The Caddy Shack

...not your typical golf forum


    Poster Ethnicality

    Share
    avatar
    SoonerBS

    Posts : 44
    Join date : 2013-04-27

    Poster Ethnicality

    Post  SoonerBS on Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:17 pm

    Does this site allow Italians? I don't like Italians. All they do is brag about their relationships and get confused about what shaft they are suppose to be holding between their hands while golfing.

    Does this site allow Kiwis? I don't like Kiwis. Everyone knows that they are nothing but Australian "want-to-bes," and Lord knows that we have enough freaking Aussies in the world.

    Does this site allow Californians? I hate Californians, lowest form of white man on the earth. Braggarts all of them.

    Does this site allow Canadians? I don't like Canadians, either. They are all a bunch of pussies.

    How about Yankees? Why would Yankees have anything decent to post on a golf forum? What do they get to golf -- maybe two months out of the year?

    I guess if you have some Oklahomans and Texans posting on this site, I can stay around and impart to you the secrets of golf. However, Texans are notorious for having big mouths and small penises.

    How's the golf games, shitheads?



    avatar
    SoonerBS

    Posts : 44
    Join date : 2013-04-27

    Re: Poster Ethnicality

    Post  SoonerBS on Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:21 pm

    Also, the first poster that sends me a "friend" request, I will hunt you down and kick your ass in front of your wife, significant other, or gay boy friend.

    DEATH TO FACEBOOK!!

    avatar
    Kiwigolfer

    Posts : 477
    Join date : 2012-12-05
    Location : A land downunder

    Re: Poster Ethnicality

    Post  Kiwigolfer on Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:47 pm

    You got us Kiwis all wrong BS. Aussies want to be Yanks, no two ways about that, mostly because of their small penises but Kiwis wanting to be Aussies? No way! You're miles wide of the mark. They can keep their crocodile and snake infested dustbowl thanks. We 're perfectly happy with our little slice of south pacific paradise AKA Godzone. Very Happy
    avatar
    Mongrel

    Posts : 1770
    Join date : 2012-12-04
    Location : The Oort Cloud

    Re: Poster Ethnicality

    Post  Mongrel on Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:47 pm

    I also hate Facebook. My wife is on that damn thing all the time and created a page for me that I never post on or whatever you are supposed to do on there. In my reaction to Facebook, I would like to found a site that I'll call "Assbook". As in the old one when a guy would ask you "Do you have a match?" And the answer would be "Your face and my ass."
    avatar
    Kiwigolfer

    Posts : 477
    Join date : 2012-12-05
    Location : A land downunder

    Re: Poster Ethnicality

    Post  Kiwigolfer on Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:27 pm

    Mongrel wrote:I also hate Facebook. My wife is on that damn thing all the time and created a page for me that I never post on or whatever you are supposed to do on there. In my reaction to Facebook, I would like to found a site that I'll call "Assbook". As in the old one when a guy would ask you "Do you have a match?" And the answer would be "Your face and my ass."

    LOL my wife is also on Facebook and Twitter and thinks that it is far more weird that I am always posting with 'buddies' on an anonymous internet golf forum. At least she knows the people on Facebook from the real world. Each to their own. Wink
    avatar
    Mongrel

    Posts : 1770
    Join date : 2012-12-04
    Location : The Oort Cloud

    Re: Poster Ethnicality

    Post  Mongrel on Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:46 pm

    My problem with Facebook is that it seems like almost anyone can track you down. Now that I'm in my eight decade of life there are lots of humans I have encountered and it seems that some of them have found my page (thanks a fooking bunch, wife)and they want to post pictures and find out what I've been doing with myself for the last forty or fifty years and quite frankly its none of there bloody business and if I had counted them as tight mates back then I might make an effort to fill them in. Sometimes I think that the human race might be better off with a huge EMF pulse that would knock out all this electronic shit for awhile so that we could do a reset/reboot. Mongrel out.
    avatar
    jmtbkr

    Posts : 359
    Join date : 2012-12-05
    Location : LawnGuylund/Palm Beach Gardens

    Re: Poster Ethnicality

    Post  jmtbkr on Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:05 pm

    Only two things come out of Texas.....steers and queers. Which one are you, boy?
    avatar
    Big Dave

    Posts : 138
    Join date : 2012-12-06
    Age : 57
    Location : Houston, TX

    Re: Poster Ethnicality

    Post  Big Dave on Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:14 pm

    jmtbkr wrote:Only two things come out of Texas.....steers and queers. Which one are you, boy?

