The Caddy Shack

...not your typical golf forum

Bruce Jenner - This guy has balls. But not for long..

FamousDavis
    Admin

Bruce Jenner - This guy has balls. But not for long..

Post  FamousDavis on Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:52 pm

It takes serious balls to admit to the media that you want to have them chopped off and replaced by a Vaj.
    jt1135

Re: Bruce Jenner - This guy has balls. But not for long..

Post  jt1135 on Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:43 pm

So he is going from an olympic gold medal winner into a 65 year old woman. How much longer till it turns into a bag lady pushing a shopping cart on the street?
    FamousDavis
    Admin

Post  FamousDavis on Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:14 pm

jt1135 wrote:So he is going from an olympic gold medal winner into a 65 year old woman.  How much longer till it turns into a bag lady pushing a shopping cart on the street?

It's possible that he prefers to be an old woman rather than an old man. Old women can get laid easier. Other benefits? Hmmm, I'll need to think about that. Women tend to get into clubs easier than men. Not sure if that pertains to the Elks Lodge.

He'll definitely be the greatest woman to ever win the men's decathlon.
    jmtbkr

Post  jmtbkr on Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:39 am

Do they replace his junk with a real vagina? I mean, where do they get one? off a cadaver or some lez that wants to trade? Ewwww scratch
    Mongrel

Post  Mongrel on Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:47 am

I didn't realize that he was an Olympic figure skater. Oh well. He, if he wants a genuine snatch, he can probably get one in or near Syria where the Obama State in Iraq and the Levant (OSIL) is in charge. For enough money, those guys will abduct the female of your choice and expertly remove her snatch with their best Tan.tos. He is best advised to have a cooler, some dry ice, and a chopper waiting to take him to the nearest sex-change clinic. On second thought, make that a private jet since I doubt the towell-headed camel jockeys put up with that nonsense in their lands.
    Lorenzzo

Post  Lorenzzo on Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:45 am

Sexuality is what it is.  There's no stepping into someone else's shoes.  Here's a guy who's had to accept public humiliation for many years as it's been obvious something was going on.  Now he chooses more.  It does make one wonder if the payoff is attention, particularly that of a certain kind.  Yes it's hard to believe that but it won't be the first time he's worked his nuts off to be seen as a hero.

Being older gives one a little more perspective in many ways gender included.  I'm more of a put up shut up kind of guy than many.  I like my nuts and I'm keeping them.
    Mongrel

Post  Mongrel on Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:39 am

I looked the guy up on the wikipedia just to refresh my memory. I never paid too much attention to the Olympics with the exception of the downhill, slalom and GS guys. As far as track and field, the only things I really remember are that American black guy in Berlin in '36 that drove Adolf batshit and a couple of jokes about a guy from Canada in the '80's who won races but was DQ'd due to steroid use, Ben Johnson. Maybe a few of you heard these.

Who is the fastest janitor in Canada? Ben Johnson

When Ben Johnson got off the plane in Montreal, he replied to reporters's questions with "I ddn't take no stereo."

But I read that Jenner raced a Roush Mustang in the IMSA-GT series in the mid '80's. Anyone familiar with these races realized that it was serious road racing with seriously fast (and expensive) machinery. I knew a local guy who used to drive Monzas in the Camel-GT series in the early '70's. The guy could really drive and came from real old family money which helps.

Upon further research and reflection, it is my opinion that Jenner's current aberrant behavior is due to the influence of the Klan Kardashian and the proximity of its sub-simian-like females. No offense, Zo, but I wouldn't do any of them with your dick.
    Mongrel

Post  Mongrel on Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:05 pm

So what do you know? Ms. Jenner at fault in fatal on the PCH. Fucking women drivers.
    Lorenzzo

Post  Lorenzzo on Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:09 am

If you're going to become a woman you have to go all the way including the little things like driving.  But the off-road vehicle will no longer be permissible unless she plans on becoming a lesbian.
    Mongrel

Post  Mongrel on Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:07 pm

HeSheIt was apparently driving a black vehicle that looks like a Hummer. That's funny because "hummer" was, in my active duty days, military slang for "blow Job". Frequently, you can spot the female homosexuals on the road since they seem to gravitate towards the Subaru Forester. Something about knocking about in the bush, maybe.
    Mongrel

Post  Mongrel on Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:43 pm

Local police forensic accident investigators have reached a conclusion on the cause of the accident. Jenner's vehicle had a bad tranny.
    Lorenzzo

Post  Lorenzzo on Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:38 am

Maybe now she wishes she had a stick.
    Mongrel

Post  Mongrel on Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:27 am

Maybe it was texting another X-Dresser "WTF I do w/6 inch clit?"
    Pky6471

I bet she still has balls

Post  Pky6471 on Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:49 am

Mongrel

Post  Mongrel on Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:22 pm

Reportedly now it wants to be called "Caitlyn". Irish tranny. My favorite T-shirt reads "Kill The Kardashians".
    In the Philippines, the locals used to call these critters "Benny Boys".

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:39 pm