The Caddy Shack

...not your typical golf forum

Caddy Shack News

Mongrel

Re: Caddy Shack News

Post  Mongrel on Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:13 am

Hah. The cold calling telemarketing FOP. And the firemen. And the whatevers. It drives my wife crazy but I will play with them. The first question after the moron says "Hello Mr. XXXXXX, this is YYY ZZZZZ from the Fraternal Order of Police (or the XXXXXX County Police Department)". My first question is "Where are you calling from?" and the answer will be the name of the organization. Then I will respond with "No, I mean what is your physical location?" Then I get a town often 500 miles from where I live and I laugh and hang up on them.
    Lorenzzo

Post  Lorenzzo on Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:41 am

Horseballs wrote:
    Lorenzzo wrote:
    Poe4soul wrote:
    Lorenzzo wrote:I get your frustration over the politicization of bad acts. Most of us here disdain political correctness for whatever reason.

I choose to look at The Ferguson episode as a win win. Steal, challenge the police physically and you should be target practice here, there and everywhere else. I don't care what color you are or any other bullshit irrelevant facts. I have no interest in paying for your incarceration or societal pollution.

As far as police are concerned they are despicable. They deserve to be put on trial, challenged, controlled and beaten about the face and neck. Whether it was San Diego, Orange County, Boston, New York, Utah, Los Angeles and any place else I've lived they have crossed the line big time.  They are nitwits who have huge character flaw's and a deficiency in intelligence.

Police not only regularly and systematically abuse their power, the laws are designed at the misdemeanor level to encourage them to do so.  I would prefer an armed self policing public to the morons wearing uniforms, badges and guns any day.

I would never act on these feelings because what purpose with that serve? But as a spectator these kinds of episodes are Music to me.

Both sides will end up looking ridiculous in this. It's a great day.

Agree on both accounts.

We had a case in portland where the parents of a drunk and high teenager was talking about committing suicide. They couldn't control him so they called the cops.  The cops showed and things escalated, as they tend to when the police arrive on a scene.  The kid grabbed a kitchen knife. The parents were doing a decent job getting him to calm down but the kid goes out the front door in distress.  The police ordered the parents into the house.  Within a few minutes the cops open fire on the kid hitting him multiple times.  The crazy part is the cops said they ordered the parents into the house for their safety.  This was moments  before they unloaded their guns toward the house.  6 bullets missed the child and when through the front door.  

Consistent with the experiences I've had. Cops are possibly the single most dysfunctional, problem causing segment of society and they're armed dangerous and systematically alter the facts.  The cop that manufactured on me made the mistake of falsifying and then not signing the report.

It was a manipulative tactic that normally works...unless the defendant subpoenas prior reports and finds a pattern of his doing that. My cop is on administrative leave pending termination. I'm currently negotiating a settlement with the City. Those prior defendants convicted this way are having those convictions overturned. Very cool and very satisfying.  But I still lost 60 days of driving privileges and the consequences in total aren't offset by a few thousand dollars.

One cop eliminated… a couple of hundred thousand to go.
    My interaction with cops has been generally OK.  Then again, I have never been arrested.  I did get a public intox ticket once in college, but I actually deserved it and should have gotten worse.  
    Traffic stops have been handled OK, although one time I believe the dude was purposely taking a long time because I told him I was late for a meeting.  
    I've only been truly disgusted once.  Cops were cold-calling for donations to the FOP.  I had donated the prior year and didn't feel like donating again.  The cop, who I'm certain was drunk, repeated my name and address and mentioned how people with FOP stickers on their cars are likely to be let off on traffic stops.  Then he repeated my name and address again, as if insinuating he'd be on the lookout for me.  I could picture his drunk condescending grin while he's borderline threatening me.  I asked for his name and he hung up.  

Based on my experiences and those of others I've known, I suspect you are at low risk of improper treatment. At lowest risk are whites living in a place with a high percentage of blacks. Highest risk are well to do in white areas, blacks and people in LA.

I actually had a classmate in grad school who was black and living in a high income area in LA. Yes, 3 strikes. He had graduated Dartmouth, was extremely mild mannered and was very dark skinned. In two years he was stopped over 30 times going through Westwood. I seriously doubt he exceeded the speed limit, ran any red lights or did anything else wrong.

