Lorenzzo

Cincinnati Stinks

Post  Lorenzzo on Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:00 pm

Words can't describe how much.

Discuss.
    Mongrel

Re: Cincinnati Stinks

Post  Mongrel on Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:07 pm

I bet on those cocksuckers so they better win in OT. Or I lost a dollar. (mother-in-law bet). Rooting for Cleveland to cum from behind and do the horrid Ravens. My Eagles finally figured out how to open a 100 pound bottle of whup-ass on the Taints. Gotta luv the Patriots. Fuck soccer. Fuck baseball. Fuck basketball. Mongrel out.
    Mongrel

Post  Mongrel on Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:43 pm

In the immortal words (lyrics) of Chrissie Hynde, oh hey oh oh oh Ohio. Da Da Di Dum.
    trombettista_vecchio

Post  trombettista_vecchio on Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:26 pm

Lorenzzo wrote:Words can't describe how much.

Discuss.

Are we talking about the city, the Reds, the Bengals, the defunct Royals, the Bearcats, WKRP, or something else?

I suppose that it doesn't matter in my case. I don't know that much about any of them.

Lorenzzo

Post  Lorenzzo on Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:55 pm

trombettista_vecchio wrote:
    Lorenzzo wrote:Words can't describe how much.

Discuss.

Are we talking about the city, the Reds, the Bengals, the defunct Royals, the Bearcats, WKRP, or  something else?

I suppose that it doesn't matter in my case. I don't know that much about any of them.

Everything with the possible exception of Loni Anderson's tits...
    trombettista_vecchio

Post  trombettista_vecchio on Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:24 am

Lorenzzo wrote: Everything with the possible exception of Loni Anderson's tits...

Indeed, those were memorable. You have to go to Christina Hendricks to match them.
    Horseballs

Post  Horseballs on Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:47 pm

Or perhaps not. In years past I've only been just the tip in my Bengals excitement. This year I'm all in.
    FamousDavis
    Admin

Post  FamousDavis on Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:34 pm

I don't know why but I have no interest in televised sports. I couldn't even tell you who won the World Series. I have internet with the most basic cable (about 12 channels) and I watch a lot of Netflix.

It's good to be back here. I don't know if I ever thanked Lorenzo for reaching out to me during my divorce. Thank you. That meant a lot, even if it was coming from someone who's challenged with relationships.

Bengals are horrible. I don't have to watch any TV to make that assumption.
    Lorenzzo

Post  Lorenzzo on Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:34 pm

^^^ Well..been there and know what it's like. At some point everything comes into focus and then all possibilities become possible again. Particularly new strange.

I'll probably never have a long term relationship again. Chicks are just fucked up. But I have a nice rota for a guy my age. There's an instructor wbo's 30 and thinks guys near her age are dicks. It's like, friends, benefits but no cost or commitment. Then there are a few that come into town to have fun. They're perfect for me. When it gets a little old the door closes behind them. But as for normal dating...I'm just tired of how damaged, dishonest, manipulative and just plain looney tunes most available women are. Don't know what's happened to them over the last 15 years. Maybe it's just a reflection of how stupid this country's become.
    Lorenzzo

Post  Lorenzzo on Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:50 pm

Truth Nifty.

HB, unless someone has switched Dalton's DNA, with say that of Pete Rose or even Tommy Helm, and same as for a code switch between Marvin Lewis and Bill Belichek, we all know how this will end.
    FamousDavis
    Admin

Post  FamousDavis on Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:09 pm

Lorenzzo wrote:^^^ Well..been there and know what it's like. At some point everything comes into focus and then all possibilities become possible again. Particularly new strange.

I'll probably never have a long term relationship again. Chicks are just fucked up. But I have a nice rota for a guy my age.  There's an instructor wbo's 30 and thinks guys near her age are dicks.  It's like, friends, benefits but no cost or commitment.  Then there are a few that come into town to have fun. They're perfect for me. When it gets a little old the door closes behind them. But as for normal dating...I'm just tired of how damaged, dishonest, manipulative and just plain looney tunes most available women are.  Don't know what's happened to them over the last 15 years. Maybe it's just a reflection of how stupid this country's become.

I am convinced that the problem with divorced women in their 30's and 40's is the fact that they want things to be old fashioned, in terms of the guy paying for everything, opening the door for them and treating them like a princess but they still want their independence. That doesn't work. If the woman wants me to pay for everything then she'd better do what I say and not talk back. Never should she criticize me. Unfortunately, woman have screwed things up. It's impossible for a guy to know what to do with a woman these days.

