The Caddy Shack

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Caddy Shack

...not your typical golf forum

4 posters

White Christmas

Mongrel
    Mongrel

White Christmas Empty White Christmas

Post  Mongrel Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:02 pm

OK, I'm outside trying to finish winterizing my swimming pool. OK, yes, its really late in the season to be doing this but WTF. So just as I get the water level down low enough and get the plugs in, it starts to snow like a MF. And continued until just awhile ago. So all the ground is white. The house roofs are white. The cars' windshields are covered with snow. Now its supposed to warm up overnight so it will probably be gone tomorrow. So a White Christmas Eve is better than nothing.

I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all a Merry Christmas, especially FD who took the leap and founded this site where we all could just change links and carry on as usual. Mongrel out.
    Pky6471
    Pky6471

White Christmas Empty Re: White Christmas

Post  Pky6471 Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:53 pm

Mostly German wrote:OK, I'm outside trying to finish winterizing my swimming pool. OK, yes, its really late in the season to be doing this but WTF. So just as I get the water level down low enough and get the plugs in, it starts to snow like a MF. And continued until just awhile ago. So all the ground is white. The house roofs are white. The cars' windshields are covered with snow. Now its supposed to warm up overnight so it will probably be gone tomorrow. So a White Christmas Eve is better than nothing.

I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all a Merry Christmas, especially FD who took the leap and founded this site where we all could just change links and carry on as usual. Mongrel out.

Yes, we got white X-mas here tơo... not much accumulation but enough to make everything white .
    Guys/Girls/AC-DC... Enjoy you holidays and thanks FD to set this up... We miss Lerry , right? and Alan ....
    jt1135
    jt1135

Post  jt1135 Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:43 pm

Ditto on the white christmas. Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukuh and Kwanzaa plus happy holidays to the atheists. (Think I got everybody covered) Pat on the back and a noogie for FD on a job well done.
    jmtbkr
    jmtbkr

Post  jmtbkr Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:05 am

Thats nice! Snow on christmas is always very picturesque!

Unfortunately, weve got a bit of white stuff ourselves. Something is blowing out of one A/C vent in the guest room. Time to change the filter in the A/C unit.
    Ive played 5 rounds in a row since arriving last week - averaging 84 so far. ALL golf courses are closed today in south florida, even the five in our community. Gotta wait till tomorrow to conntinue, so noe im going out for a nicr 2 hour road ride - no MTBing down here.

Everyone, Happy Holidays!!!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:15 pm