    Everybody knows a Texan is really just a Mexican on his way to Oklahoma.
    avatar
    FamousDavis
    Admin

    Posts : 1091
    Join date : 2012-12-04

    Re: Poster Ethnicality

    Post  FamousDavis on Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:55 pm

    SoonerBS wrote:Does this site allow Italians? I don't like Italians. All they do is brag about their relationships and get confused about what shaft they are suppose to be holding between their hands while golfing.

    Does this site allow Kiwis? I don't like Kiwis. Everyone knows that they are nothing but Australian "want-to-bes," and Lord knows that we have enough freaking Aussies in the world.

    Does this site allow Californians? I hate Californians, lowest form of white man on the earth. Braggarts all of them.

    Does this site allow Canadians? I don't like Canadians, either. They are all a bunch of pussies.

    How about Yankees? Why would Yankees have anything decent to post on a golf forum? What do they get to golf -- maybe two months out of the year?

    I guess if you have some Oklahomans and Texans posting on this site, I can stay around and impart to you the secrets of golf. However, Texans are notorious for having big mouths and small penises.

    How's the golf games, shitheads?




    Hey, if it isn't the GFF fan boy who went to the dark side with JPX 800s. Glad to see you back talking smack.
    avatar
    rooteen

    Posts : 72
    Join date : 2012-12-05
    Location : Greatsouthernland

    Re: Poster Ethnicality

    Post  rooteen on Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:47 am

    Kiwigolfer wrote:You got us Kiwis all wrong BS. Aussies want to be Yanks, no two ways about that, mostly because of their small penises but Kiwis wanting to be Aussies? No way! You're miles wide of the mark. They can keep their crocodile and snake infested dustbowl thanks. We 're perfectly happy with our little slice of south pacific paradise AKA Godzone. Very Happy

    No no no. don't want to and never will want to be a Yank. And nothing wrong with a small penis, the only women i have known that want a big one all had big boxes. Maybe thats why Kiwis want to be Aussies, you like our bush pigs Suspect
    avatar
    Kiwigolfer

    Posts : 477
    Join date : 2012-12-05
    Location : A land downunder

    Re: Poster Ethnicality

    Post  Kiwigolfer on Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:28 pm

    rooteen wrote:
    Kiwigolfer wrote:You got us Kiwis all wrong BS. Aussies want to be Yanks, no two ways about that, mostly because of their small penises but Kiwis wanting to be Aussies? No way! You're miles wide of the mark. They can keep their crocodile and snake infested dustbowl thanks. We 're perfectly happy with our little slice of south pacific paradise AKA Godzone. Very Happy

    No no no. don't want to and never will want to be a Yank. And nothing wrong with a small penis, the only women i have known that want a big one all had big boxes. Maybe thats why Kiwis want to be Aussies, you like our bush pigs Suspect

    Tasmanian's excluded of course. You guys are virtually Kiwis. Wink
    avatar
    Kiwigolfer

    Posts : 477
    Join date : 2012-12-05
    Location : A land downunder

    Re: Poster Ethnicality

    Post  Kiwigolfer on Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:37 pm

    FamousDavis wrote:
    SoonerBS wrote:Does this site allow Italians? I don't like Italians. All they do is brag about their relationships and get confused about what shaft they are suppose to be holding between their hands while golfing.

    Does this site allow Kiwis? I don't like Kiwis. Everyone knows that they are nothing but Australian "want-to-bes," and Lord knows that we have enough freaking Aussies in the world.

    Does this site allow Californians? I hate Californians, lowest form of white man on the earth. Braggarts all of them.

    Does this site allow Canadians? I don't like Canadians, either. They are all a bunch of pussies.