I have plenty of stories… I'll just say I've had cops point guns at me on three separate occasions. The one time there might have been even slight justification there were eight dufous cops all pointing guns at me with my hands in the air. I was 18. Each time they were looking for someone else.

The last time was 6 months ago in orange county. I saw a flashlight and got up to open the door. This nitwit cop was pointing his gun at me because of something that happened in a car in the middle of the street 45 minutes prior involving someone else. Yes I filed a report on that one. The cop was so utterly stupid it took two other crops to explain the situation to him and I still don't think he understood. In my opinion this individual was clinically retarded.

Understand, I have not been condescending or disrespectful in any way with these individuals but I am told I can be naturally intimidating in person even though in no way intend it. My friends think cops must feel insecure around me. So insecure people feeling their insecurity.

Anyways, In my book cops are walking pieces of shit.
    Poe4soul

Post  Poe4soul on Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:23 pm

Lorenzzo wrote:
    Horseballs wrote:
    Lorenzzo wrote:
    Poe4soul wrote:
    Lorenzzo wrote:I get your frustration over the politicization of bad acts. Most of us here disdain political correctness for whatever reason.

I choose to look at The Ferguson episode as a win win. Steal, challenge the police physically and you should be target practice here, there and everywhere else. I don't care what color you are or any other bullshit irrelevant facts. I have no interest in paying for your incarceration or societal pollution.

As far as police are concerned they are despicable. They deserve to be put on trial, challenged, controlled and beaten about the face and neck. Whether it was San Diego, Orange County, Boston, New York, Utah, Los Angeles and any place else I've lived they have crossed the line big time.  They are nitwits who have huge character flaw's and a deficiency in intelligence.

Police not only regularly and systematically abuse their power, the laws are designed at the misdemeanor level to encourage them to do so.  I would prefer an armed self policing public to the morons wearing uniforms, badges and guns any day.

I would never act on these feelings because what purpose with that serve? But as a spectator these kinds of episodes are Music to me.

Agree on both accounts.

We had a case in portland where the parents of a drunk and high teenager was talking about committing suicide. They couldn't control him so they called the cops.  The cops showed and things escalated, as they tend to when the police arrive on a scene.  The kid grabbed a kitchen knife. The parents were doing a decent job getting him to calm down but the kid goes out the front door in distress.  The police ordered the parents into the house.  Within a few minutes the cops open fire on the kid hitting him multiple times.  The crazy part is the cops said they ordered the parents into the house for their safety.  This was moments  before they unloaded their guns toward the house.  6 bullets missed the child and when through the front door.  

Consistent with the experiences I've had. Cops are possibly the single most dysfunctional, problem causing segment of society and they're armed dangerous and systematically alter the facts.  The cop that manufactured on me made the mistake of falsifying and then not signing the report.

It was a manipulative tactic that normally works...unless the defendant subpoenas prior reports and finds a pattern of his doing that. My cop is on administrative leave pending termination. I'm currently negotiating a settlement with the City. Those prior defendants convicted this way are having those convictions overturned. Very cool and very satisfying.  But I still lost 60 days of driving privileges and the consequences in total aren't offset by a few thousand dollars.

My interaction with cops has been generally OK.  Then again, I have never been arrested.  I did get a public intox ticket once in college, but I actually deserved it and should have gotten worse.  
    Traffic stops have been handled OK, although one time I believe the dude was purposely taking a long time because I told him I was late for a meeting.  
    I've only been truly disgusted once.  Cops were cold-calling for donations to the FOP.  I had donated the prior year and didn't feel like donating again.  The cop, who I'm certain was drunk, repeated my name and address and mentioned how people with FOP stickers on their cars are likely to be let off on traffic stops.  Then he repeated my name and address again, as if insinuating he'd be on the lookout for me.  I could picture his drunk condescending grin while he's borderline threatening me.  I asked for his name and he hung up.  

Based on my experiences and those of others I've known, I suspect you are at low risk of improper treatment. At lowest risk are whites living in a place with a high percentage of blacks.  Highest risk are well to do in white areas, blacks and people in LA.

