The Caddy Shack

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Caddy Shack

...not your typical golf forum

+13
jmtbkr
Golfaholic
Horseballs
Playa Hata
rooteen
12pierogi
Big Dave
jt1135
Olderplayer
Dirtsquirrel
FamousDavis
Mongrel
Pky6471
17 posters

Your Most Reliable and Predictable Club in your Bag

Fluffy
    Fluffy

Your Most Reliable and Predictable Club in your Bag - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Most Reliable and Predictable Club in your Bag

Post  Fluffy Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:52 am

Putter....Its the only club i know I can put on line every time. For the irons I try to work them too much to be consistent.
    msal13

Your Most Reliable and Predictable Club in your Bag - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Most Reliable and Predictable Club in your Bag

Post  msal13 Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:11 am

[quote="FamousDavis"]
    msal13 wrote:Unlike you, I'm almost always in the fairway and don't need to contend with tree trunks, branches or hobos sleeping in the bushes.

I do not keep covers on mine.

I will say the cobra headcover is pretty inadequate. Falls off pretty easily when I'm driving through the woods to find my ball.

Another hybrid I've owned, the cleveland mashie tour, had an excellent headcover. It was the sock kind with the puff on top. Not a great club though.
    Lord Helmet
    Lord Helmet

Post  Lord Helmet Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:34 pm

Favorite iron by far is my 7i, Mizzy MP53. Second place goes to the 6i, Mizzy MX200. Third place would be my 8i, MP53.

Favorite wood/hybrid is my 19* cleveland hibore hybrid. Soup ladel version. Just love that thing.
    Boom

Post  Boom Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:24 pm

Too many hybrids on the list here... if your hybrid is your most reliable club then your ballstriking must really suck.

Mongrel
    Mongrel

Post  Mongrel Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:25 pm

Boom wrote:Too many hybrids on the list here... if your hybrid is your most reliable club then your ballstriking must really suck.

Or you need thirteen new clubs.
    Fluffy
    Fluffy

Post  Fluffy Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:06 am

Boom wrote:Too many hybrids on the list here... if your hybrid is your most reliable club then your ballstriking must really suck.

+1
    Pky6471
    Pky6471

Post  Pky6471 Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:01 am

Fluffy wrote:

+1

Work smarter, not harder... isn't that what they say? If I could hit a gaybrid reliably with much less effort then why i want to mess around with "blade"
    jmtbkr
    jmtbkr

Post  jmtbkr Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:19 pm

Pky6471 wrote:
    Fluffy wrote:

+1

Work smarter, not harder... isn't that what they say? If I could hit a gaybrid reliably with much less effort then why i want to mess around with "blade"

Well said!
    I may trade up to a full set of Wedgewood hybrids or maybe a snappy set from Giga-golf cat cat

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:24 am