I love these chicks on Match.com....."I want a man who knows how to treat a woman. I love to travel and love fine restaurants. I want to be friends first. If I cancel a date it should be "no worries". What a joke.
    Mongrel

Post  Mongrel on Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:08 am

FamousDavis wrote:
    Lorenzzo wrote:^^^ Well..been there and know what it's like. At some point everything comes into focus and then all possibilities become possible again. Particularly new strange.

I'll probably never have a long term relationship again. Chicks are just fucked up. But I have a nice rota for a guy my age.  There's an instructor wbo's 30 and thinks guys near her age are dicks.  It's like, friends, benefits but no cost or commitment.  Then there are a few that come into town to have fun. They're perfect for me. When it gets a little old the door closes behind them. But as for normal dating...I'm just tired of how damaged, dishonest, manipulative and just plain looney tunes most available women are.  Don't know what's happened to them over the last 15 years. Maybe it's just a reflection of how stupid this country's become.

I am convinced that the problem with divorced women in their 30's and 40's is the fact that they want things to be old fashioned, in terms of the guy paying for everything, opening the door for them and treating them like a princess but they still want their independence.  That doesn't work.  If the woman wants me to pay for everything then she'd better do what I say and not talk back.  Never should she criticize me.  Unfortunately, woman have screwed things up.  It's impossible for a guy to know what to do with a woman these days.  

I love these chicks on Match.com....."I want a man who knows how to treat a woman.  I love to travel and love fine restaurants.  I want to be friends first.  If I cancel a date it should be "no worries".   What a joke.

I think that this syndrome, so typical in the Western World, is why so many men have been attracted to the ISIS lifestyle and why so many of them risk the dangerous travel to and conditions in war-torn Syria. And the Western Women who go there seem to relish the prospect of being ravished repeatedly by the men who have no obligations to the women other than to not kill them unless the women refuse any type of sex on demand. I've read that the men can go into a room with multiple women restrained to furniture and sniff their vaginas looking for the freshest one to fuck. Man Oh Man...life don't get much better than that. Maybe I'd sacrifice some scratch to get the ex-wife shipped off to Raqqa.
    Lorenzzo

Post  Lorenzzo on Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:09 pm

Mongrel wrote:
    FamousDavis wrote:

I am convinced that the problem with divorced women in their 30's and 40's is the fact that they want things to be old fashioned, in terms of the guy paying for everything, opening the door for them and treating them like a princess but they still want their independence.  That doesn't work.  If the woman wants me to pay for everything then she'd better do what I say and not talk back.  Never should she criticize me.  Unfortunately, woman have screwed things up.  It's impossible for a guy to know what to do with a woman these days.  

I love these chicks on Match.com....."I want a man who knows how to treat a woman.  I love to travel and love fine restaurants.  I want to be friends first.  If I cancel a date it should be "no worries".   What a joke.

I think that this syndrome, so typical in the Western World, is why so many men have been attracted to the ISIS lifestyle and why so many of them risk the dangerous travel to and conditions in war-torn Syria. And the Western Women who go there seem to relish the prospect of being ravished repeatedly by the men who have no obligations to the women other than to not kill them unless the women refuse any type of sex on demand. I've read that the men can go into a room with multiple women restrained to furniture and sniff their vaginas looking for the freshest one to fuck. Man Oh Man...life don't get much better than that. Maybe I'd sacrifice some scratch to get the ex-wife shipped off to Raqqa.

Ahh....Match. I'm going to put my Relationship Guru hat on here and give FD advice that he'll probably blow off but I hope not. Get off Match! Seriously....run!!! This advice comes from someone who was on it both here and in SoCal AND had a 12 month relationship with someone from SLC who I met on Match. (Just an aside, at the end it took 4 police SUV-s to get her out of my house).

Attractive women on Match are inundated by male contact. Some of it is from trophy guys. These guys set the standard in the minds of these women whose expectations are influenced by The Bachelor tv show combined with their spoiled and ungrounded natures. These trophy guys either blow off many of these women or fuck them over. The women don't respond by adjusting their expectations and looking for a more normal, higher quality guy, they turn bitter and vindictive.

These women also generally have severe disfunction which is one reason they turn to Match. They may not do so well in the real world. They also almost never look anywhere near as good as their pictures, leading to rejection and bitterness. That's just a start, I won't even go into the gold digging and lying about themselves.