I actually had a classmate in grad school who was black and living in a high income area in LA. Yes, 3 strikes. He had graduated Dartmouth, was extremely mild mannered and was very dark skinned. In two years he was stopped over 30 times going through Westwood.  I seriously doubt he exceeded the speed limit, ran any red lights or did anything else wrong.

I have plenty of stories… I'll just say I've had cops point guns at me on three separate occasions. The one time there might have been even slight justification there were eight dufous cops all pointing guns at me with my hands in the air. I was 18.  Each time they were looking for someone else.

The last time was 6 months ago in orange county. I saw a flashlight and got up to open the door. This nitwit cop was pointing his gun at me because of something that happened in a car in the middle of the street 45 minutes prior involving someone else. Yes I filed a report on that one. The cop was so utterly stupid it took two other crops to explain the situation to him and I still don't think he understood. In my opinion this individual was clinically retarded.

Understand, I have not been condescending or disrespectful in any way with these individuals but I am told I can be naturally intimidating in person even though in no way intend it. My friends think cops must feel insecure around me. So insecure people feeling their insecurity.

My experiences haven't been as bad as yours but it's still similar. The first one was at 18. Friend was arrested and his car was impounded during a routine traffic stop for an outstanding issue. We were coming back from a pool party, it was about midnight, and were in tee shirts, shorts, and flip flops. The cop refused to get us a ride or call a taxi. He knew we were fucked because we were in the bad part of town were two white kids wouldn't last 10 minutes. My friend was smart enough to ask for his badge number and wrote it on a piece of paper and stuck it in his sock. He calmly said "when they find our bodies, they'll be calling on your for an explanation." The cop was pissed off and called another car to get us to a better part of town. That was about the time I figured out cops are pieces of shit.

I talked to my dad about it. He's from detriot. He had some really bad experiences. He basically said that he carried a gun for protection against the corrupt cops, and other criminals.

About three weeks ago I watched a cop bounce a drunk homeless man off a wall repeatedly. He was sleeping it off in a side parking lot. The homeless guys is a local and never causes any problems. By about the 5th time the cop stiff armed the guy hard back into the wall for trying to stand up but couldn't because he was drunk, about 4 of us stopped eating breakfast and walked outside to see wtf. The cop noticed us starring at him, finished his business but let the guy sit on the ground, stuffed the guy in his car, and proceeded to come into the dinner to give his credentials. The whole time he's looking at each of us, making eye contact. Basically, he was letting us know that if this gets turned in, he and his comrades will be on us like flies to shit. A couple of the customers were obviously nervous. He admitted to us that he was on probation and that if someone complains he'll be harassed.

My wife's old friend dated a cop for about a year. One time she was pulled over for doing about hundred in SF golden gate park in her sports car. She gave the cop her boyfriends card, had a quick conversation and she went home without a ticket or even checking her credentials. She bragged about the benefits of dating the cop.

I've had many other experiences with cops, none of them were ever good or helpful. I'd rather deal with shit on my own then to bring cops into the matter. I agree with you scale of things. I've had many black friends that just get harassed for being black, one was a counselor for HP. He hates cops.
    Lorenzzo

Post  Lorenzzo on Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:46 pm

Poe4soul wrote:
    Lorenzzo wrote:
    Horseballs wrote:
    Lorenzzo wrote:
    Poe4soul wrote:

Agree on both accounts.

Based on my experiences and those of others I've known, I suspect you are at low risk of improper treatment. At lowest risk are whites living in a place with a high percentage of blacks.  Highest risk are well to do in white areas, blacks and people in LA.

I actually had a classmate in grad school who was black and living in a high income area in LA. Yes, 3 strikes. He had graduated Dartmouth, was extremely mild mannered and was very dark skinned. In two years he was stopped over 30 times going through Westwood.  I seriously doubt he exceeded the speed limit, ran any red lights or did anything else wrong.

I have plenty of stories… I'll just say I've had cops point guns at me on three separate occasions. The one time there might have been even slight justification there were eight dufous cops all pointing guns at me with my hands in the air. I was 18.  Each time they were looking for someone else.

