wearing (and detonating) a suicide bomb belt during the next post-game news conference. Go to your allah, goat-fucker.
    jt1135

Post  jt1135 on Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:05 am

Mongrel wrote:Am I ever embarrassed. Just read where Kaepernick converted to Izlum last yea and that explains it. Instead of playing football which is basic entertainment for Infidels, he should follow the tenets of his "faith" and make the pilgrimage to the black rock in Maccaca and then fulfill his jihad obligation by: A-- beheading an Infidel elementary school student B-- making slash-slash with a long-bladed scimitar on the B.A.R.T. during Monday morning rush hour, or C--wearing (and detonating) a suicide bomb belt during the next post-game news conference. Go to your allah, goat-fucker.

Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up
    trombettista_vecchio

Post  trombettista_vecchio on Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:50 pm

I can't cultivate a meaningful opinion on the Kaepernick / National Anthem thing.

I don't know why it's necessary to play the anthem before sporting events. In the old days it helped kids hop the fence while the cops were standing at attention. Getting into a stadium is like penetrating a fortress now so the anthem serves no purpose.

Mongrel

Post  Mongrel on Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:59 pm

Well, a lot of pro sports fans are veterans. And a lot of them actually pay obscene amounts to attend games and eat the food and drink the drinks. And they buy the swag for their kids and grandkids. Many of the ghetto rabbits who are paid equally obscene amounts to play the game never had much of a moral compass in their upbringing and I can't blame some of them for their gestures. The anthem before the game tradition has been in play for decades from highschool level to the pros. If you eliminate it, I predict that much of the enthusiasm (and money) will disappear. The NFL is already walking on a high wire above beds of burning coals fucking with star players like Brady. And you've got the push to make the sport more appealing to women. Witness the female ref and all the pink fig accessories this past weekend. Anyone tries to dress me in anything pink will get a .45 in the kneecap.
    trombettista_vecchio

Post  trombettista_vecchio on Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:10 am

Mongrel wrote: Anyone tries to dress me in anything pink will get a .45 in the kneecap.

I like a nice pink shirt and gray tie with a sharp charcoal suit, see-through socks, and black tassled slip ons.

BUT, my background being a little different, a Dennis Farina look is more acceptable for me than it would be for you, Ol' Buddy.
    Mongrel

Post  Mongrel on Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:25 pm

Yeah, since my ancestors were Germans and French near Wurtemberg my skin tone already has enough pink. I do better with the blues (playing them also). I noticed over the years that you Boston guys seem to favor dress shirts with stripes or solid colors with white collars. My ex wife bought me one of those in the '80's and I hated the fucking thing. Used it to check oil level on my Porsche and motorcycle. The Patriots owner still wears one. I'll excuse him because he owns the best head coach and QB in the business.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:38 pm