The Caddy Shack

...not your typical golf forum


    Assless Chaps

    Share
    avatar
    Lorenzzo

    Posts : 691
    Join date : 2012-12-05
    Location : Park City, UT

    Assless Chaps

    Post  Lorenzzo on Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:05 am

    I haven't tried these but I don't think that disqualifies me from posting this review.

    1. Warmth - Overall adequate except for exposed areas.

    2. Fashion - Generally unacceptable.

    3. Gayness - Completely off the chart. You might as well plant a flag in your ass that says: "Removable For Cock".

    Overall, despite high marks for attracting attention, they leave the wearer feeling cheap and vulnerable; Not really a good value.
    avatar
    Mongrel

    Posts : 1766
    Join date : 2012-12-04
    Location : The Oort Cloud

    Re: Assless Chaps

    Post  Mongrel on Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:26 am

    I think that they would be fine on a young slim two-legger sporting a vagina.
    avatar
    FamousDavis
    Admin

    Posts : 1091
    Join date : 2012-12-04

    Re: Assless Chaps

    Post  FamousDavis on Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:21 pm

    Lorenzzo wrote:I haven't tried these but I don't think that disqualifies me from posting this review.

    1. Warmth - Overall adequate except for exposed areas.

    2. Fashion - Generally unacceptable.

    3. Gayness - Completely off the chart. You might as well plant a flag in your ass that says: "Removable For Cock".

    Overall, despite high marks for attracting attention, they leave the wearer feeling cheap and vulnerable; Not really a good value.

    I only wear them when sunbathing
    avatar
    Lorenzzo

    Posts : 691
    Join date : 2012-12-05
    Location : Park City, UT

    Re: Assless Chaps

    Post  Lorenzzo on Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:24 pm

    FamousDavis wrote:
    Lorenzzo wrote:I haven't tried these but I don't think that disqualifies me from posting this review.

    1. Warmth - Overall adequate except for exposed areas.

    2. Fashion - Generally unacceptable.

    3. Gayness - Completely off the chart. You might as well plant a flag in your ass that says: "Removable For Cock".

    Overall, despite high marks for attracting attention, they leave the wearer feeling cheap and vulnerable; Not really a good value.

    I only wear them when sunbathing



    I'll admit, I'd be afraid of falling asleep doing that while lying on my stomach. I'm in Laguna. A lot of guys around here would figure you're giving them the keys to the store.
    avatar
    Homeslice

    Posts : 45
    Join date : 2012-12-05

    Re: Assless Chaps

    Post  Homeslice on Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:50 pm

    I find that full-assed chaps can be too warm and confining. To the original reviewer I would have to ask, "Are you sure you didn't get pleather counterfeit chaps off of eBay?" I bought some made from human skin from an authorized dealer named TonyJ5 and the results were fantastic. (Although they smell like sunblock and pink ProV1s.)
    avatar
    Lorenzzo

    Posts : 691
    Join date : 2012-12-05
    Location : Park City, UT

    Re: Assless Chaps

    Post  Lorenzzo on Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:00 pm

    Homeslice wrote:I find that full-assed chaps can be too warm and confining. To the original reviewer I would have to ask, "Are you sure you didn't get pleather counterfeit chaps off of eBay?" I bought some made from human skin from an authorized dealer named TonyJ5 and the results were fantastic. (Although they smell like sunblock and pink ProV1s.)

    I was actually following the long-held GR tradition of reviewing something I've never actually tried. Unbiased, informed reviews are a dime a dozen.
    avatar
    FamousDavis
    Admin

    Posts : 1091
    Join date : 2012-12-04

    Re: Assless Chaps

    Post  FamousDavis on Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:12 pm

    The only way to go is genuine leather. I prefer black but I'm also partial to solid white for the summer months. What you absolutely cannot do is wear them without a proper waxing. Additionally, it helps fill out the gaps if you've been doing a healthy dose of squats, dead lifts and leg lifts. I know I'm stating the obvious but you never know who might not own a pair. I ordered my pair through International Male.
    avatar
    Mongrel

    Posts : 1766
    Join date : 2012-12-04
    Location : The Oort Cloud

    Re: Assless Chaps

    Post  Mongrel on Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:37 pm

    If the Brits had joined and saw this thread title, they ask what kind of guy goes around checking out other guys' bums.
    avatar
    Lorenzzo

    Posts : 691
    Join date : 2012-12-05
    Location : Park City, UT

    Re: Assless Chaps

    Post  Lorenzzo on Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:39 pm

    Mostly German wrote:If the Brits had joined and saw this thread title, they ask what kind of guy goes around checking out other guys' bums.

    No, Brits understand that better than Yanks.
    avatar
    Mongrel

    Posts : 1766
    Join date : 2012-12-04
    Location : The Oort Cloud

    Re: Assless Chaps

    Post  Mongrel on Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:52 pm

    Lorenzzo wrote:
    Mostly German wrote:If the Brits had joined and saw this thread title, they ask what kind of guy goes around checking out other guys' bums.

    No, Brits understand that better than Yanks.

    I'll have to concede you a point there.
    avatar
    FamousDavis
    Admin

    Posts : 1091
    Join date : 2012-12-04

    Re: Assless Chaps

    Post  FamousDavis on Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:36 am

    This thread has just made me think of a solution for the new rule suggested by the USGA in which they will ban the anchoring of any part of the putter against the body. They can amend the rule, stating that you are allowed to anchor as long as you are wearing an all pink outfit our assless chaps. The USGA is still taking suggestions and comments from the public before the rule is officially put into effect. This could be a historical moment and put our forum on the map.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Assless Chaps

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:31 am