My experiences haven't been as bad as yours but it's still similar.  The first one was at 18.  Friend was arrested and his car was impounded during a routine traffic stop for an outstanding issue.  We were coming back from a pool party, it was about midnight, and were in tee shirts, shorts, and flip flops.  The cop refused to get us a ride or call a taxi. He knew we were fucked because we were in the bad part of town were two white kids wouldn't last 10 minutes.  My friend was smart enough to ask for his badge number and wrote it on a piece of paper and stuck it in his sock.  He calmly said "when they find our bodies, they'll be calling on your for an explanation."  The cop was pissed off and called another car to get us to a better part of town. That was about the time I figured out cops are pieces of shit.

I talked to my dad about it.  He's from detriot. He had some really bad experiences.  He basically said that he carried a gun for protection against the corrupt cops, and other criminals.

About three weeks ago I watched a cop bounce a drunk homeless man off a wall repeatedly.  He was sleeping it off in a side parking lot.  The homeless guys is a local and never causes any problems.  By about the 5th time the cop stiff armed the guy hard back into the wall for trying to stand up but couldn't because he was drunk, about 4 of us stopped eating breakfast and walked outside to see wtf.  The cop noticed us starring at him, finished his business but let the guy sit on the ground,  stuffed the guy in his car, and proceeded to come into the dinner to give his credentials.  The whole time he's looking at each of us, making eye contact.  Basically, he was letting us know that if this gets turned in, he and his comrades will be on us like flies to shit. A couple of the customers were obviously nervous.  He admitted to us that he was on probation and that if someone complains he'll be harassed.

My wife's old friend dated a cop for about a year.  One time she was pulled over for doing about hundred in SF golden gate park in her sports car.  She gave the cop her boyfriends card, had a quick conversation and she went home without a ticket or even checking her credentials.  She bragged about the benefits of dating the cop.

I've had many other experiences with cops, none of them were ever good or helpful.  I'd rather deal with shit on my own then to bring cops into the matter.  I agree with you scale of things.  I've had many black friends that just get harassed for being black, one was a counselor for HP.  He hates cops.
    What easily gets lost amongst the big fat black perp lunging at a cop, CNN coverage and Jesse Jackson's and Al Sharpton's participation is treatment blacks routinely get from the police.

But things are changing. I ran into the cop who took my blood, not the arresting officer, who I had casual conversation with in a Subway several times before the incident. A douche but saw me as a decent guy and was candid outside of ear shot. He knew I was responsible for disposing of the arresting slime cop. I asked him what kinds of repercussions I might expect.

He said, first, the cop being terminated was not well-liked in the department. He said, second, cops assume someone like me has hidden video everywhere. Computers log cops whereabouts at all times while on duty. He said installing video would probably be unnecessary but perhaps would give me peace of mind. I said, well, I already have that. I don't.

The point is in the age of video cops' hands are somewhat tied. That said, somehow my supposed improper lane change was not captured on video. Of course it never occurred. But the day is coming when failure to video is presumptive lack of proof.

The Brown saga will lead to almost universal constant video monitoring of police actions. These dirtbags are about to be tied up by big brother. Unfortunately, it will probably lead to an increase in retribution while they are off duty. Again, video answers the call.
    Poe4soul

Post  Poe4soul on Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:40 pm

Lorenzzo wrote:
    Poe4soul wrote:
    Lorenzzo wrote:
    Horseballs wrote:
    Lorenzzo wrote:
    Poe4soul wrote:

Agree on both accounts.

My experiences haven't been as bad as yours but it's still similar.  The first one was at 18.  Friend was arrested and his car was impounded during a routine traffic stop for an outstanding issue.  We were coming back from a pool party, it was about midnight, and were in tee shirts, shorts, and flip flops.  The cop refused to get us a ride or call a taxi. He knew we were fucked because we were in the bad part of town were two white kids wouldn't last 10 minutes.  My friend was smart enough to ask for his badge number and wrote it on a piece of paper and stuck it in his sock.  He calmly said "when they find our bodies, they'll be calling on your for an explanation."  The cop was pissed off and called another car to get us to a better part of town. That was about the time I figured out cops are pieces of shit.

