The Caddy Shack

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Caddy Shack

...not your typical golf forum

+4
Poe4soul
Kiwigolfer
FamousDavis
Horseballs
8 posters

Looking for a new driver

Horseballs
    Horseballs

Looking for a new driver Empty Looking for a new driver

Post  Horseballs Tue May 13, 2014 3:28 pm

With my parents as snow birds and a brother living full time in South Florida, I've been spending 3 or 4 weeks a year down there. I don't always play golf, but I sometimes will, and having a set of clubs down there would certainly make it easier.
    I've got a really nice backup set, but I don't have any extra driver. Actually, I may like my backup set equally as much as my gamers, but no driver is a deal killer. I'm going to ship them down to my brother's house when I go there in late August, and just keep them there.
    So I was thinking of buying a new one. I absolutely love my current driver, even though it is about 4 years old. I'd buy another, but the cost is in the aftermarket shaft, not the head.
    Two schools of thought...
    Fully research and buy a new gamer, relegating my current driver to the backup set.
    Buy something cheaper and put it directly in the backup set.

I'm think of choosing the first option, realizing I could always make it the backup if it doesn't work out better than the current.

I haven't hit any new drivers in probably 3 years. Given that I will never play a Taylor Made driver, is there something else that has come out recently that I should try? I'm probably going to get the exact same shaft that I have in my current driver.

FamousDavis
    FamousDavis
    Admin

Looking for a new driver Empty Re: Looking for a new driver

Post  FamousDavis Tue May 13, 2014 3:44 pm

Horseballs wrote:With my parents as snow birds and a brother living full time in South Florida, I've been spending 3 or 4 weeks a year down there.  I don't always play golf, but I sometimes will, and having a set of clubs down there would certainly make it easier.  
    I've got a really nice backup set, but I don't have any extra driver.  Actually, I may like my backup set equally as much as my gamers, but no driver is a deal killer.  I'm going to ship them down to my brother's house when I go there in late August, and just keep them there.  
    So I was thinking of buying a new one.  I absolutely love my current driver, even though it is about 4 years old.  I'd buy another, but the cost is in the aftermarket shaft, not the head.  
    Two schools of thought...
    Fully research and buy a new gamer, relegating my current driver to the backup set.
    Buy something cheaper and put it directly in the backup set.  

I'm think of choosing the first option, realizing I could always make it the backup if it doesn't work out better than the current.  

I haven't hit any new drivers in probably 3 years.  Given that I will never play a Taylor Made driver, is there something else that has come out recently that I should try?  I'm probably going to get the exact same shaft that I have in my current driver.  

I would recommend looking at the Ping i20 or Ping G20. Both are good drivers. The i20 has a penetrating flight with low spin but is more difficult to hit.

Another choice for a good player is the Callaway Razr Fit Extreme. Also a low launch, low spin driver.

The Cobra Amp Cell is actually pretty nice. Great feel.
    Horseballs
    Horseballs

Post  Horseballs Tue May 13, 2014 3:51 pm

My club has a Cobra fitting center and the pro just became a Cobra staffer last year. Lots of guys I know have the Amp Cell and I haven't met anyone who doesn't like it. May have to check it out, plus I could get it fit to spec right at the SPCC.

I've also hear fantastic things about the G25. Hate the look of the I20 and the Callaway RAZR Fit. Then again, I haven't hit any of these and if I kill it straight every time, I'm sure I won't have any problems with how it looks.
    Kiwigolfer
    Kiwigolfer

Post  Kiwigolfer Tue May 13, 2014 8:07 pm

If you love your current driver so much it's risky relegating it to backup status. What if the new driver doesn't work out but your old trusty faithful is in Florida? A certain set of fitted Wishon irons with KBS shafts and a backup set of old MP32's springs to mind?  Wink

I have a second set of clubs that I keep at the beach to save me lugging them up there in the car. I have a Nickent 4DX driver that I picked up for next to nothing and it stays at the beach. How much does a driver that you only use on vacation really matter?

I was going to leave my Cleveland Launcher at the beach but recently I was driving poorly and tried the trusty old Launcher for a change. It was great and it has retained a permanent spot back in my bag. If I'd left it at the beach that wouldn't have been an option.

