The Caddy Shack

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Caddy Shack

...not your typical golf forum

3 posters

SirShanksAlot

Playa Hata
    Playa Hata

SirShanksAlot Empty SirShanksAlot

Post  Playa Hata Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:10 pm

I stumbled across this site when looking for shaft reviews. Shanksalot The reviews are pretty accurate according to the shafts I've tried. There's some other cool stuff on there as well. Anyway, figured I'd pass it along in case it can help anyone else.
    Kiwigolfer
    Kiwigolfer

SirShanksAlot Empty Re: SirShanksAlot

Post  Kiwigolfer Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:09 am

I used to frequent that site a lot back about 5 years ago when I was a young impressionable noobie club ho. Had a lot of good reviews of the Cleveland clubs I was bagging back then as well as lots of other interesting views, reviews and buying tips. Probably still a good informative site for a relative noob but I'm all club ho'ed out. Sleep
    Mongrel
    Mongrel

Post  Mongrel Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:29 am

Using the age-old intelligence philosphy that one can never have too much information, I cruise just about all the golf sites when trying to evaluate clubs or components thereof. WRX is a valuable font of info as are many others. The guys on Pinoy Golfer share a lot of club experience also and there are some cool Australian sites as well. Google be your friend.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:40 am