    How about Yankees? Why would Yankees have anything decent to post on a golf forum? What do they get to golf -- maybe two months out of the year?

    I guess if you have some Oklahomans and Texans posting on this site, I can stay around and impart to you the secrets of golf. However, Texans are notorious for having big mouths and small penises.

    How's the golf games, shitheads?




    Hey, if it isn't the GFF fan boy who went to the dark side with JPX 800s. Glad to see you back talking smack.

    Since they both went to the dark side maybe he and NAH can get together and discuss who's shovels are best and why. At least Sooner kept the faith with Mizuno. Let's face it. Mizuno are so good their cast irons = other brands forged.
    avatar
    SoonerBS

    Posts : 44
    Join date : 2013-04-27

    Re: Poster Ethnicality

    Post  SoonerBS on Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:31 pm

    Kiwigolfer wrote:
    FamousDavis wrote:
    SoonerBS wrote:Does this site allow Italians? I don't like Italians. All they do is brag about their relationships and get confused about what shaft they are suppose to be holding between their hands while golfing.

    Does this site allow Kiwis? I don't like Kiwis. Everyone knows that they are nothing but Australian "want-to-bes," and Lord knows that we have enough freaking Aussies in the world.

    Does this site allow Californians? I hate Californians, lowest form of white man on the earth. Braggarts all of them.

    Does this site allow Canadians? I don't like Canadians, either. They are all a bunch of pussies.

    How about Yankees? Why would Yankees have anything decent to post on a golf forum? What do they get to golf -- maybe two months out of the year?

    I guess if you have some Oklahomans and Texans posting on this site, I can stay around and impart to you the secrets of golf. However, Texans are notorious for having big mouths and small penises.

    How's the golf games, shitheads?




    Hey, if it isn't the GFF fan boy who went to the dark side with JPX 800s. Glad to see you back talking smack.

    Since they both went to the dark side maybe he and NAH can get together and discuss who's shovels are best and why. At least Sooner kept the faith with Mizuno. Let's face it. Mizuno are so good their cast irons = other brands forged.

    Where is NAH anyway? And, where is that flaming fluff Edgey at?
    avatar
    Kiwigolfer

    Posts : 477
    Join date : 2012-12-05
    Location : A land downunder

    Re: Poster Ethnicality

    Post  Kiwigolfer on Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:51 pm

    SoonerBS wrote:
    Kiwigolfer wrote:
    FamousDavis wrote:
    SoonerBS wrote:Does this site allow Italians? I don't like Italians. All they do is brag about their relationships and get confused about what shaft they are suppose to be holding between their hands while golfing.

    Does this site allow Kiwis? I don't like Kiwis. Everyone knows that they are nothing but Australian "want-to-bes," and Lord knows that we have enough freaking Aussies in the world.

    Does this site allow Californians? I hate Californians, lowest form of white man on the earth. Braggarts all of them.

    Does this site allow Canadians? I don't like Canadians, either. They are all a bunch of pussies.

    How about Yankees? Why would Yankees have anything decent to post on a golf forum? What do they get to golf -- maybe two months out of the year?

    I guess if you have some Oklahomans and Texans posting on this site, I can stay around and impart to you the secrets of golf. However, Texans are notorious for having big mouths and small penises.

    How's the golf games, shitheads?




    Hey, if it isn't the GFF fan boy who went to the dark side with JPX 800s. Glad to see you back talking smack.

    Since they both went to the dark side maybe he and NAH can get together and discuss who's shovels are best and why. At least Sooner kept the faith with Mizuno. Let's face it. Mizuno are so good their cast irons = other brands forged.

    Where is NAH anyway? And, where is that flaming fluff Edgey at?

    NAH had trouble creating a user account so gave up in disgust. Edgey just shows up to rag us all whenever somebody wins a major using Pings.
    avatar
    Lorenzzo

    Posts : 691
    Join date : 2012-12-05
    Location : Park City, UT

    Re: Poster Ethnicality

    Post  Lorenzzo on Mon May 13, 2013 4:28 pm

    Didn't see this thread until now. Apparently Italians and Oklahomans don't have the same access here as normal people. Don't disagree about Italians, I don't understand how Americans could have let us in the country in the first place.