But if you really want to try a new driver I recommend getting a new gamer plus a cheapy for Florida and retain the old trusty as a back up. Just in case ...
    Horseballs
    Horseballs

Post  Horseballs Tue May 13, 2014 8:36 pm

I've had major issues with drivers over the years. It took me forever to find a 460cc driver I could actually hit well. It was the original 2007 Burner and I used it for several years till it broke. I'm not convinced I can just buy any cheapo and have it work. I love my driver/shaft combo but the shaft alone is $200. That's why I'm considering going with a newer club. It would be ridiculous to buy a cheap head and upgrade the shaft. I have never had any adjustable clubs before and I'm intrigued with the prospect but not naive enough to think there is some magic setting I could set up to make any new club work.
    Poe4soul
    Poe4soul

Post  Poe4soul Wed May 14, 2014 8:57 am

Shopping for some driver these days is like going to a Chinese restaurant with one of those huge 6 page menus. There are so many choices it's hard to know which one is best.

I tried a used I25 and liked it. It was last years demo. I didn't have my driver with me to compare them side by side. I came back 2 days later and it was sold. Oh well.

Good luck on your venture.
    Mongrel
    Mongrel

Post  Mongrel Wed May 14, 2014 9:34 am

This past winter, I picked up a Titleist 909D2 9.5* with Voodoo stiff shaft at the local Golfsmith for $31. In pristine shape. Several Saturdays ago, i played it on a local muni that was running hard and fast in winds swirling 15-30 mph. On the second hole, a dogleg left par 4 playing at 372 yards, I aimed at the tree on the left of the fairway at the inside of the dogleg and took a full swing trying to cut the ball since I can't hit a draw anymore. Well, I heeled it a bit hitting a low bullet that missed that tree by about 10 feet. When I got to the ball, I had 53 yards left to the flag. Not bad for a 67 year old. Several other drives that round ended up in places I've not been before on a course I've been playing since around 1977. Since you are younger and a stronger hitter, maybe an 8.5* would work for you. Great wind driver with a real solid impact feel that could be good in Florida.
    Horseballs
    Horseballs

Post  Horseballs Wed May 14, 2014 10:05 am

Poe4soul wrote:Shopping for some driver these days is like going to a Chinese restaurant with one of those huge 6 page menus. There are so many choices it's hard to know which one is best.

I tried a used I25 and liked it.  It was last years demo.  I didn't have my driver with me to compare them side by side.  I came back 2 days later and it was sold.  Oh well.

I don't always know what I like, but I always know what I don't like (if that makes any sense). I could probably narrow the search considerably on head shape alone, then get it down to a handful by sound.
    Mongrel, Titleist heads always pass the sight test, but rarely pass the sound test. Some people like the muted sound, but I like a loud crack. I would probably be able to get used to it though.
    Poe, I think I may like the I25 visually. I dig the concept of the racing stripe, though I've yet to actually see one in person. Ping has been making some pretty solid drivers for a while now. The G10 is an absolute bomber that is still in tons of bags, and the Anser hybrid I own is as solid as any hybrid I've ever owned.
    If I can get out early today, my favorite shop is on the way home from Sh!thole, KY. If they have availability, I'm going to go in for a fitting and get this started.
    Horseballs
    Horseballs

Post  Horseballs Wed May 14, 2014 10:12 am

Mongrel, sad to see that your dog died. Ours died last November.
    Kids were bugging me all winter to get a new dog, and we finally did about a month ago. A gorgeous coon hound. 3 year old rescue dog. Very gentle, very hyper. Neighbors said she is a bit of a howler when we aren't home, but fuk them.
    Unfortunately, she is going back to the shelter this Saturday, where hopefully someone will adopt her before she is killed. My 2.5 year old accidently stepped on her paw on Monday morning and the dog bit him in the face, causing a couple cuts and a nasty bruise around his eye. Then a day later, the dog got aggressive with him again. Luckily the boy isn't showing fear towards dogs, but I can't keep the b!tch in the house anymore. She'd be a great dog for people with kids who are a bit older.
    Mongrel
    Mongrel