I talked to my dad about it.  He's from detriot. He had some really bad experiences.  He basically said that he carried a gun for protection against the corrupt cops, and other criminals.

About three weeks ago I watched a cop bounce a drunk homeless man off a wall repeatedly.  He was sleeping it off in a side parking lot.  The homeless guys is a local and never causes any problems.  By about the 5th time the cop stiff armed the guy hard back into the wall for trying to stand up but couldn't because he was drunk, about 4 of us stopped eating breakfast and walked outside to see wtf.  The cop noticed us starring at him, finished his business but let the guy sit on the ground,  stuffed the guy in his car, and proceeded to come into the dinner to give his credentials.  The whole time he's looking at each of us, making eye contact.  Basically, he was letting us know that if this gets turned in, he and his comrades will be on us like flies to shit. A couple of the customers were obviously nervous.  He admitted to us that he was on probation and that if someone complains he'll be harassed.

My wife's old friend dated a cop for about a year.  One time she was pulled over for doing about hundred in SF golden gate park in her sports car.  She gave the cop her boyfriends card, had a quick conversation and she went home without a ticket or even checking her credentials.  She bragged about the benefits of dating the cop.

I've had many other experiences with cops, none of them were ever good or helpful.  I'd rather deal with shit on my own then to bring cops into the matter.  I agree with you scale of things.  I've had many black friends that just get harassed for being black, one was a counselor for HP.  He hates cops.
    What easily gets lost amongst the big fat black perp lunging at a cop, CNN coverage and Jesse Jackson's and Al Sharpton's participation is treatment blacks routinely get from the police.  

But things are changing. I ran into the cop who took my blood, not the arresting officer, who I had casual conversation with in a Subway several times before the incident. A douche but saw me as a decent guy and was candid outside of ear shot. He knew I was responsible for disposing of the arresting slime cop. I asked him what kinds of repercussions I might expect.

He said, first, the cop being terminated was not well-liked in the department. He said, second, cops assume someone like me has hidden video everywhere.  Computers log cops whereabouts at all times while on duty. He said installing video would probably be unnecessary but perhaps would give me peace of mind. I said, well, I already have that. I don't.

The point is in the age of video cops' hands are somewhat tied. That said, somehow my supposed improper lane change was not captured on video. Of course it never occurred. But the day is coming when failure to video is presumptive lack of proof.

The Brown saga will lead to almost universal constant video monitoring of police actions. These dirtbags are about to be tied up by big brother.  Unfortunately, it will probably lead to an increase in retribution while they are off duty. Again, video answers the call.

You mean like this?  This pretty much parallels what we've been saying. Skip to 50 seconds...

FreakOfNature

Post  FreakOfNature on Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:14 pm

Mongrel wrote:If there were an adequately armed citizenry, all the police would need to do would be to write up the citations, file the paperwork with the Courts and house the critters pending trial. If the critter is still alive, that is.

I agree. Most of the world's problems can be traced back to overpopulation. Too many damned Americans is what most studies say. I'm all for any measures which have the effect of reducing the overall global population, and in that regard your second amendment is absolutely brilliant. If everyone with a gun decided to shoot someone else with a gun, we could swiftly dismiss the liberal "Death Camps" idea which geniuses such as Sarah Palin seemed so afraid of. The caveat would be having to annex shopping malls and warehouses to make room for all the cemeteries that would be required. I'm not so certain the capitalists would be terribly supportive of such measures, nevermind the depletion of the ultra-exploitable minority labor class of the population. Nobody wants a gardener with polished boots and a lucrative stock portfolio. Those people won't work for peanuts. Eventually the not-quite-wealthy will have to do their own chores, and the next thing you know, neighborhoods will be overrun with Lexuses, Toyotas, and Cadillacs up on blocks in every other front yard.

I'm going to start lobbying the Canadian government to erect a giant fence along the Canada/US border to make sure we can keep the surge of illegals out of our beautiful country. We don't need a bunch of unemployable riff-raff waddling their fat arses into our territory driving up fast food and ammunition prices.
    FreakOfNature

Post  FreakOfNature on Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:59 pm

jt1135 wrote:Jesus, I can't believe what the hell is going on here.  OK.  Ferguson is mostly black.  Cops are mostly white.  People are bitching because they are picking on blacks.  The majority of citizens are black so doesn't that mean that most of the crimes are caused by blacks?