    At least negroes supplied free labor for a time. The Chinese built the railroads. The Irish...ok....there's actually nothing positive about the Irish. There aren't many French here so at least they got that right. They also rightly shipped all the dumb hicks to the middle of the country. Like all cultures, Americans hide their embarrassments.

    California was once great, now it's sliding downhill faster than the Mahre brothers. The east coast, as we all know, is f.ucked. Washington DC is fucked. Canada isn't worth mentioning.

    Nice thread, keep up the good work.

    And also, think snow.

    avatar
    Mongrel

    Posts : 1770
    Join date : 2012-12-04
    Location : The Oort Cloud

    Re: Poster Ethnicality

    Post  Mongrel on Mon May 13, 2013 5:28 pm

    If the Italians had been barred entry, you wouldn't have all the magnificent stone work in both private and public buildings. At least on the east coast. And there would be much less concrete. I guess that in California, the Mexicans are responsible for the fancy masonry. As for me myself, I'll take good marble over glazed tiles any day.
    avatar
    Kiwigolfer

    Posts : 477
    Join date : 2012-12-05
    Location : A land downunder

    Re: Poster Ethnicality

    Post  Kiwigolfer on Tue May 14, 2013 4:08 am

    Ok this has gone on long enough. I don't want to be a grammar and spelling Nazi but in Dorkman 53's absence someone has to step up.

    There is no such word as ethnicality. The word you are looking for is ethniciousity.

    Sheesh!
    avatar
    SoonerBS

    Posts : 44
    Join date : 2013-04-27

    Re: Poster Ethnicality

    Post  SoonerBS on Tue May 14, 2013 4:44 pm

    Kiwigolfer wrote:Ok this has gone on long enough. I don't want to be a grammar and spelling Nazi but in Dorkman 53's absence someone has to step up.

    There is no such word as ethnicality. The word you are looking for is ethniciousity.

    Sheesh!

    I am an Oklahoman. Oklahoma is the mother state of all new language. You have been blessed with a new word. You may use it if you like, but remember to use reference back to this thread. You are welcome.
    avatar
    Homeslice

    Posts : 45
    Join date : 2012-12-05

    Re: Poster Ethnicality

    Post  Homeslice on Tue May 14, 2013 9:38 pm

    SoonerBS wrote:
    Kiwigolfer wrote:Ok this has gone on long enough. I don't want to be a grammar and spelling Nazi but in Dorkman 53's absence someone has to step up.

    There is no such word as ethnicality. The word you are looking for is ethniciousity.

    Sheesh!

    I am an Oklahoman. Oklahoma is the mother state of all new language. You have been blessed with a new word. You may use it if you like, but remember to use reference back to this thread. You are welcome.
    I'm skeptical that this is th real SoonerBS. I need a field test.
    SBS, how much porn have you viewed in the last 24 hours. (This includes lying down in a cow pasture, staring at the sky in hopes that the clouds form into the shape of a vagina.)
    avatar
    SoonerBS

    Posts : 44
    Join date : 2013-04-27

    Re: Poster Ethnicality

    Post  SoonerBS on Wed May 22, 2013 5:11 pm

    Homeslice wrote:
    SoonerBS wrote:
    Kiwigolfer wrote:Ok this has gone on long enough. I don't want to be a grammar and spelling Nazi but in Dorkman 53's absence someone has to step up.

    There is no such word as ethnicality. The word you are looking for is ethniciousity.

    Sheesh!

    I am an Oklahoman. Oklahoma is the mother state of all new language. You have been blessed with a new word. You may use it if you like, but remember to use reference back to this thread. You are welcome.
    I'm skeptical that this is th real SoonerBS. I need a field test.
    SBS, how much porn have you viewed in the last 24 hours. (This includes lying down in a cow pasture, staring at the sky in hopes that the clouds form into the shape of a vagina.)

    This is Oklahoma, . . . if you see a cloud in the sky, you head for a cellar before the tornado drops down.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Poster Ethnicality

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:56 am