Post  Mongrel Wed May 14, 2014 10:19 am

That's funny because I also have sound preferences for all my clubs from putter through driver which is one reason why I've bypassed great deals on drivers from Taylormade, Ping, Cobra and others for the past couple of years. Sound coupled with a real solid impact feel are my prime considerations. Based on my experiments with different shafts in driver heads, I conclude that some of the sound that a well-struck drive makes is due to the shaft. I had put a Titleist Voodoo stiff into one of my 909DComp heads last summer and it improved both the sound and feel (not to mention lower, more penetrating ball flight and subsequent roll-out). That shaft in the 909D2 head has an even better sound and feel. Sort of like DSP contact with one of those old deep-faced MacGregor persimmons I played as a kid that were hand-me-downs from the old man. There is absolutely no "tink" or "clank" with that club.
    Poe4soul
    Poe4soul

Post  Poe4soul Wed May 14, 2014 11:36 am

Horseballs wrote:
    Poe4soul wrote:Shopping for some driver these days is like going to a Chinese restaurant with one of those huge 6 page menus. There are so many choices it's hard to know which one is best.

I tried a used I25 and liked it.  It was last years demo.  I didn't have my driver with me to compare them side by side.  I came back 2 days later and it was sold.  Oh well.

I don't always know what I like, but I always know what I don't like (if that makes any sense).  I could probably narrow the search considerably on head shape alone, then get it down to a handful by sound.  
    Mongrel, Titleist heads always pass the sight test, but rarely pass the sound test.  Some people like the muted sound, but I like a loud crack.  I would probably be able to get used to it though.  
    Poe, I think I may like the I25 visually.  I dig the concept of the racing stripe, though I've yet to actually see one in person.  Ping has been making some pretty solid drivers for a while now.  The G10 is an absolute bomber that is still in tons of bags, and the Anser hybrid I own is as solid as any hybrid I've ever owned.  
    If I can get out early today, my favorite shop is on the way home from Sh!thole, KY.  If they have availability, I'm going to go in for a fitting and get this started.  

I get the sound thing. The titty drivers are a bit muted but there are other aspects that I like about it.

Head shape isn't big for me as long as I have confidence that I can align it square. I've never liked the Taylormade drivers. I've given them a go but I've never gotten very good results with them.

There is one thing that I do like about the my 909 Titty driver. It is long enough and I can also work the ball both directions. Plus I control the flight just with tee height. I'm not sure the ping would be that versatile but it's a tad longer.
    Poe4soul
    Poe4soul

Post  Poe4soul Wed May 14, 2014 11:44 am

Horseballs wrote:Mongrel, sad to see that your dog died.  Ours died last November.
    Kids were bugging me all winter to get a new dog, and we finally did about a month ago.  A gorgeous coon hound.  3 year old rescue dog.  Very gentle, very hyper.  Neighbors said she is a bit of a howler when we aren't home, but fuk them.  
    Unfortunately, she is going back to the shelter this Saturday, where hopefully someone will adopt her before she is killed.  My 2.5 year old accidently stepped on her paw on Monday morning and the dog bit him in the face, causing a couple cuts and a nasty bruise around his eye.  Then a day later, the dog got aggressive with him again.  Luckily the boy isn't showing fear towards dogs, but I can't keep the b!tch in the house anymore.  She'd be a great dog for people with kids who are a bit older.  

If it's a rescue dog can't you give it back? Many rescue organizations will take dogs back. I'd implore you to try to find another option than a kill shelter. At least try. Maybe craigslist?

Sounds like a good dog but just a bit confused. They do get confused with children, especially the larger dogs. I had an akita and I was always afraid she was going to face bit some kid. She wasn't aggressive but dogs are dogs and face biting is even a greeting for dogs.

I hope your child is ok. I probably wouldn't say she bit your child when you surrender her. Just let them know that she's not good with children and should go to a house without young children. Some shelters will count that a one or two strikes against her. Next strike could be her last...
    Kiwigolfer
    Kiwigolfer

Post  Kiwigolfer Wed May 14, 2014 11:50 am

Horseballs wrote:Mongrel, sad to see that your dog died.  Ours died last November.
    Kids were bugging me all winter to get a new dog, and we finally did about a month ago.  A gorgeous coon hound.  3 year old rescue dog.  Very gentle, very hyper.  Neighbors said she is a bit of a howler when we aren't home, but fuk them.  
    Unfortunately, she is going back to the shelter this Saturday, where hopefully someone will adopt her before she is killed.  My 2.5 year old accidently stepped on her paw on Monday morning and the dog bit him in the face, causing a couple cuts and a nasty bruise around his eye.  Then a day later, the dog got aggressive with him again.  Luckily the boy isn't showing fear towards dogs, but I can't keep the b!tch in the house anymore.  She'd be a great dog for people with kids who are a bit older.  