Whatever happened to  an individual being responsible for his own actions.  

Or are we still saying that all us white folk are holding the black man down?

Well, all I have to say, is you reap what you sow.  You want to walk around town acting like a gangster or dressing like a clown with your pants hanging off your ass, you get whats coming to ya.  Right is right and wrong is wrong.  How come most of these assholes always say they were brought up being good christians and they end up turning to public enemy's?  I didn't cause them to be like that and I find it hard to believe anybody on this site did it.

The sonsabitches are going after the liberal feelings of the mamby pambies.  

I really don't get why people make statements like these in 2014. On. The. Internet. The place where the Google happens.

Yes, white folks are still holding down black folks all over North America, and yes it is still an endemic epidemic. Some statistics for your reading pleasure:

http://reason.com/blog/2014/08/14/ferguson-police-have-a-long-troubling-re

From the link above:

Those are not doctored statistics, they are not cherry-picked to support liberal mamby-pambies, they are in fact an accurate representation of reality. Whites get treated far better than blacks in Ferguson. FACT. Oh yeah, and I'm pretty sure it's not illegal to dress however the hell you feel like in Ferguson, so long as you keep your junk covered up, so picking on minorities just because you don't like how they dress is pretty weaksauce. OK, maybe gang members have a certain fairly stereotypical dress code. So do white knuckle-dragging, confederate flag sporting troglodytes. Do you know what I dislike most about both groups? It ain't their clothes, it's their GUNS and their complacency for taking other human lives. Who the fuck deserves to DIE for stealing, or jaywalking, or carrying a loaded AR-15 into a Wal-Mart? I'd love to hear someone try and justify killing a person because they stole your lunch money or because they cut you off in traffic.

Also, I fail to see what being brought up as "Good Christians" has to do with anything. Christians are some of the most bigoted, racist, sexist, self-righteous individuals walking the planet. Calling them GOOD is in fact quite an oxymoron, especially the American evangelical variety who are simply the Christian version of radical Islam, trying to force their own Christian version of Sharia law down everyone else's throats.

The problem is how primitive people are. Self-centered and PRIMITIVE. If you were trying to create derp in a kitchen, all you'd need are some angry white conservatives, sprinkle on a few dark-skinned minorities in ethnically common attire, and then throw a few loaded firearms into the mix. Voila, instant DERP. The white conservatives vs liberal minorities war in the US is approaching Israel/Palestine levels of stupid. Bunch of fucking hypocrites.
    jt1135

Post  jt1135 on Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:53 am

FreakOfNature wrote:
    jt1135 wrote:Jesus, I can't believe what the hell is going on here.  OK.  Ferguson is mostly black.  Cops are mostly white.  People are bitching because they are picking on blacks.  The majority of citizens are black so doesn't that mean that most of the crimes are caused by blacks?

Well, all I have to say, is you reap what you sow.  You want to walk around town acting like a gangster or dressing like a clown with your pants hanging off your ass, you get whats coming to ya.  Right is right and wrong is wrong.  How come most of these assholes always say they were brought up being good christians and they end up turning to public enemy's?  I didn't cause them to be like that and I find it hard to believe anybody on this site did it.

I really don't get why people make statements like these in 2014. On. The. Internet. The place where the Google happens.

Yes, white folks are still holding down black folks all over North America, and yes it is still an endemic epidemic. Some statistics for your reading pleasure:

From the link above:

Those are not doctored statistics, they are not cherry-picked to support liberal mamby-pambies, they are in fact an accurate representation of reality. Whites get treated far better than blacks in Ferguson. FACT. Oh yeah, and I'm pretty sure it's not illegal to dress however the hell you feel like in Ferguson, so long as you keep your junk covered up, so picking on minorities just because you don't like how they dress is pretty weaksauce. OK, maybe gang members have a certain fairly stereotypical dress code. So do white knuckle-dragging, confederate flag sporting troglodytes. Do you know what I dislike most about both groups? It ain't their clothes, it's their GUNS and their complacency for taking other human lives. Who the fuck deserves to DIE for stealing, or jaywalking, or carrying a loaded AR-15 into a Wal-Mart? I'd love to hear someone try and justify killing a person because they stole your lunch money or because they cut you off in traffic.