In concept Match would seem to make sense. In practice it's terrible and ineffective. Somewhat like a singles bar where a couple of good looking chicks are surrounded by guys. They become defensive and maneaterish. In the real world I've done pretty well with women given the constraints of my looks. I was pretty good looking once, today I'm ok although still have a really nice physique and great cock. On Match I did ok but got a lot of rejection that honestly I'm not used to getting. It's clearly been a bad approach for someone like me. And the vast majority of women I met were just wacko, with all kinds of problems. It was a depressing experience.

I get it, you're busy and with the press a few buttons it seems like a convenient solution. So what are the alternatives? Write these approaches down because they are gold and per unit of effort are so much more productive.

Yoga... these women are the cream of the crop mentally for the age we are in, many great bodies and sweet hearts. The classes are generally almost all women with a couple of goofy looking guys. Simply the best odds you will find. At the end of the class the women are sexually stimulated. Unless you come across as a dick they'll think you're a nice guy for being there. It helps if you have a good body. If you don't… get one in the gym it's really important these days. Get passes to two or three studios. Wait until most of the women have gone before striking up a conversation in fact if a woman is interested she will slow dance her exit to talk to you. Yes you will often feel like an idiot trying to do the poses and classes are too long but it's worth it. For me a bonus is it is so helpful to my skiing. Now this is really important… Don't be the one to pursue the women. Let them pursue you. Otherwise you'll just look like you are cruising for chicks. And the dynamics are so much better when the woman approaches. Your reach with different ages of women is extraordinary in yoga. Way further than any other venue even the gym.

The Gym. It works. They are looking for male reinforcement that they look good even the really striking ones. The fact is very few men at the gym will approach women. The best places for an approach is the water fountain or the exit, but it should be away from the activity. Just ask her how long she's been doing it and what are her routines as though you are doing research. As a precursor make and receive eye contact which should gauge interest.

Charities. Can be higher quality women, they're easy to meet, you have something good in common, etc.

I hope this helps, FD. I should write a book. Actually maybe I just did.
    Kiwigolfer

Post  Kiwigolfer on Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:10 am

Good to see the boys are back in town.

Welcome back FD, Zo and HB. Wink
    trombettista_vecchio

Post  trombettista_vecchio on Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:01 pm

I'm sixty-nine.

That's a time in a man's life when his urine stream is of far more frequent interest than his ejaculations.

Hey Kiwi.

The girl boxer flattened Rousey. Isn't that cool for us boxing fans?

Mongrel

Post  Mongrel on Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:35 pm

Roussy was quoted as being a big fan of Bernie Sanders. Shows what enough blows to the head will do to you. Go Patriots. Fuckin' worthless Eagles. Good golf on the Euro Tour in Shanghai. Dallas sucks.
    Kiwigolfer

Post  Kiwigolfer on Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:06 am

trombettista_vecchio wrote:I'm sixty-nine.

That's a time in a man's life when his urine stream is of far more frequent interest than his ejaculations.

Hey Kiwi.

The girl boxer flattened Rousey.  Isn't that cool for us boxing fans?

Smile

Yep! They've been hyping up that Rousey as an all time great of UFC. Didn't she look like like a floundering amateur novice against a semi decent (kick) boxer! A kick may have finished her off but Holm pulverised her with hard counter punches to soften her up for the coup de grace! Wink
    FamousDavis
    Admin

Post  FamousDavis on Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:59 pm

Zo, I can't say that I've experienced the exact thing on Match but I think, generally speaking, you've hit the nail on the head for most of the women on there. The fact is, if a guy posts "I'd really appreciate it if the woman I date offers to pay for dinner once in awhile" I would guess that you'd get 80% to 90% less responses. Maybe none at all. I'm surprised how many women post pics of themselves in a large grouping of women at some club looking half drunk. I guess they assume that's what guys appreciate in a woman. Then there are the fake blondes who post pics of themselves in Italy, France, on horseback on the beach, etc.

I like the Yoga idea. They have Meetup groups for Yoga as well.
    trombettista_vecchio

Post  trombettista_vecchio on Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:45 am

Wait. We don't ALL love Bernie Sanders?
    Mongrel

Post  Mongrel on Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:09 pm

In my 60 years of watching NFL games, I don't recall worse behavior on the part of professional players than I saw last night from Cincinnati. I had no dog in that fight besides a dollar bet with the Mother-In-Law but was relieved to see the Steelers win in the final seconds. The Bengal's coaches' inability to corral their feral defensemen would lead to their firing, if I owned the team.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:46 am