That's pretty sad. Dogs can be so protective with young kids which is great but then you never know when they might turn on them.  No 
    Horseballs
    Horseballs

Post  Horseballs Wed May 14, 2014 12:02 pm

Poe4soul wrote:

If it's a rescue dog can't you give it back?  Many rescue organizations will take dogs back. I'd implore you to try to find another option than a kill shelter.  At least try.  Maybe craigslist?  

Sounds like a good dog but just a bit confused.  They do get confused with children, especially the larger dogs.  I had an akita and I was always afraid she was going to face bit some kid.  She wasn't aggressive but dogs are dogs and face biting is even a greeting for dogs.

I hope your child is ok.  I probably wouldn't say she bit your child when you surrender her.  Just let them know that she's not good with children and should go to a house without young children.  Some shelters will count that a one or two strikes against her.  Next strike could be her last...
    I talked with the shelter where we got her during lunch. We are going to take her back on Saturday. They did say they are a no kill shelter, and I did mention the bite. I wouldn't feel right if I didn't. My son was never rough or in your face with the dog. The vet said that most dogs will give a warning growl or bark prior to action and that it is tough to train dogs not to bite who have these characteristics.
    After Monday's face bite, the wife was very pissed off and wanted to get rid of the dog immediately. Since the boy was OK after the initial shock and pain (we made him go pet her), I advised we wait and maybe try to get the dog trained. After Tuesday's episode, I feel like I'd be irresponsible to allow this dog to stay with us.
    Sucks all the way around, but dog's are less important than kids.
    Our last dog was a very gentle Golden. She was also a rescue. May have to go that route, since I had two of those dogs growing up and they were great around my brothers and me.
    Mongrel
    Mongrel

Post  Mongrel Wed May 14, 2014 12:24 pm

Thanks, HB. He was a rescue dog that my wife brought home in the winter of '99 without telling me. He became my steadfast companion through three moves and together we watched lots of significant events like 9/11/2001, fifteen Super Bowls and NFL seasons, about 60 major championships, and lots of other bloody insignificant golf tournaments that graced the Golf Channel at odd hours of the day. He was the protector of our property and a favorite of children and old people on our walks through the neighborhood. He is irreplaceable. My wife immediately started talking about getting another dog. I immediately started talking about things like the thousands of dollars spent on boarding him so that we could go on vacations together and the fact that no longer do I need to patrol and rear yard with plastic bags for the poop before I mow it. All things considered he had a real good life and, if you ever hear the term "dog's life", his is what you would want. Mongrel out.
    Poe4soul
    Poe4soul

Post  Poe4soul Wed May 14, 2014 12:59 pm

Horseballs wrote:
    Poe4soul wrote:

If it's a rescue dog can't you give it back?  Many rescue organizations will take dogs back. I'd implore you to try to find another option than a kill shelter.  At least try.  Maybe craigslist?  

Sounds like a good dog but just a bit confused.  They do get confused with children, especially the larger dogs.  I had an akita and I was always afraid she was going to face bit some kid.  She wasn't aggressive but dogs are dogs and face biting is even a greeting for dogs.

I hope your child is ok.  I probably wouldn't say she bit your child when you surrender her.  Just let them know that she's not good with children and should go to a house without young children.  Some shelters will count that a one or two strikes against her.  Next strike could be her last...
    I talked with the shelter where we got her during lunch.  We are going to take her back on Saturday.  They did say they are a no kill shelter, and I did mention the bite.  I wouldn't feel right if I didn't.  My son was never rough or in your face with the dog.  The vet said that most dogs will give a warning growl or bark prior to action and that it is tough to train dogs not to bite who have these characteristics.  
    After Monday's face bite, the wife was very pissed off and wanted to get rid of the dog immediately.  Since the boy was OK after the initial shock and pain (we made him go pet her), I advised we wait and maybe try to get the dog trained.  After Tuesday's episode, I feel like I'd be irresponsible to allow this dog to stay with us.  
    Sucks all the way around, but dog's are less important than kids.  
    Our last dog was a very gentle Golden.  She was also a rescue.  May have to go that route, since I had two of those dogs growing up and they were great around my brothers and me.  