Also, I fail to see what being brought up as "Good Christians" has to do with anything. Christians are some of the most bigoted, racist, sexist, self-righteous individuals walking the planet. Calling them GOOD is in fact quite an oxymoron, especially the American evangelical variety who are simply the Christian version of radical Islam, trying to force their own Christian version of Sharia law down everyone else's throats.

The problem is how primitive people are. Self-centered and PRIMITIVE. If you were trying to create derp in a kitchen, all you'd need are some angry white conservatives, sprinkle on a few dark-skinned minorities in ethnically common attire, and then throw a few loaded firearms into the mix. Voila, instant DERP. The white conservatives vs liberal minorities war in the US is approaching Israel/Palestine levels of stupid. Bunch of fucking hypocrites.

Your really don't get why people make statements like this on the internet. BECAUSE IT IS THE INTERNET. Basically a place like a barbershop, bar, etc. where people can talk and exchange thoughts and voice their own opinions.

The homicide rate in Canada is about 3 per 100,000 people less than the U.S. You Canucks just use different ways. No guns? Use knives and clubs then. I mean come on, everybody knows if they have club wielding in the olympics the canucks would win as they have plenty of practice on baby seals.

Mongrel

Post  Mongrel on Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:38 am

I have been licensed to drive since 1963 and have probably exceeded a million miles over the highways and byways from the slums of New York City to the golden seaside hills of Orange County. So I feel quite qualified to state that, as a class, Negroes are worse drivers than the Whities. The incompetence shown operating motor vehicles is shared about equally between the black males and black females. So it would stand to reason that more of them would be stopped for moving violations. And since a lot of them come from the drug and thug culture the characteristics of which are widely portrayed on film, TV and videos, the odds of younger black people occupying a motor vehicle from which the librettos of their culture blare, that there will be CDS (controlled dangerous substances) inside the vehicle. Also likely to be firearms and infinitesimal odds of possession of valid permit to carry said firearms.

So if you are a government law enforcement humanoid paid by the taxpayers to enforce the laws, you need look no further. Probable cause IS most of the time Driving While Black. And many of the white people stopped and charged with similar offenses are those some term "Wiggers".

I don't know what the blacks are complaining about. If they don't want to be stopped, they should just drive like most white people, don't smoke pot in their cars, and keep their "music" down low enough so that the windows don't rattle in the rowhouses in the 'hood. Word.
    Lorenzzo

Post  Lorenzzo on Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:15 am

Why aren't we stopping Latinos and Asians more? Us white people should be picking on all minorities equally.

Cops are blamers. To profile them psychologically they're like child molesting Catholic priests who see the sins of others. To be a cop is to blame others for your boatload of shit. Also, I think it's safe to say cops are almost universally sexual deviants. Let's not forget stupid too.

So cops need someone to victimize and substitute for the blame they themselves deserve. Being galactically stupid they hide amongst each other for defense and protection.

This is why we should end the police and rely on volunteers whose IQs actually register on some meter as opposed to the police whose IQs don't. Then, the police who are largely white, can balance out employment at fast food restaurants where they truly belong so that there is racial equality in that arena.

If there aren't enough fast food jobs to go around, there is plenty of trash on the streets for them to pick up at minimum wage. They are society's garbage they can at least pick some of it up.
    Mongrel

Post  Mongrel on Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:36 am

Cops are good for several things. Like novels, movies and TV series. I like reading some fiction about cops and criminals. I like some movies about cops like "Colors" and that one--forgot what its called-- with Richard Gere where he plays a crooked cop (wow, what a rare situation) who is a bully. And TV series featuring cops? Oh man. How can you not watch re-runs of Law & Order? Or Law & Order SUV? (Its actually SVU but I call it SUV just to piss off my wife.).
    Poe4soul

