The Caddy Shack

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Caddy Shack

...not your typical golf forum

5 posters

OP... Do U have anything to do with this ?

Pky6471
    Pky6471

OP... Do U have anything to do with this ? Empty OP... Do U have anything to do with this ?

Post  Pky6471 Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:00 pm

Fluffy
    Fluffy

OP... Do U have anything to do with this ? Empty Re: OP... Do U have anything to do with this ?

Post  Fluffy Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:54 am

I'll say it again. RESPECT to any man that has 18 ladies lined up at a time. Any man that hasnt even thinked about that much ladies or who dislikes the fact is not a real man.
    Kiwigolfer
    Kiwigolfer

OP... Do U have anything to do with this ? Empty Re: OP... Do U have anything to do with this ?

Post  Kiwigolfer Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:35 am

Fluffy wrote:I'll say it again. RESPECT to any man that has 18 ladies lined up at a time. Any man that hasnt even thinked about that much ladies or who dislikes the fact is not a real man.

Have you thinked about it Fluffy. I haven't. Although I've certainly thought about it.
    Fluffy
    Fluffy

Post  Fluffy Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:26 am

Kiwigolfer wrote:
    Fluffy wrote:I'll say it again. RESPECT to any man that has 18 ladies lined up at a time. Any man that hasnt even thinked about that much ladies or who dislikes the fact is not a real man.

Have you thinked about it Fluffy. I haven't. Although I've certainly thought about it.
    Afrikaans speaking South African......English is just another second language for me:)

And yes i have thought about it.altough 18 woman requires some tour performance, not for us broke amatuers...lol
    Pky6471
    Pky6471

Post  Pky6471 Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:14 am

No wonder why his grooves kinda worn out....
    Olderplayer
    Olderplayer

Post  Olderplayer Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:03 pm

Clive Palmer is a bit of a Wanker. I'm not surprised he would come out with a statement like this. One of his latest ideas is to start his own political party. An egotist and idiot!!

And no. I had nothing to do with this. I am just a simple guy trying to earn and honest living and not shoot too many rounds in the eighties.
    Mongrel
    Mongrel

Post  Mongrel Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:24 pm

I think it was that course on which the tournament was held this past weekend--Aussie PGA -- that I watched more than a bit of on the Golf Channel. I saw some fine golf being played on what looked to be a difficult track. And I enjoy watching Peter Senior very much. Even with that long putter and the Senior belly. Besides the video, there is an added bonus as regards the audio portion of these golf telecasts from Australia. There seem to be certain birds that make the most unique noises. First time I heard them I thought that something was either wrong with my television set or a high wind was blowing roofing shingles and siding from my house.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:22 am