I get it, I'd do the same. Since it's a no kill shelter, that's fine. I was referring to a kill shelter. Some dogs just aren't good with children. It happens. I know humans like that too.

I really want to smack people when they say that there are no bad dogs, just bad owners. That's bullshit. I've met plenty of bad dogs that were just plain crazy, and from birth. I've also met plenty of bad people that were crazy.

Very cool that you're adopting shelter dogs. Goldens are great family dogs. At one time they were also the most likely to bite, just not its human family. But I bet it was a statistical thing. They were very popular back in the day. More goldens = more goldens biting people. They are so gentle around their human pack that the owners are surprised when the dog bites an intruder, like the mailman.

My other dog was a german shepherd / akita mix. He was the best. I had no problems with him around any kid. In fact, I thought I deprived some kid of a great dog. Kids would ride him around like a horse. Lay on him, etc. His name was bruno but his nickname was Canis Dufus.
    Horseballs
    Horseballs

Post  Horseballs Wed May 14, 2014 1:09 pm

The part that sucks is that this is a very good natured dog, 99% of the time. She is extremely social and affectionate, very good with my kids (minus the vicious face-bite), house trained, clean, good with my cat (which I consider a short-coming), etc.
    I believe there is some pack mentality at work. The dog probably viewed herself as competing with my son for a position in the family pack, or possibly socially above him.
    I don't know much about hound dogs, so I'm not sure how strong the pack instinct is, but it is definitely present. That dog follows me everywhere and is submissive to me and my wife. Not so much with the kids, though she likes to play with them in the backyard.
    Pky6471
    Pky6471

Post  Pky6471 Wed May 14, 2014 2:41 pm

Mongrel : Sorry to hear about your dog... I don't have one but I love all the dogs of my friends and relatives, I would love to have one but not at this point in time

About clubs, IMO

Cally Diablo Edge tour driver is very gơod for the price, mine is 9.5 and stiff shaft (not sure why I could play stiff shaft, perhaps its stiff shaft is more like R-shaft of other brand). Non-tour driver is R-flex and 10.5. I tend to hit everything high so this clubs is great for me, .... , and quite straight

Cobra S-2 irons are great, irons with stronger loft but plenty of height. Can't go wrong with these clubs

Horseballs
    Horseballs

Post  Horseballs Thu May 15, 2014 9:00 am

So I stopped by for a driver fitting last night. I lost about 8 mph in clubhead speed since my last fitting. Yikes. Disappointing. Although I made a conscious effort to keep my weight more stacked this year. My results on the course don't seem noticeably different.

I hit the following clubs in a variety of shafts and lofts, plus my current gamer. I don't recall all the different shafts, but this is an Accra and Oban shop. Some were also stock in both S and X. Also, they were all set where possible to be square faced with toe weight.
    I also don't feel I was swinging great yesterday. I need the feedback of watching the ball go down range so I can make adjustments.

Cally new Big Bertha - Pretty straight. Didn't like the sound at all. The good hits felt like miss hits.
    Nike Covert 2.0 - Didn't like the look or feel. It's pretty low spin though and gave decent results. Low launching but still pretty good carry and overall distance.
    TM SLDR - My least favorite. Hooked the crap out of it. Lofting up is not for me.
    Ping I25 - Really liked this club. The racing stripes are pretty cool. Still hit a few left, but also hit some bombs. I was probably comfortable with this club because it's shaped similar to mine. The spin was relatively high but still very acceptable.
    Cally Big Bertha Alpha - This was the winner. Best ball speed and very straight. It was set at neutral, 9*, toe-weight and high "gravity" core (whatever the hell that means).
    Cobra Bio Cell - It was just OK.

I believe my pro shop has the Alpha, so I'm going to go there tomorrow afternoon and hit it outside with the same settings.
    Pky6471
    Pky6471

Post  Pky6471 Thu May 15, 2014 10:01 am

HB.. I also tried the new Cally BB couple weeks ago, not any better than my Cally Diablo Edge tour (still don't understand why I could hit this S shaft, in theory I should play R shaft), but can't argue with results
    IMO , "loft" and "angle of attack" go hands-in-hands , I played a guy who used a 13* Ping driver and his balls' flight is more like from an 8* loft.