Post  Poe4soul on Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:59 am

FreakOfNature wrote:

From the link above:

I have a friend who moved from a well off neighborhood to a poorer section of town.  He was almost never pulled over in his old place, but he has been  pulled over 3 time in 8 months in the new location.  We were talking and he basically admitted that he almost never saw a cop where he used to live, and now he sees one or two per trip.  The cops are where the crime is, and thus your chance of interacting with the cops increase if you live in those areas.  He also went from driving a Lexus to a older street car that he doesn't have to worry about parking it in front of his house. It could be a combination of the two.  Cops profile and they have to profile to be effective. Not sure what the solution is but it's a statistic that doesn't come out in that nice report of yours.  It's generally the problem with statistics.  You can narrowly look at them and get results that isn't necessarily the problem.

It appears that one of the problems with the current situation in Ferguson is the lack of race diversity of the police doesn't reflective of the population they serve.  But I still believe it's a social economic problem more that a race problem.  

That said, cops are called pigs for a reason. Although, in this case it might be because they are the other white meat.
    Kiwigolfer

Post  Kiwigolfer on Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:44 pm

Man this thread makes ugly reading.  Shocked   disappointed 
    Mongrel

Post  Mongrel on Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:25 pm

Poe4soul wrote:
    FreakOfNature wrote:

From the link above:

I have a friend who moved from a well off neighborhood to a poorer section of town.  He was almost never pulled over in his old place, but he has been  pulled over 3 time in 8 months in the new location.  We were talking and he basically admitted that he almost never saw a cop where he used to live, and now he sees one or two per trip.  The cops are where the crime is, and thus your chance of interacting with the cops increase if you live in those areas.  He also went from driving a Lexus to a older street car that he doesn't have to worry about parking it in front of his house. It could be a combination of the two.  Cops profile and they have to profile to be effective. Not sure what the solution is but it's a statistic that doesn't come out in that nice report of yours.  It's generally the problem with statistics.  You can narrowly look at them and get results that isn't necessarily the problem.

It appears that one of the problems with the current situation in Ferguson is the lack of  race diversity of the police doesn't reflective of the population they serve.  But I still believe it's a social economic problem more that a race problem.  

That said, cops are called pigs for a reason. Although, in this case it might be because they are the other white meat.

Pig is also the term for one who is greedy. Like shaking down merchants and drug dealers for protection. And shaking down the taxpayers for beaucoup overtime that can turn a $45,000 per year street police into a six figure yuppie. Around my ville, all the cop wives drive these huge petrol-swilling SUV's that cost fifty large and up. You can tell them by their FOP or similar coded license plates.
    jt1135

Post  jt1135 on Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:44 am

Saw in the news the other day, a girl was in critical condition after a golf shaft went into her neck. A bunch of college students were throwing a football around and hitting it with a golf club. Well the shaft snapped and low and behold stuck in her neck.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/21/natalie-jo-eaton-accident-golf-club_n_5698324.html

To quote Red Foreman: DUMB ASS!!!!!!!!
    Mongrel

Post  Mongrel on Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:14 am

Ah. I can smell the lawsuit coming from over a thousand miles away. Certainly not the fault of those Rhodes Scholars in the Kappa Alpha chapter. But the shaft manufacturer which is almost a lock to be True Temper. Probably was a Dynamic Gold S300. The basis of the suit will be that the shaft manufacturer should have put a warning label on the shaft advising that if the club with which it would be made will be used to hit a football, the shaft flex and weight should be no less than X100. Any crack-head street vagrant knows that.
    trombettista_vecchio

Post  trombettista_vecchio on Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:48 pm

jt1135 wrote:  Right is right and wrong is wrong.  

This is the redneck dilusion.

Right and wrong are meaningless. This isn't a "right and wrong" world. It's an "us and them" world.

If you're a member of the lucky sperm club, fine, be conservative in your views. You can afford it, and it's actually in your interests, at least as you perceive them.

But if you're a working class person, being anything but a leftist proletarian class warrior is being a person who shoots his/her own foot and cuts off his/her own nose. That's one view that I've always had and about which I have always been positive. It meets the logic test. The faith test is for the logic impaired.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:28 pm