I "think" 15-16* launch angle and low RPM is the way to go... what the hell do I know about golf , NONE.... I just go with the ride for fun

Good luck with your search... Just enjoy life  Laughing 
    Mongrel
    Mongrel

Post  Mongrel Thu May 15, 2014 10:11 am

I know there are hundreds of thousands who love their adjustable drivers and I have hit many of them in the hitting stalls at the Golf Smith and Galaxy. But there is something funky feeling about playing a club whose head is not glued directly into the hosel.
    Horseballs
    Horseballs

Post  Horseballs Thu May 15, 2014 10:29 am

Mongrel wrote:I know there are hundreds of thousands who love their adjustable drivers and I have hit many of them in the hitting stalls at the Golf Smith and Galaxy. But there is something funky feeling about playing a club whose head is not glued directly into the hosel.
    I have never owned a club that has had any type of adjustability. It's a new thing to me, but I would look to the PGA Tour to determine if there is any loss of performance or inherent funkiness regarding non-glued clubs. Every driver in the past few years has some measure of adjustability and the pros are using the new stuff.
    Horseballs
    Horseballs

Post  Horseballs Thu May 15, 2014 10:36 am

Pky6471 wrote:HB.. I also tried the new Cally BB couple weeks ago, not any better than my Cally Diablo Edge tour (still don't understand why I could hit this S shaft, in theory I should play R shaft), but can't argue with results
    IMO , "loft" and "angle of attack" go hands-in-hands , I played a guy who used a 13* Ping driver and his balls' flight is more like from an 8* loft.

I "think"  15-16* launch angle and low RPM is the way to go... what the hell do I know about golf , NONE.... I just go with the ride for fun

Good luck with your search... Just enjoy life  Laughing 
    I was fitted for all my woods (driver, 3 wood, and hybrid) 3 years ago and they were all aftermarket X flex shafts. I still hit them great, but since I measured 8 mph less this time around, the recommendation was for stock S flex. I need to see how this thing looks in the air, because I've been duped by Trackman before. Like when I was carrying driver 290 at my fitting 3 years ago consistently. I doubt I've ever carried the ball 290. Hell I'm lucky to carry the ball 250+ in real life. Yesterday, according to Trackman, I was carrying 270 on good shots. I don't think so.
    I make a conscious effort to have a flat or even + angle of attack. It's night and day how much better tee shots are when you don't hit down on the ball. I don't think it's possible to hit up on the ball if you're over the top.
    Mongrel
    Mongrel

Post  Mongrel Thu May 15, 2014 11:18 am

I have been working on getting a positive AOA with driver for several years now. The best for me was a 10.5* Titleist 907D2 with Proforce V2 65 regular flex at 45" installed fully through the bore-through head. I would play it about two inches forward of my left big toe. When I hit it the way I wanted, it would carry maybe 250 and roll 10-15 yards on the level with medium speed fairway conditions. After I shortened the shaft at the butt to play 44.5", I couldn't hit it worth a damn.

It is indeed possible to hit driver on a positive AOA with an over the top move. I have been doing it whenever I've tried to tee the ball high and play it well forward of my left foot. The result is a powerful dead pull straight ball for me that ends up at least 15% left of my intended target line. Of course that's about 100% reliabllity for out of play second shots.

I am now working on building a driver that I can hit without the OTT move with positive angle of attack. Two days ago I pulled the shaft from a 9.5* 909DComp head and glued in an ancient YS-6 from a 975J driver I bought at Golf Galaxy for $9.97. The shaft is a stiff and has that cool bluish green color that Graphite Design used before the move to the traditional medium blue. Since the shaft came out of a bore-through, I decided to tip it about 2.5" for the standard bore 909 head. Figure it will be approaching X. Can't wait to hit it outdoors which will probably be Saturday morning after the 4-10 inches of rain we are promised tomorrow. Guess I better install some rubber mats and hitting nets on the fantail of the Ark.
    Pky6471
    Pky6471

Post  Pky6471 Thu May 15, 2014 11:30 am

Mongrel ... You da man when it comes to fukkkkkking around with shaft and re-shaft  Laughing 

How was Pilgrims Oak... I am yet to play it this year

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:57 am